Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It’s cos she knows we speak the truth! And that’s what she’s really worried about.
We absolutely speak the truth. Fajita Gate on Friday night hit that nail on the head.
And I don't think the lack of "talking stories" is anything to do with her feeling like "a dick" (her words) she had no intention of covering any of this shizzle on her stories yet,,,,,, as to why, I think all is still to be revealed on that front.

Reactions: 17

Luna615

Chatty Member
'Her boy' saying 'hair up, pyjamas on, in your dressing gown' in her latest post can be filed under SHIT THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN. It's so fucking obvious she just makes this stuff up for instagram and the fact she has completely missed the actual point of the challenge is just another nail in the coffin of her so-called career.
But she never wears her hair up! Didn’t she say it was because of comments an ex made?

Tweacle

Congratulations @Tweacle. You have quickly made it onto my list of ‘Five Dream Dinner Party Guests’.

I’ll put you between Princess Diana and David Attenborough, if that’s alright with you?
Yes that’s fine. As long as I don’t have to sit with Emma queen of drama, lies and manipulation! I’ve met some strange people in my time. But she is possibly one of the oddest! She’s dead behind her eyes, every single move she makes is calculated, everything she says is thought about. As long as she pulls people in she’s happy.

• Wow
  • Haha

GildedButterfly

I feel like I'm waiting for the next series of my favourite Netflix programme to start when she flounces offline 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The suspense of the come back is real 👀
No suspense here, she'll breeze back on the day they come home and act like it was the best holiday in the world, the break did her a lot of good and shes taking back control .. again or maybe again again.

Crapbagchrissie

If my boyfriend got a screenshot of me saying Babs stop showing us your crusty toe in them Saltwaters .... I can quite confidently say he would not stop talking to me.

Its also quite hard to message someone on Facebook if you're not friends with them as it won't go directly to their inbox and instead goes to a separate inbox and you then have to approve it.

I'm calling BS, show us the screenshot of Shazza sending your hubs those messages.
I told mine about this site and he rolled his eyes and said as long as you aren't telling everyone what a twat I am like you normally do. Poor bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not much support from the other influmums on her post this time. I suspect they are getting a bit sick of her drama and watching her car crash account, I hope she realises that in her choosen career these people are her colleagues not her friends. She was fast enough to turn on meldrum during BLM so what makes her think that they wouldn't drop her in the same way

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
She’ll be busy editing the Disney vlog to upload tomorrow.

Odd how she hasn’t posted any of this on her Disney page. Is that because she doesn’t want any potential Disney partnerships knowing about her recent meltdown? 🤔

Croissant Moon

Well I've had better weekends.

Same 'Sarah' on fb messaged my husband with loads of screenshots. Now I think that they didn't find me, they found him - I don't think his social media is as secure as mine. They've worked out who I am from him.

There was no message, just screen shots and nothing since, although I have had some 'likes' on comments I've made from ages ago on Instagram which I'm now obviously paranoid about.

Husband barely speaking to me, which I hate, would prefer a row if I'm honest. Might mention something to my boss this morning just in case.

Absolutely gone too far now.
I don’t understand this at all...? 🤔 Sounds a lot like an acquaintance of BM2 trying to scare us off of Tattle 😂👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

Last edited:

Booklover

VIP Member
Right. I have to have a rant (shocker) I’m pissed off at most people that are doing the blackandwhitechallenge without actually knowing what it’s about. But Babs doing it has really boiled my PISS.
It’s to make people aware of the massive amounts of female honicide in turkey - mainly at the hands of their partners through DV and the fact Turkey is basically trying to remove the law that makes DV illegal. The black and white photos are what is splashed over the media of the victims.
Yes, babs the same domestic violence you joked about. Just another bandwagon, huh? 🤬🤬
...and this woman was a teacher!!!

Memmy

VIP Member
Not posting in DLP will not be easy for her. Her online existence is an addiction and going cold turkey is hard...... You can't just go from spending every hour from 6am til 8pm (apparently bedtimd for 40 year old women 🙄) online, to nothing. Babs doesn't only spend hours on her own social media but I notice her liking and commenting on just about EVERYONE else's in the celeb world too. So when she's not on her own pages, she's reading there's. This will be killing her.
A bit like the time she apparently stormed upstairs in a mood, dressing gown trailing behind her furiously, and nobody noticed 🤣🤣
She's probably spent the whole trip looking over her shoulder to see if somebody is filming her like the public theme park account that revealed she was in DLP in the first place. That's their job though as a public social media influencer, bit ironic

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
There was a time, a long time ago now, when I thought she was good at being a mum, but then I started to question. Why was she sharing so much about her children's private lives? Why was she posting so many photos of them, and of them in swim wear? Why was she sharing her boy's fears and annoyances? Why was she sharing that her boy liked younger kids TV shows like it was a bad thing, or that he has veruccas? Or shouting that he is different instead of normal. Or sharing that her girl doesn't like pink any more like it was a bad thing? Or that her kids bicker and argue?

I know so many things about her children it is scary. I would never do that and no body I know would neither. They have not consented to any of this and if they did say 'ok mum' to some of it, they're too young to truly understand the repercussions.

All of this for money, when she already had what I would call a stable job in teaching. Not worth it at all

• Heart

waywithwords

I’m sorry but the “feed the trolls” reminds me of the pidgeon lady in Mary Poppins. Imagine Babs on a bench in her local park, in her pjs and dressing gown going “feed the trolls, tuppance a bag.”
Cracking up 😂

Seriously, Claire - how are you getting on with this film script? Because there’s a lot of material here. I feel like we’re just gifting you this stuff now.

• Haha

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Snuggle in bed, grab a cuppa and watch something a little different? .... a montage of Disneyland Paris and two privileged children. Wow that got me over hump day - thanks Bab, I'd be lost without you my darling.

And you know what you should feel mortified, because the day before your tantrum was the day a high profile case was given the most disgusting verdict and a woman who lost her husband and the life she once knew got no justice. I refuse to say any name due to not wanting to link good and honest people to this selfish slob.

Then we have you crying on the floor saying you can't do it because you got called out over a lie.

You should stay embarrassed and mortified because YOUR actions were disgusting. If I had what she did I would feel far too ashamed to come back.
THIS. Don’t want Brummy’s shite to come up when people googled ways to help fight the injustice but it makes my skin crawl she sat on the floor and cried over being at Disney. It’s sickeningly pathetic.