Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

powderpower

Chatty Member
That picture of Ethan eek its not great is it, his licking the end of a churro what was she thinking.
I think she's gutted her colleagues didn't band around her but lets face it no one actually did anything wrong she didn't actually get trolled she had a handful of comments calling her out on traveling to disney and she went crazy over it lol

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Well with a weekend away (which I didn't document every second of, take note Babs) and a day at werk today I've just been catching up on the last thread now this.

With regards to a tattle leaflet to rival Babs how about "Tittle tales from the tattle twenty"?

• Haha

houseofhoop

VIP Member
She didn’t read the t&c carefully she could have created a rave thread. It would probs have been her talking to herself tho 🤷🏼‍♀️
People like to pick and choice don’t they - as long as it suits their narrative that tattle is a forum of hate.
No one is hating here. We are calling out bullshit. But hey, that doesn’t sound so good when you have an Instagram meltdown because ‘people called out your shady behaviour’. Much better to garner sympathy and say you are the subject of trolling and hate. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Something along those lines. I’m also responsible for Brexit & Covid-19 🙄
Ffs, she reads here obsessively!! It was clear it wasnt you who let the cat out of the bag about the move. It's ridiculous to blame you just because you are a neighbour (I dont actually think you put really revealing stuff on here- I'm sure there's much more you could say). The Tattle 20 stand with you 💪💪💪 (which is more than Babatha's "colleagues" did for her this weekend).

• Heart

Hovis91

As the Nana to a 10 year old boy who changes his mind every week what he wants to do when he is older ..gamer and dancer ( poor bugger has got 2 left feet !) we just tell him to do whatever makes him happy.To think of him being forced to do stuff just because his mother wanted him to do stuff would absolutely kill me...so step up Nanny frickin San and make sure someone has Erins best interests at heart.

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Seriously though..I hope staying off her phone and spending quality time with Ste and the kids has done her the world of good and I'm sure the kids have loved having their Mum's undivided attention and that Ste has enjoyed not having to dress in a ridiculous Disney outfit for the gram!

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Her story is interesting. Clearly the meltdown was planned to garner sympathy, increase engagement and allow her a weekend off but I think she realises it hasn’t played right to viewers. As usual, lacking in authenticity.

The sting for Babs must be the fact she’s had zero support from other influencers.
We see though Babs and her BS but when the other influencers do to, that’s what makes it interesting. They normally love a group hug about one of their own being upset!

• Heart
If there’s a bandwagon you’ll see our Brummy clinging onto the back of it for dear life.
I hate these ‘post a photo of yourself’ things. They are just an excuse for people to post pictures of themselves looking amazing (apart from Brummy) and generally raise no awareness of anything. Look at Brummy, with her big platform, she has done NOTHING for the actual cause.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It's telling that both of her children said she looked best in her pyjamas and she should just wear them all day. That's obviously how they're used to seeing her. Also, Stephen thinks she looks her best when she's just woken up? How would he know what that looks like? We all see it more than he does!
I was just about to say this,,,,,
Again- this is blatantly aimed at Tattle! Stephen likes her when she's just woken up 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that because he hasn't put his contact lenses in yet. Or cos he's had a good 12 hour break from you and his annoyance levels have reset!
Emma, you are a skanky lazy liar and spend most of your time in your filthy dressing gown as it is. Try and dress it up as much as you like. Its not normal to be that lazy!!!!

MerryMiss

She definitely said they were going to have an afternoon in Paris but I reckon they'll be back Tues/Weds as they've got their next "mystery" seaside trip soon......
Going to a shopping centre near DLP, to buy more tat no doubt! Not to real Paris to see anything actually interesting! 😂😂😂

Memmy

VIP Member
View attachment 195295
What's the bet this poor Babette will be blocked for pointing out something perfectly valid?
Nothing good happens from silencing people. She's already blocked so many well meaning peoole.
The irony is this cause that she knows nothing about is to give a voice to women...

View attachment 195295
What's the bet this poor Babette will be blocked for pointing out something perfectly valid?
oh my goodness, her comment already had 6 likes, and probably more people silently agreed...which bathroom floor can expect her next

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
I really hope that @MrsBriggs isn't going to be the scapegoat for all that has happened over this weekend.
I also believe that Babs is a mean girl and will do anything to get her "Revenge" on people she feels have wronged her. She wants to portray herself as the hero of instagram.
As I have said before, she takes on other peoples personas, that is why she enjoys all the banal reality shows that she binge watches. Seeking out more personalities to copy.
Edit to add:
She tried to be Louise
Tried to be Rosey
Most of the characters in The real housewives of fuck knows where!

waywithwords

Ultimate Girl Gang has posted on her stories today, prompted by a speech made by Blake Lively, about protecting our kids online. She then shared this article.

Worth everyone reading, particularly influencers, and more particularly, you Emma.

• Sad

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
I wonder if it's like putting a lobster in a cold pot and boiling it, the consenting adults around Emma, and k suppose Emma herself, have had the bonkers turned up gradually, so it's become their normal, in a way they've not noticed.

I imagine they're now a point where Emma is at least half the household income, if not more, to turn that down might have bigger repercussions to his life. He might see this as better the devil you know.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I wonder if she hadn't been caught on camera Friday evening, would she still have posted her good morning in Paris post? Or used pre filmed footage? Because she made it sound like they were going away from today.
Absolutely, this whole tantrum was because she was spotted out there before SHE was ready to do the big Tiktok reveal... A few people mentioned it (nicely) on her Insta and BOOM - her knickers were in ths biggest twist and that was it. Bathroom floor Babs was back.

Does anyone else find her saying ‘love you lots’ to thousands of complete strangers bloody odd?! Who does that? I guess the same person that serves up their family’s private lives on a plate for any old random 😒

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I’m new on here because last week I left her a supportive comment along the lines of advising her to take a break, put the camera down and live in the present. She blocked me. Shows what a horrible women she is. I found a lot of her content very staged and fake. She’s not a great role model for women. Sitting on her arse watching shitts creek all day whilst her followers fund her life style. She’s embarrassing and I really hope she reads this and realised what a parody she is becoming. All for money. I hope it makes her happy, she doesn’t look happy to me...
I saw a couple of comments like that, wonder how many of you are now blocked? Must have thought your view "came from the hate site". Seriously, censorship at it's finest... well👏🏻done👏🏻Emma👏🏻. What an echo chamber she exists in.

petitspois

VIP Member
I don't get the Disney thing either. I have been to two of them once and really enjoyed it but it's a great theme park to me. Nothing 'magical' about it - it's just a money making marketing machine. I appreciate I seem to be in the minority with this though.

Reactions: 15