Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just her and Erin at the lavender field? To add I've just seen it isn't just the two of them xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How sad and pathetic to take a board with them to post about Homeschool graduation 🙄
Again, that’s about her being amazing but she was crap at it.

Reactions: 9
She has commented to someone that she has loads of photo books and can't wait to show her grandkids. Is it just me that doesn't think about grandkids? My son is 11 and I'm enjoying him being a child, not once have I thought about grandkids. Maybe when he is an adult?

Reactions: 9
Homeschool Graduation 🙈 WTAF?! 🙄

So Ste had to get dressed up to go have his photo taken in a lavender field?!

Look Tattlers..Ste is not gay and he loves me so there!
Not gay my arse! He's about as straight as her numb foot!!!!

I wonder what they all really think about this shizzle?!! I know what I'm thinking,,,,,, those sunglasses are way too big for your face Babs, and those kids smiles are way too fake 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not gay my arse! He's about as straight as her numb foot!!!!

I wonder what they all really think about this shizzle?!! I know what I'm thinking,,,,,, those sunglasses are way too big for your face Babs, and those kids smiles are way too fake 🙄
I'm just laughing they're all dressed up to go and do a photoshoot for her Insta. So it's not a family day out at all it's another 'werk' day. No doubt the kids have been rewarded for running through some lavendar and doing their scrunched up nose smile!

Reactions: 13
I'm just laughing they're all dressed up to go and do a photoshoot for her Insta. So it's not a family day out at all it's another 'werk' day. No doubt the kids have been rewarded for running through some lavendar and doing their scrunched up nose smile!
Rewarded with some Poundland plastic tat from the reward box for toddlers 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is there a home school finishing post? I was under the impression they still have another week to go?

Reactions: 7
Why is there a home school finishing post? I was under the impression they still have another week to go?
They do! But Emma has been having a breakdown about it since June 1st when some kids got to go back and I guess another week of doing what her actual job used to be is just too much for our Princess of the Midlands!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Homeschool graduation?? What the fek is that all about? Why must everything be such a big deal? Those kids are going to grow expecting a huge celebration every time they do something. I dont get it🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
They do! But Emma has been having a breakdown about it since June 1st when some kids got to go back and I guess another week of doing what her actual job used to be is just too much for our Princess of the Midlands!!!!
I think u mean *Kween babs!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I notice she’s telling people it was very busy at the Lavender field and they had to rush to take their pics. Everyone must have had the same ‘graduation from homeschooling’ pics idea eh babs?!

I do think you can notice the difference in Erin’s neck so glad her op was successful.

Glad I have this thread to laugh at right now. Am in A&E with my 5 month old suspected Covid. Temperature 39.7 😢 left twin one with family member. Trying to distract myself with tattle!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Glad I have this thread to laugh at right now. Am in A&E with my 5 month old suspected Covid. Temperature 39.7 😢 left twin one with family member. Trying to distract myself with tattle!!
we all wish you the best and hope that your baby gets better soon (and doesn't have COVID) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope your little ones okay.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.