Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Emma, you’re a monster because you’re full of yourself and don’t give a fuck about the impact you have on the world or your followers and you exploit your kids, and have a favourite! Not because you bite across a kitkat!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Just fully read the caption on that pic. Most people who have done it (pre realising what it was about) have mentioned the person who nominated them, and then nominated another person... Emma has done neither. So this is 100% another bandwagon for her. I am very interested to see the response now someone has pointed out to her what it is for!!! Her narcissism is strong in that caption.

• Sad

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I actually came here through a friend. But I will say this. Emma lives for the drama, she certainly reads here, I stand by what I said earlier, she will make tattle all about her, then overcome all the so called bullying. Loves to overcome does Emma !

He did work with a lot of celebs, but I know emma from other circles.
Are you Rosie Ramsay?! Did you get annoyed she copied your tiktoks and made your pregnancy announcement all about her?!

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I really do think she’s just mean to him. She says he hates insta but insists his photographed. She ridiculed him about the dry bottoms/towel incident the babettes did the same, she implies his under the thumb with the fact he does all the household chores AND has a proper full time job whilst she watches tv and scrolls on the net for content.
my other half would be mortified if I told my friends some of the things that had happened as the result of a mistake or made him look like a servant never mind the whole of the internet as it is a public page!
And she told the world he had a little doodah! 🌭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

Nadurath

VIP Member
We could make it a musical if you want. I've seen some real writing talent in here. Maybe we could take some inspiration from West Side Story
I want to be in Home Bargains bab
OK by me in Home Bargains bab
Everything hauled in Home Bargains bab!

• Haha
  • Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I predict she will start screen shoting some comments from here to show her minions over the next couple,of days ....hope she chooses one of mine then I can sue her for copywrite 🤣
Because I feel like I am just chatting shit with my friends I have to delete the kisses at the end of my posts every single time!
I dont think she would risk the possibility of the Babettes (I bet Emma wishes she had come up with "Babettes") potentially reading anything and thinking "hmmm, those insanely clever women have a point, let's swell their numbers!".

• Haha

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
One thing that has annoyed me is she’s been so busy feeling sorry for herself and moaning about trolls she’s not put anything in the holiday posts about how fortunate she is to be able to go on holiday at the moment.
She’s managed to make people feels sorry for her when so many people either can’t afford to go on holiday at the moment or have had to postpone holidays. So manipulative!

Memmy

VIP Member
I'd like to see us more as Bond girls but think the reality would be more suburban

View attachment 194397

maybe with a cigar as suggested by @MrsBriggs
We could be like the calendar girls, but instead of a nude calendar we'll wear our Tattle uniforms (looks a bit like a scouts uniform with a witches cape attached if you were wondering). For the month of July we'll all be huddled on the bathroom floor.

We'll use the profits to build Tattleland. A theme park where you can go and queue to have a selfie with your favourite tattler...and more...

Cos she’s a nasty piece of work who is intent on revenge. Take it from me 😕
if she is consumed with the idea of revenge she'll NEVER be happy. Doesn't matter where she moves, how much she earns, how many followers she has, she'll always feel dissatisfied

• Haha

Super_Berry

VIP Member
And of course she drank some diet cock, and wait for it... cocks (cocktails) and hot cock (hot chocolate) too!

• Haha
  • Sick

waywithwords

I hope she realises how lucky she is to have such a loyal following from those who enjoy her content and continue to support her. She really should value each and every one of them.

When I followed her and commented on any of her content, even when it was quite lengthy, she never properly engaged and always simply put a heart Emoji or similar, which I found really disingenuous and lazy after a while. It was like she couldn’t even be bothered to make the effort.

I still follow a few other influencers whose output I really enjoy, one with a far greater audience than Brummy Mummy, and they all nearly always reply with something personal. A couple in particular do every single time.

That’s how you treat your audience.

LemonLife

VIP Member
Erin hasn’t got a gift though 🤷🏻‍♀️ If performing makes her happy then that’s great! Its a wonderful hobby and has lots of benefits. But we have all heard her sing and she is not the next biggest thing

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
THIS. Don’t want Brummy’s shite to come up when people googled ways to help fight the injustice but it makes my skin crawl she sat on the floor and cried over being at Disney. It’s sickeningly pathetic.
Crying on the floor at DISNEYLAND over what like 3 comments on her insta post? She's an embarrassment and the absolute epitomy of first world problems. Honestly I've just had it with this woman. Just when I thought she couldn't get any worse.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Well she did want that YouTube channel that Emma lost her mind and set up for her- although it makes much more sense if she is as fame hungry as @Tweacle says. She clearly doesnt educate the kids on the pitfalls of the online life.
Does anyone else remember when Erin entered a singing competition on one of their holidays and Babs tagged Ariana Grande? I would have died at that age if someone had done that to me. I wonder if Erin even knew?

• Haha
  • Wow

LadyKate

Right. I have to have a rant (shocker) I’m pissed off at most people that are doing the blackandwhitechallenge without actually knowing what it’s about. But Babs doing it has really boiled my PISS.
It’s to make people aware of the massive amounts of female honicide in turkey - mainly at the hands of their partners through DV and the fact Turkey is basically trying to remove the law that makes DV illegal. The black and white photos are what is splashed over the media of the victims.
Yes, babs the same domestic violence you joked about. Just another bandwagon, huh? 🤬🤬
I’d seen it all over my feed but had no idea that’s what it was for and like you say half the people doing it don’t seem to know either. She’s turned it into a frigging post about having a pyjama day.

• Angry

Memmy

VIP Member
The thing is as long as she doesn’t want to post she or whoever can read these threads all day everyday ...I was a lurker for a long time till I found my voice,so she probably does have people reading everything .
people will be very confused why she's having tantrums when they do read here
Yes I think tomorrow but I think in the vlog it said 4 nights, 5 days so I assume they will go in the park again tomorrow or maybe a wander around Paris! So probably back late!
maybe this time she wants us to believe she is in Paris but in fact she's at home eating fajitas

• Haha

GildedButterfly

Well I've had better weekends.

Same 'Sarah' on fb messaged my husband with loads of screenshots. Now I think that they didn't find me, they found him - I don't think his social media is as secure as mine. They've worked out who I am from him.

There was no message, just screen shots and nothing since, although I have had some 'likes' on comments I've made from ages ago on Instagram which I'm now obviously paranoid about.

Husband barely speaking to me, which I hate, would prefer a row if I'm honest. Might mention something to my boss this morning just in case.

Absolutely gone too far now.
I'm confused .. why would your husband be barely speaking to you?

• Haha