Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GildedButterfly

I wonder which empowered woman she took inspiration from when she decided to film herself having a tantrum, for reasons unknown, on the bathroom floor while on holiday?
She did say it was very "Trisha Paytas" of her. A woman whos profession it was to troll people and has done extremely racist things in the past - black face, wrote a song called "Jungle Fever" and openly admitted that it was a reference to black people being monkeys. Fab role model there Emma.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It’s ironic that in her packing video, she said she explained to the kids DLP would be different this time - for instance, there’d be no fireworks.

Au contraire, Brummy. Au contraire...
No fireworks in the park kids, but there'll be loads on your Mom's Social Media 🤣🤣🤣🎉🎉🎉

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Would she have to post her full address when listing a house?? I’ve been looking to buy a flat nd most of the ads just have the postcode and you get an address when you book a viewing. There’s defo ways round not publicly revealing an address because she’s not the first person with an online audience trying to sell their house.
So like if people have her address it’s not because tattle or a neighbour has leaked it, it’s because she’s not covered it.
It's not about that. It's about Tattlers revealing she had put her house up for sale and is moving (no doubt to something bigger and better and more instaworthy) before she got to announce it herself.

Unfortunately for Mrs Briggs, because she lives in the same road as her, she's going to assume it was her who leaked the info to us when in fact it was another Tattle member who doesn't post much on these threads but came to drop that bombshell then left again. I feel sorry for Mrs Briggs that babs is making her the scapegoat.

I'm pretty sure when she announces her move she's going to say it's because she has a stalker living next door or something just as dramatic.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Comments on that post- all Babettes over the moon she is back, looking happier, sharing their love of PJs... which comment will Emma fixate on? The one pointing out she's not understood the point of the challenge
We all know that’s gonna be hundreds of horrible messages again.

Even though a) it’s not horrible it’s informative and b) there are 2 people giving details of where to find more info.

Memmy

VIP Member
What would she do if her dentist or hairdresser or builder or estate agent or kids mate turned to her and said they were on tattle. Would she reach out, poke the middle of their forehead and scream BLOCKED

• Haha
  • Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
I dont want to keep coming back to Fajita-gate BUT why in all her food ads does she sit by a coffee table in the middle of the living room? They have a proper table i would much rather see her eating them there OR even on the sofa but crouching round a random tiny table confuses me endlessly

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Omg I am having to stifle laughter from some of these comments, absolute comedy gold. Tickled! I’ve missed so much but have work at 7.30 so can’t spend all night reading...please please can someone fill me on the messaging of a husband?
Who why and when? Also, always wanted to know if Babs actually knows who you are and where you live Mrs Briggs? Do you have to look over your shoulder when leaving your house?!!
Muchas gracias Tattlers x
Yes, she knows who I am & where I live. I was hunted down! 😂
Suffice to say I’ll be happy when she’s gone 👍🏻

GildedButterfly

Maybe it's because she said 'why me, my other online friends simply don't get it like this' which probably irritated them!
This ^^^

Emma is an idiot, she would have no idea what kind of hate her friends get unless she purposely stalks their tattle accounts - or has access to read their DMS and online comments.

I mean this woman got dropped by Louise her absolute idol. Clearly she should realise she just intolerable.

Booklover

VIP Member
This woman was a teacher!!!! She clearly doesn't give a shit about putting photos and footage of her kids online and clearly hasn't taken anything from the safeguarding training she would've had.

HankMcPrank

VIP Member
Exactly, she just deletes any comments she doesn’t like and blocks. She thought I was from here so I joined!
The beauty is, you have to be blocked to find this wonderful group of human beings thinking exactly the same as you. ❤

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
So you think when she moves she's not going to post from the new house? Yeah, dream on...
exactly. The entire house sale/new house purchase/moving day/new house tour/decorating the new house will all be done to death for content. It’s allllllllllllllllllllll for content.

Memmy

VIP Member
Omg! It is cringeworthy! Louise soon realised that it wasn’t the drugs at all! Babs is like that permanently! Also notice how she doesn’t say diet cocks!!
haha I actually think when she saw this video and thumbnail she thought she was going to be as rich and famous as Zoella. What a sleazy woman trying to weasel her way up the influencer ladder just to get ahead. Have people invite her into their homes and show her kindness when all she ever cared about was fame and fortune. That's what Louise realised and why she dropped Babs. I'm glad the other influencers don't come to her rescue, because she couldn't give a flying fajita about how she treats others as long as Babs gets what Babs wants. I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the mum influencers goss about how more and more embarrassingly unhinged she seems

Jade33

VIP Member
There is a part of me that thinks Stephen is so on the outside of that tight little unit of 3....not going to lie ..it really bugged me when she did the handprint canvasses with the kids and it was Erin,Ethan and Mummy and not one for Daddy.Why not wait till he was around and do a joint one with mummy and daddy together.I expect he doesn’t want to be a part of a lot of her shit but when you think all he does for those children and then she leaves him out of sentimental things as if on purpose.
She said she needed to get him a bigger canvas, after seeing his slenderman fingers in the topless pic I can believe it! 🤣🤣

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What's the likelihood that she's got a neighbour on her new street already participating in these tattle threads. Is she going to keep moving until eventually she's living on a deserted island with no neighbours and posting vlogs of her talking to Wilson
Wilson probably has more banter than bloody Steven....!!!!

I'm confused too. Unless you know BM2 in real life?
*cough* this poster is BM..... *cough*

🤣

• Haha

LadyKate

It will be interesting when Erin turns 11 and she needs legal consent from Erin herself to post pictures of her!
I feel for Erin as she gets older, teenage girls can be brutal, once they find out about Babs and all of this, she’s either going to get bullied horribly or turn into one of the mean girls to try and wrestle back some control.