Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever noticed that EVERY Saturday when she posts the Danish Pastries of dreams for breakfast she HAS GOT to point out that Ste is having a lie in?!!! Every. Single. Week.
It really sticks in her claw that one day a week he has a lie in, when, by her own admission, he is up getting those kids fed and ready every other day while she's in her sweaty pit on Insta Stories.
Sorry, bit random but it annoys the life out of me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone ever noticed that EVERY Saturday when she posts the Danish Pastries of dreams for breakfast she HAS GOT to point out that Ste is having a lie in?!!! Every. Single. Week.
It really sticks in her claw that one day a week he has a lie in, when, by her own admission, he is up getting those kids fed and ready every other day while she's in her sweaty pit on Insta Stories.
Totally !!! It is very annoying! She repeats herself so much! And why do they have to have the same breakfast every Saturday? The kids are hyper because Mum actually got out of bed early!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was going to buy those Jus-Rol cinnamon rolls on my online shop last week but I just couldn’t do it. It was like there was a force field around my finger actually preventing me from adding them to my basket.

It’ll be the same with Old El Paso fajitas now.

I’m just grateful she doesn’t drink tea, because my Yorkshire is sacred, and I won’t have ANYONE pee on that bonfire.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if she hadn't been caught on camera Friday evening, would she still have posted her good morning in Paris post? Or used pre filmed footage? Because she made it sound like they were going away from today.

Ultimate Girl Gang has posted on her stories today, prompted by a speech made by Blake Lively, about protecting our kids online. She then shared this article.

Worth everyone reading, particularly influencers, and more particularly, you Emma.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I wonder if she hadn't been caught on camera Friday evening, would she still have posted her good morning in Paris post? Or used pre filmed footage? Because she made it sound like they were going away from today.
Absolutely, this whole tantrum was because she was spotted out there before SHE was ready to do the big Tiktok reveal... A few people mentioned it (nicely) on her Insta and BOOM - her knickers were in ths biggest twist and that was it. Bathroom floor Babs was back.

Child fame/notoriety or even just being recognised in your locality often doesn't bode well for the child. As you say, they have had their whole childhood exploited for cash without the ability to consent. I'm sure that will affect their mental health when they get older.
I often think about the plot of Gone Girl where the main character had been used as inspiration for a popular series of books by her parents so ended up well known and royally messed up by it.
I think Erin will end up like this if they aren't careful and end the child exploitation now! It didn't go down as well as Babs thought it would when she started the youtube for Erin. She thought all her followers would be all over it and they would rake in even more money that way. The same with Brummynannysan. Any way to get more cash in. Wonder if Nannysan gets freebies too? 🤔

Reactions: 12
I think Erin will end up like this if they aren't careful and end the child exploitation now! It didn't go down as well as Babs thought it would when she started the youtube for Erin. She thought all her followers would be all over it and they would rake in even more money that way. The same with Brummynannysan. Any way to get more cash in. Wonder if Nannysan gets freebies too? 🤔
From what I remember there was huge negativity around Erin's YouTube channel 🤔

Reactions: 11
Imagine if Ste is secretly one of the Insanely Clever 20 and thats how he vents all his frustration! Would be even better than MODgate! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Ultimate Girl Gang has posted on her stories today, prompted by a speech made by Blake Lively, about protecting our kids online. She then shared this article.

Worth everyone reading, particularly influencers, and more particularly, you Emma.
This makes me so sad. These are extreme cases and hopefully authorities can get a handle on this and also parents need to think a bit before posting.

But what about all the information Babs has shared about her children and family...schools usually have bullies. These kids are going to be mocked so badly for the things Babs has done and what she has shared about them. She doesnt think before she speaks or acts.

What if people say
"haha your dad has a small willy"
Or "haha I've seen your mum naked"
Or "I know you watch in the night garden"
Or "Your mum says you're different"

The only person to blame is their own mother and their father for letting it her do it

Omg
Imagine if Ste is secretly one of the Insanely Clever 20 and thats how he vents all his frustration! Would be even better than MODgate! 🤣
That would be the plot twist in Babs the movie

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t see the issue with her not talking about her house being sold. I do believe she’s received threats and I remember when everyone found out her address, if it was me I would probably keep it quiet and move because I would be genuinely scared for my family having lots of online people who hate me knowing where I live 😬

Reactions: 2
All I’ll say is the suspect account was last active at 2:55pm today, the drive back from France must be prime time for her, ste can’t walk away and she can just keep scrolling and asking him why me

I'm confused .. why would your husband be barely speaking to you?
And why would you tell your boss? Are they going to send her boss screenshots now as well?! I wish they would say what their posting name used to be on here as I can't recognise them or their posting style?

Reactions: 11
And why would you tell your boss? Are they going to send her boss screenshots now as well?! I wish they would say what their posting name used to be on here as I can't recognise them or their posting style?
I can’t see that’s true. I changed my name a couple of weeks ago but I didn’t go back to being a new member.

Reactions: 9
I don’t see the issue with her not talking about her house being sold. I do believe she’s received threats and I remember when everyone found out her address, if it was me I would probably keep it quiet and move because I would be genuinely scared for my family having lots of online people who hate me knowing where I live 😬
No one on here has threatened her. no that I've seen.

I couldn't care less about knowing her address - other than if I lived in Birmingham to actively avoid that area.

Reactions: 9
There is more than one suspicious new account in the past few days if you ask me...

Reactions: 23
The people that she's 'scared' of finding out she's moving (and her address) already know, so why she wouldn't tell her loyal following now is a mystery. The house listing is no longer online because it probably sold, so there is no address to find

Yes plus no body here has threatened to go to her home or use her address in any way good or bad

where's Babatha Christie when you need her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.