Brummy Mummy #27 Eating fajitas under a manky blankey for free, tell a lie I’m in gay Pari

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if it's like putting a lobster in a cold pot and boiling it, the consenting adults around Emma, and k suppose Emma herself, have had the bonkers turned up gradually, so it's become their normal, in a way they've not noticed.

I imagine they're now a point where Emma is at least half the household income, if not more, to turn that down might have bigger repercussions to his life. He might see this as better the devil you know.

Reactions: 16
The organised mum is the perfect example, he husband is never on any of her stories or grid posts and neither are her kids faces. I'm sure she said he doesn't like social media and I think the way she does it is spot on
Is it Mike? I remember him being on her Insta sometimes and I know he definitely had his own (public) account at one point, though that might not still be the case. Agreed though, the kids didn’t really feature a great deal, though I do remember seeing their faces. She might have changed things now - I stopped following her a long time ago.

Reactions: 2
Is it Mike? I remember him being on her Insta sometimes and I know he definitely had his own (public) account at one point, though that might not still be the case. Agreed though, the kids didn’t really feature a great deal, though I do remember seeing their faces. She might have changed things now though - I stopped following her a long time ago.
I think this is about Kelly from organised motherhood, not the other lady from the organised mum?

Reactions: 4
Their relationship is a bizarre one to say the least. However it was brought to their attention that images of their kids were being placed on disgusting sites.

He's done nothing to prevent this from happening further or even put his foot down demanding more privacy for their kids.

He's just as selfish as she is.

Reactions: 14
Their relationship is a bizarre one to say the least. However it was brought to their attention that images of their kids were being placed on disgusting sites.

He's done nothing to prevent this from happening further or even put his foot down demanding more privacy for their kids.

He's just as selfish as she is.
That’s a very good point. He is part of the exploitation in that respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Do we know that he knows? Maybe she just didn't ever tell him?
I'm sure he knows! He must read here!!!! Her meltdowns are pretty frequent, curiosity must get the better of him cos its not really on her Insta, it's mainly on here that she reacts to 🤷‍♀️

Do we know that he knows? Maybe she just didn't ever tell him?
Again, true! If he doesn’t like this whole social media circus anyway, there’s a good chance she wouldn’t tell him. He’d surely put a stop to it straight away if he was a decent parent, which I’d like to think he is.

God, SO many questions. If only these could be chewed over during another couples Q&A! This is stuff I actually want to know!

Reactions: 7
I feel like I'm waiting for the next series of my favourite Netflix programme to start when she flounces offline 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The suspense of the come back is real 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sure he knows! He must read here!!!! Her meltdowns are pretty frequent, curiosity must get the better of him cos its not really on her Insta, it's mainly on here that she reacts to 🤷‍♀️
I mean she sent ste to do the dirty work on Mrs Briggs! He knows!

Reactions: 15
I feel like I'm waiting for the next series of my favourite Netflix programme to start when she flounces offline 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'm going to make sure I've got fajitas in to eat while I watch. If I pre record pre prepare my fajitas I should be able to time it perfectly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know what will she do? Will she just continue as if nothing has happened... or will it be a whole essay about how she can’t possibly know the right thing to say to 111k people !!! She is just being herself.....

Reactions: 10
Seriously though..I hope staying off her phone and spending quality time with Ste and the kids has done her the world of good and I'm sure the kids have loved having their Mum's undivided attention and that Ste has enjoyed not having to dress in a ridiculous Disney outfit for the gram!
I'm sorry but there is NO WAY shes put down her phone and hasn't read tattle or been on socials since her meltdown. She'd want to know our reaction. And what else is she going to do while ste is putting the kids to bed etc. Shes got no crappy TV to watch so might as well log on and have herself a pity party!

I know what will she do? Will she just continue as if nothing has happened... or will it be a whole essay about how she can’t possibly know the right thing to say to 111k people !!! She is just being herself.....
My money is on she will continue as if nothings happened. She's done nothing wrong (in her eyes) and she'll flounce back in with a "come unpack my dirty washing with me" YouTube video 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but there is NO WAY shes put down her phone and hasn't read tattle or been on socials since her meltdown. She'd want to know our reaction. And what else is she going to do while ste is putting the kids to bed etc. Shes got no crappy TV to watch so might as well log on and have herself a pity party!
If she is reading here she is sadly unhinged. Who in their right mind would go looking for it knowing how it makes them feel

Reactions: 9
My money is on she will continue as if nothings happened. She's done nothing wrong (in her eyes) and she'll flounce back in with a "come unpack my dirty washing with me" YouTube video 🙄
I can’t wait for that! I seriously hope she stops doing the early morning instastories ....they are so boring 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will definitely be back and probably saying something like not letting the 1% spoil it for the rest of you especially after all the messages of support 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait for that! I seriously hope she stops doing the early morning instastories ....they are so boring 🥱
They're the worst aren't they........ like others on here have said its purely done so she is the first on stories when you log on Insta. Some days I scroll past, other days I'm weak (or bored) and have a hate watch. During lockdown it made me feel so much better about myself as a Mum. I genuinely didn't hate my kids being off school like she did, and that in itself was a mum win for me!
Apparently we're stopping her being a nice Mum. No Bab!!! I'd say you managed that all by yourself, daily at 6am when you logged onto your insta stories to moan about them.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.