Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memmy

VIP Member
Well I've had better weekends.

Same 'Sarah' on fb messaged my husband with loads of screenshots. Now I think that they didn't find me, they found him - I don't think his social media is as secure as mine. They've worked out who I am from him.

There was no message, just screen shots and nothing since, although I have had some 'likes' on comments I've made from ages ago on Instagram which I'm now obviously paranoid about.

Husband barely speaking to me, which I hate, would prefer a row if I'm honest. Might mention something to my boss this morning just in case.

Absolutely gone too far now.
I wouldn't worry, you and your husband have done nothing wrong. The only person, or people, who should be worried are the ones messaging you

Reactions: 15

waywithwords

Would she have to post her full address when listing a house?? I’ve been looking to buy a flat nd most of the ads just have the postcode and you get an address when you book a viewing. There’s defo ways round not publicly revealing an address because she’s not the first person with an online audience trying to sell their house.
So like if people have her address it’s not because tattle or a neighbour has leaked it, it’s because she’s not covered it.
My understanding was someone here happened to come across her house while looking on Right Move. I took it that they were searching in the area, recognised the home from what Emma shared online, and mentioned it.

Emily Norris is moving and has sold her house (it’s still on Right Move sold STC). Her viewers know whereabouts she lives (she mentions the area regularly and what her home looks like inside and outside - only the back). It’s not hard to find. One of her YouTube followers even replied to another in a thread of comments that the house could be found online and the area/price to search. Emily Norris has never made any fuss of any of this. She is always polite and gracious, and I’ve no doubt she gets a fair amount of negativity here and elsewhere, but she clearly chooses to ignore it. And she has a far bigger following than Emma.

I don’t think the upset about her privacy is just. She shares the inside of her home frequently, including on home tours. She might not have announced it to her followers, but she can’t stop people chancing upon it on Right Move, and she can’t censor people mentioning it here.

I don’t think she’s bothered about the privacy element (Brummy Mummy paraphernalia was clearly on show in the house, also) but that’s a good moral stick to beat us with. More likely, as others have said, she’s angry they let the cat out of the bag and ruined the surprise.

Memmy

VIP Member
Do you know, I think her "come back" stories have annoyed me more than 20 insanely clever women, Fajitagate, and the ensuing drama- because it's just shown how fucking fake it all was.
She was always planning on giving herself a weekend off but at least now she can't share pre shot and prerecorded stuff like it is real time. I'm sure her plan was to set up and pretend she was there this week perhaps because she's busy this week so needed that pre recorded content. Maybe packing for the move or actually moving.

They probably sprinkled some cereal in their mouths and then took a sip of milk.
just stating how ridiculous it is she said they were doing self catering when there’s no facilities. It’s called eating out bab

• Haha

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
These past couple threads have been pure gold and I so regret picking up extra shifts over the past week, making me too busy to follow it 💔

Anyone else devastated that she wasnt actually in the bath fully clothed? Would have been nice to go full circle.

• Haha
  • Sad

Hovis91

She will definitely be back and probably saying something like not letting the 1% spoil it for the rest of you especially after all the messages of support 🤮

• Sick

Luna615

Chatty Member
She can’t seem to stay off the gram today can she?? I don’t get how she can post pictures of Newport Bay Hotel and not address that that’s where she stayed and NOT self catering .
She thinks it was because she didn’t get the Disney meal plan so she thinks it is like self catering! 🤣🤣 She said their was no fridge in the room...must have eaten their handy b and m cereal boxes without milk! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It was a bit like a scene from the movies where the reinforcements pour down from hills to help fight the battle 🤣🤣
Tattlers emerging from everywhere.....
The Original 20
A lot of new ones
And even a few fakes, Hi Emma, Ste, Paul & Nan San 👋👋👋👋👋

• Haha

houseofhoop

VIP Member
So she can bully you because you speak the truth?!! Oh right, that’s ok is it?
I really do think these people need to understand properly what the word troll means.
I know you can’t comment @MrsBriggs but this has awakened by sense of justice!!!

waywithwords

Babs may visit the Moulin Rouge whilst she's there to show them her prawn cracker dance from her highlights tab! 💃💃💃💃

Where's all my soul tatlas?
Lemme hear ya'll flow, tatlas
Hey tatla, go tatla, soul tatla, flow tatla
Hey tatla, go tatla, soul tatla, go tatla

She met Mickey Mouse down in Ol' Disneyland
Social distancing on the street.
He said 'Hello, hey Babs, dya want some Old El Paso?'
Oh? Uh-oh.

Mickey, Minnie, ya ya da da
Mickey, Minnie, ya ya here.
Mocha hot cock drinking station.
Have a Pimms N Lemonade.

🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷🗼🇫🇷
Sung that in my head, in tune, and with all the different voices. It was EPIC 👏🏻

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
Whilst I don’t think the way she portrays him is very nice (I wouldn’t do that to my husband) I am sorry but I just can’t feel sorry for a grown adult who has a choice. He could have said no to appearing in any of her videos especially if they made him feel uncomfortable as he could say no to appearing in adds, in vlogs on insta posts, in photos etc...
Does he have a choice though? I'm not defending him, I just think the way she plays the victim and essentially gaslights her followers into believing the narrative she wants doesn't end when she turns the camera or phone off. It is part of who she is (as much as she'd like to pretend it's all just a character she plays), and that will extend to her relationship with him.

I honestly believe if this was the other way round and he was sat on his arse all day, dicking about on the internet and then forcing his wife to do an ad, people would be screaming from the rooftops about how she needs to leave him.

Personally, I think its a toxic symbiotic relationship.

Jade33

VIP Member
'Her boy' saying 'hair up, pyjamas on, in your dressing gown' in her latest post can be filed under SHIT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. It's so fucking obvious she just makes this stuff up for instagram and the fact she has completely missed the actual point of the challenge is just another nail in the coffin of her so-called career.
I think she should rename her grid, shit that didn't happen! I mean, there's barely anything on it that rings any truth! 🤣

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
I'm sure he knows! He must read here!!!! Her meltdowns are pretty frequent, curiosity must get the better of him cos its not really on her Insta, it's mainly on here that she reacts to 🤷‍♀️
I mean she sent ste to do the dirty work on Mrs Briggs! He knows!

Hovis91

Love to be a fly on the wall in that car journey all the way home from France ... bet her phone is red hot keeping up with all these posts....Hi Babs 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Wow I left this thread earlier today (for my normal day with my family that i don’t post about 24/7) on page 22 and it’s now on page 40😂😂 got a lot to catch up on🤪
Put the kettle on love & crack open the Blue Riband - you’re in for a long night!

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
She has done a bang up job convincing her followers that any commenter that isn’t 110% blowing smoke up her ass must definitely be one of those nasty trolls. She has basically trained them to moderate comments for her. But I’m sure that wasn’t her intention because she is a complete sweetheart and doesn’t have a manipulative bone in her body. She also really loves her kids.

I just can’t understand the mentality of the people that are so devoted to influencers who have absolutely no idea who they are. It makes me wonder if they also love those acquaintances who hit them up on Facebook pretending to be their best friend so they can sell them essential oils?
I wonder this too who are these people blindly following their leader to the point that even constructive nicely phrased comments get absolutely slated. Do these people have no brain? Nothing else to do apart from blindly follow Emma. She has successfully manipulated them to worship her and see nothing negative, its insane. She also never steps in to stop her fans being nasty, even where the initial poster hasn't been so it goes to show trolling only works one way.

Crapbagchrissie

I don’t see the issue with her not talking about her house being sold. I do believe she’s received threats and I remember when everyone found out her address, if it was me I would probably keep it quiet and move because I would be genuinely scared for my family having lots of online people who hate me knowing where I live 😬
I'm be more scared of her babettes finding out where she lives than anyone here if I'm honest

• Haha