Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez just nearly had my identity exposed by a cheeky 2 year old ...left tattle open in my iPad and there he was adding all sorts from my camera roll😱He once sent a couple of friends some random stuff he had been looking at on YouTube and how he managed to add their names and send I don’t know 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jeez just nearly had my identity exposed by a cheeky 2 year old ...left tattle open in my iPad and there he was adding all sorts from my camera roll😱He once sent a couple of friends some random stuff he had been looking at on YouTube 🤣🤣🤣
Mine sent video of blippi to a work group 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if it's like putting a lobster in a cold pot and boiling it, the consenting adults around Emma, and k suppose Emma herself, have had the bonkers turned up gradually, so it's become their normal, in a way they've not noticed.

I imagine they're now a point where Emma is at least half the household income, if not more, to turn that down might have bigger repercussions to his life. He might see this as better the devil you know.

You've absolutely hit the nail on the head for me there

Reactions: 5
There was a time, a long time ago now, when I thought she was good at being a mum, but then I started to question. Why was she sharing so much about her children's private lives? Why was she posting so many photos of them, and of them in swim wear? Why was she sharing her boy's fears and annoyances? Why was she sharing that her boy liked younger kids TV shows like it was a bad thing, or that he has veruccas? Or shouting that he is different instead of normal. Or sharing that her girl doesn't like pink any more like it was a bad thing? Or that her kids bicker and argue?

I know so many things about her children it is scary. I would never do that and no body I know would neither. They have not consented to any of this and if they did say 'ok mum' to some of it, they're too young to truly understand the repercussions.

All of this for money, when she already had what I would call a stable job in teaching. Not worth it at all

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think the stuff he sent my friends was in a foreign language too because if he isn’t watching things gets squashed under tyres ,he prefers to watch programmes in random foreign languages ...convinced he is going to be self taught bilingual or I will be by passive watching 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Child fame/notoriety or even just being recognised in your locality often doesn't bode well for the child. As you say, they have had their whole childhood exploited for cash without the ability to consent. I'm sure that will affect their mental health when they get older.
I often think about the plot of Gone Girl where the main character had been used as inspiration for a popular series of books by her parents so ended up well known and royally messed up by it.

Reactions: 13
They're the worst aren't they........ like others on here have said its purely done so she is the first on stories when you log on Insta. Some days I scroll past, other days I'm weak (or bored) and have a hate watch. During lockdown it made me feel so much better about myself as a Mum. I genuinely didn't hate my kids being off school like she did, and that in itself was a mum win for me!
Apparently we're stopping her being a nice Mum. No Bab!!! I'd say you managed that all by yourself, daily at 6am when you logged onto your insta stories to moan about them.
Totally agree! It wasn’t too bad when the kids were younger and other parents could relate to kids waking them up early. However, it looked as if she must set her alarm to get up early because the kids and her husband aren’t even on the same floor as her! She is a pampered princess in her own boudoir!
They're the worst aren't they........ like others on here have said its purely done so she is the first on stories when you log on Insta. Some days I scroll past, other days I'm weak (or bored) and have a hate watch. During lockdown it made me feel so much better about myself as a Mum. I genuinely didn't hate my kids being off school like she did, and that in itself was a mum win for me!
Apparently we're stopping her being a nice Mum. No Bab!!! I'd say you managed that all by yourself, daily at 6am when you logged onto your insta stories to moan about them.
[/QUOTE
So true! I think she sets the alarm so she doesn’t miss it! The kids are older and probably don’t wake early now plus if they do they’re on a different floor to her with hubby so he can see to them and they’re old enough to see to themselves. She is happy all alone in her boudoir being a pampered princess...why not just have a lie in?

Reactions: 4
Totally agree! It wasn’t too bad when the kids were younger and other parents could relate to kids waking them up early. However, it looked as if she must set her alarm to get up early because the kids and her husband aren’t even on the same floor as her! She is a pampered princess in her own boudoir!
Not her boudoir for long if she's on the move. Maybe she'll decorate the new one like Disneyland so she can really feel like a princess

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not posting in DLP will not be easy for her. Her online existence is an addiction and going cold turkey is hard...... You can't just go from spending every hour from 6am til 8pm (apparently bedtimd for 40 year old women 🙄) online, to nothing. Babs doesn't only spend hours on her own social media but I notice her liking and commenting on just about EVERYONE else's in the celeb world too. So when she's not on her own pages, she's reading there's. This will be killing her.
A bit like the time she apparently stormed upstairs in a mood, dressing gown trailing behind her furiously, and nobody noticed 🤣🤣
She's probably got another account she uses for instances like this so she can still log on and nose. She won't do it from her own account as she was caught out before during a SM break from people being able to still see she was online on Instagram!

Reactions: 6
I feel like I'm waiting for the next series of my favourite Netflix programme to start when she flounces offline 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The suspense of the come back is real 👀
No suspense here, she'll breeze back on the day they come home and act like it was the best holiday in the world, the break did her a lot of good and shes taking back control .. again or maybe again again.

Reactions: 17
Not her boudoir for long if she's on the move. Maybe she'll decorate the new one like Disneyland so she can really feel like a princess
🤣🤣 you might be right! It will be so much bigger plus a walk in wardrobe!

Reactions: 2
Not much support from the other influmums on her post this time. I suspect they are getting a bit sick of her drama and watching her car crash account, I hope she realises that in her choosen career these people are her colleagues not her friends. She was fast enough to turn on meldrum during BLM so what makes her think that they wouldn't drop her in the same way
Maybe it's because she said 'why me, my other online friends simply don't get it like this' which probably irritated them!

Reactions: 11
If she is reading here she is sadly unhinged. Who in their right mind would go looking for it knowing how it makes them feel
I think I would be curious BUT if it got to the point I was crying on the bathroom floor, crying in New York and crying off from a big Anniversary Dinner and weekend away because the trolls had made me ill to the point of being bed ridden then ... yes I wouldn't look.

Good old Babs though constantly pricking her finger on the spinning wheel.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think what will happen is she'll post a vlog about her holiday but before we're shown her actual "holiday" vlog there will be a bit at the beginning of it where she tells us all how sad she felt and how the holiday was ruined etc.

Reactions: 10
I think I would be curious BUT if it got to the point I was crying on the bathroom floor, crying in New York and crying off from a big Anniversary Dinner and weekend away because the trolls had made me ill to the point of being bed ridden then ... yes I wouldn't look.

Good old Babs though constantly pricking her finger on the spinning wheel.
And why keep doing the same things that people clearly get irritated about? Why not try doing things in a different way?

Reactions: 9
Maybe it's because she said 'why me, my other online friends simply don't get it like this' which probably irritated them!
This ^^^

Emma is an idiot, she would have no idea what kind of dislike her friends get unless she purposely stalks their tattle accounts - or has access to read their DMS and online comments.

I mean this woman got dropped by Louise her absolute idol. Clearly she should realise she just intolerable.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.