Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Simply put. She’s a spoilt, narcissist who is on it for money, but most of all fame. Horrid horrid woman, no real friends, family backing off quicker than it takes to cook a fajita! Tantrums because she got caught telling fibs ( yet again ) and trust me she’s even worse in real life
Ste! Is that you? Where do we sign up for the exposé on the woman you “adore”

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hovis91

🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ Running/limping back to the thread to see what I have missed and to check no one thinks I am Babette

• Haha

waywithwords

I distinctly remember a video with Louise where she went to Louise’s house and they visited a nearby Poundland (naturally), in which they discussed whether a word was rude or not (can’t even remember it now but I think Louise looked it up online). Emma said she (talking about herself) was a ‘prude’ - that was the word she used.

And yet recent staged photos flashing her husband and talk of Diet Cock (actually pains me to type that) suggest otherwise.

Know your audience. Be authentic. Accept other influencers will be doing things on Insta and Tik-Tok etc that might be funny and might be getting lots of likes etc, but that doesn’t mean you should jump on the bandwagon, too. People know and they see through it, and those who followed you from a while ago, feel alienated and a bit confused (me being one of them. I used to enjoy her content. And going on comments here and the ones particularly from new members, others feel the same).

This is a bit like those big chunky trainers that the youth (I’m not 103, I swear) and cool people are wearing. I can see they look decent on others. But I’ll stick to my Next sandals. I know my demographic ✌🏻

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
So you think when she moves she's not going to post from the new house? Yeah, dream on...
What's the likelihood that she's got a neighbour on her new street already participating in these tattle threads. Is she going to keep moving until eventually she's living on a deserted island with no neighbours and posting vlogs of her talking to Wilson

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I feel like I'm waiting for the next series of my favourite Netflix programme to start when she flounces offline 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The suspense of the come back is real 👀

• Haha

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
And last year she sent him to Alton Towers with Ste while her and Erin went to DLP with Nanny San cos he,,,,,,,, doesnt like rides 🤦‍♀️
Can you imagine being fobbed off with alton towers whilst your sister gets taken to Disney land.

Also, since when did we need consent from our partners for being on tattle? My husband doesn't know, nor would he give two sh**s

She‘s one of those people that has to bring absolutely everything back to them. Whatever the scenario she’ll twist it round to make it about her. I think the ‘influencer’ lifestyle enforces that is it’s just LOOK AT ME AND MY LIFE and can create a tone deaf, self obsessed egomaniac. I think the hotel bathroom farce was an example of her total self absorption. Emma, try empathising with other people and the hardships they’re experiencing rather than just thinking about yourself. It’s ugly.

Onthefence

Thinking about it, her previous "taking back control" post is even more manipulative than I realised. By telling her followers that anyone who questions her about ads or queries anything to do with well anything really, that they are from this site & should be ignored. She's actually gaslighting her followers and anyone who innocently posts a legitimate question will be branded a tattle troll. For instance, a follower may have a child needing surgery and pose a question like "is it ok to go on rides post surgery?" But given Emma's explanation that any questions are from tattle users, genuine followers could be pounced on & attacked for questioning Babs parenting

• Sad

BWinter

I seem to recall one vlog with her and Louise where they were discussing AD's and babs seemed really jealous of all the ones Louise gets offered and kept implying they don't pick her because she's brummy, or old.
Honestly, I would imagine the fact she’s a Brummy or her age are the absolute last reasons she doesn’t get picked most of the time. Her lack of authenticity, crap delivery, jokes about DV or her husband having a small willy, her OTTness, her vulgarity and crudeness, her whineyness and the fact her ads just aren’t that good - now those are reasons! It’s a buyer’s market as far as brands are concerned and I they brands are becoming more aware of the fine line influencer marketing is treading right now. They can pick and choose the best and there are a hell of a lot better influencers out there.

Hovis91

I picture her followers sat in a dark room ,probably a really bad hoarder ( they have bought every mug Babs made)surrounded by Disney tat but they have never been there,eyes gleaming with fury at the thought of poor Babs upset.Troll hunting and reading on here for proof and crying that Babs is being discussed more than anyone .
Maybe that could feature in the movie .... move over Claire I’ve got this 🤣

• Haha
I hope she realises how lucky she is to have such a loyal following from those who enjoy her content and continue to support her. She really should value each and every one of them.

When I followed her and commented on any of her content, even when it was quite lengthy, she never properly engaged and always simply put a heart Emoji or similar, which I found really disingenuous and lazy after a while. It was like she couldn’t even be bothered to make the effort.

I still follow a few other influencers whose output I really enjoy, one with a far greater audience than Brummy Mummy, and they all nearly always replies with something personal. A couple in particular do every single time.

That’s how you treat your audience.
It’s so lazy. I messaged her regularly when I was a sheep and she never bothered to read or reply to any of them. All her sheep will see through her eventually.
I totally agree that the influencers who bother to reply and engage are the successful ones. They're also NICE people! Not like Brummy.

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
So, do we think she’s coming back tomorrow? She said 4 nights but then she also said she was going this week not last!
Let’s hope she samples the delights of Paris for a little while longer. Perhaps a tour of a bakery to see how Le Swirl Au Cinammon should really be made? 🤗 Am crossing all fingers & toes till the buggers snap 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Whilst I don’t think the way she portrays him is very nice (I wouldn’t do that to my husband) I am sorry but I just can’t feel sorry for a grown adult who has a choice. He could have said no to appearing in any of her videos especially if they made him feel uncomfortable as he could say no to appearing in adds, in vlogs on insta posts, in photos etc...
The organised mum is the perfect example, he husband is never on any of her stories or grid posts and neither are her kids faces. I'm sure she said he doesn't like social media and I think the way she does it is spot on

• Heart

Shalulah

We’ve gone from fajita gate to photo gate in less than a week.
I can’t keep up 😂

• Haha

Hovis91

She can’t seem to stay off the gram today can she?? I don’t get how she can post pictures of Newport Bay Hotel and not address that that’s where she stayed and NOT self catering .

LemonLife

VIP Member
Guys I don’t know if you know this but her leg is SO NUMB!! 🙄🙄 Didn’t stop you making a tit of yourself in the middle of main street though did it Emlie!?

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
I don’t see the issue with her not talking about her house being sold. I do believe she’s received threats and I remember when everyone found out her address, if it was me I would probably keep it quiet and move because I would be genuinely scared for my family having lots of online people who hate me knowing where I live 😬
The people that she's 'scared' of finding out she's moving (and her address) already know, so why she wouldn't tell her loyal following now is a mystery. The house listing is no longer online because it probably sold, so there is no address to find

Yes plus no body here has threatened to go to her home or use her address in any way good or bad

And why would you tell your boss? Are they going to send her boss screenshots now as well?! I wish they would say what their posting name used to be on here as I can't recognise them or their posting style?
where's Babatha Christie when you need her

• Haha