Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I wonder if Ste went round to see that fella who posted it and did his intimidation stance like he did to Mrs Briggs?!
I reckon he only does that to women. When my husband made a comment to him, he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights & I reckon he probably followed through 😳💩

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Hovis91

If you look closely at the photo of Ste ( where she says “even Stephen is loving it “ i am seeing he is trying to send us a “ help me “ message ... bit like when Britney had 911 written in her bottom eyelashes 🤣
That crush ride has to be the worst thing to go on when you have had neck surgery.
Have to say the kids look like they are thoroughly enjoying it ,despite her meltdown,which makes me think they must so so desensitised to her tantrums now .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Noseybugger

I often try to figure out people from their username. The name Tweacle alludes to a nickname from someone who has a speech impediment, a husband who works in celebrity circles, but the wife knows Babbatha from mummy circles *sucks on my pipe and adjusts my deerstalker* I give you the mystery poster Jools Oliver 🤔😁

• Haha

limited75

VIP Member
Just seen her black and white photo post, pretty disappointed in you Brummy. No mention whatsoever about the real reason why this challenge was created. Nope, it's got to be all about you all the time, how much your family love you blah blah blah. Such a narcissist!

• Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
She was always planning on giving herself a weekend off but at least now she can't share pre shot and prerecorded stuff like it is real time. I'm sure her plan was to set up and pretend she was there this week perhaps because she's busy this week so needed that pre recorded content. Maybe packing for the move or actually moving.
It was so calculated for max engagement wasnt it? Imagine having to do all that, manipulate people like that, to have a few days off instead of just saying "lockdown was hard work for all of us, and we are really lucky that we are getting to go away. I'm going to have a few days with my family and I'll post some pics and let you know what it was like when we are home". What a shit life you've given yourself Emma.

LadyKate

It was a bit like a scene from the movies where the reinforcements pour down from hills to help fight the battle 🤣🤣
We came armed with peppers, onions and a righteous indignation at her bold lies and manipulation.

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
It makes me so angry that she will lie and use tattle as an excuse for everything including the impending house move. But really she’s a greedy f***er who has more money than sense. She is a liar. Take a look at yourself woman. Unfortunately all the babettes will fall for it.

@MrsBriggs I take it something new has happened recently that you haven’t shared then? I hope you told them it wasn’t you. How dare she blame everything on the only person she has access to. She is scum. Hopefully you can share when she’s buggered off.
At least we scuppered her deception on posting fake Paris when she is probably moving.
You don’t get to share everything and then Keep secrets from your devoted fans. She can try to cover her arse using us but many will still feel betrayed and let’s hope as many see the light as possible.
Yes, more stuff. I did predict this might happen!

• Angry
  • Sad

Sponfused

VIP Member
She has done a bang up job convincing her followers that any commenter that isn’t 110% blowing smoke up her ass must definitely be one of those nasty trolls. She has basically trained them to moderate comments for her. But I’m sure that wasn’t her intention because she is a complete sweetheart and doesn’t have a manipulative bone in her body. She also really loves her kids.

I just can’t understand the mentality of the people that are so devoted to influencers who have absolutely no idea who they are. It makes me wonder if they also love those acquaintances who hit them up on Facebook pretending to be their best friend so they can sell them essential oils?

• Heart
  • Haha

Tweacle

It’s all about the fame, that’s why she pushes the girl child wonder. The money is an aside. She’s a very toxic person, she cant have a simple conversation without taking it over and making it about her. And good luck to anyone who meets her / knows her. She can’t say anything nice about anyone apart from herself !

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Referring to the kids as ‘my world’ yet not caring enough about them to be bothered about who you’re exposing them to on a daily basis? Giving them no privacy, monetising them and making a desperate fool of yourself which will almost certainly embarrass them as they get older. But it’s all ok as they’re grinning in their Disney ears, right? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Babs has been away to Paris, wants to #ad a Mercedes but gets a Yaris, give her a cock or she'll get twisty, don't forget she's Babatha Christie!

• Haha
  • Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
I'm guessing her 'colleagues' haven't come to her rescue because they probably noticed a while ago that Louise didn't want her around the mum influencer gang. They asked Why? Emma Conwhy? And gradually they've seen why for themselves. Being associated with Babs is not good for their reputations. She's a lone Babs, riding her Old El Paso pony all the way to DLP, yeeehaww. The saloon is empty, and she's drinking her small cool cock alone

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She’s backkkkk. That voice just irritates me, it’s like she needs to clear her throat 🙄
so. Bloody. Fake. “Feels awks” I’d be mortified if I melted down worse than a toddler because someone “spoilt” my crappy tik tok montage of going to DLP. Here’s the thing the tik tok was crap you shoulda just said “for once my fam come first see ya on the other side”

even grinch takes a day off a week - I bloody hate her but she has a day off 🤷🏼‍♀️

MrsAA

I saw a couple of comments like that, wonder how many of you are now blocked? Must have thought your view "came from the hate site". Seriously, censorship at it's finest... well👏🏻done👏🏻Emma👏🏻. What an echo chamber she exists in.
Exactly, she just deletes any comments she doesn’t like and blocks. She thought I was from here so I joined!

• Haha

Hovis91

As much as we are laughing and joking about Stephen ,if he does all that she says he does for her then she is so lucky to have that. Not many husbands would do even half of that and she seems to treat him as a doormat.
Talking about him lying on her on the bathroom floor jeez I once came home from a girls night out very drunk and was crying and being sick on the bathroom floor saying “help me”.... woke up the next morning still wrapped around the toilet but with a damp bath towel over me🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
No ‘speaky stories until she feels lees silly about being so upset’ Shes an embarrassment to Ste and those kids

and Crushes Coster is probably the worse ride for someone post neck surgery.. such an irresponsible mother

• Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
Living proof she blocks for no need! Same happened to me. Made a low key comment on something (she clearly took it wrong) 3,2,1 blocked!!

Sorry I haven’t been on much. I’ve been helping @MrsBriggs sort out her emergency room/soundproof bunker...
time for a cigar lol 😆

• Haha
  • Heart