Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gay my arse! He's about as straight as her numb foot!!!!

I wonder what they all really think about this shizzle?!! I know what I'm thinking,,,,,, those sunglasses are way too big for your face Babs, and those kids smiles are way too fake 🙄
Why does she always look like she’s man handling the kids in pictures? It never looks natural 😒

Reactions: 6
Glad I have this thread to laugh at right now. Am in A&E with my 5 month old suspected Covid. Temperature 39.7 😢 left twin one with family member. Trying to distract myself with tattle!!
Oh god I hope your baby is okay! X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Glad I have this thread to laugh at right now. Am in A&E with my 5 month old suspected Covid. Temperature 39.7 😢 left twin one with family member. Trying to distract myself with tattle!!
Warmest wishes to you and your family. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
we all wish you the best and hope that your baby gets better soon (and doesn't have COVID) xx
My daughter had a temperature of 39.8 just before lockdown kicked in and before things really blew up over here (this was the beginning of march). They gave her liquid ibuprofen and she was fine after that so fingers crossed it's nothing serious xx

Reactions: 7
Post from lavender fields where she went today We are sorry if you experienced difficulties today if you visited our fields. We would like to thank all our visitors for their patience today. We know some of you were very disappointed and we are sorry. We will be trying to find ways to improve things for next weekend, we know there have been suggestions about what we should do but there are many different considerations that we have to think about. Prebooking doesn't solve all the problems. We would also like to thank everyone who has helped to keep the fields so tidy. There has been barely any litter left in the fields and we really appreciate the care that is being taken while you visit us.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Post from lavender fields where she went today We are sorry if you experienced difficulties today if you visited our fields. We would like to thank all our visitors for their patience today. We know some of you were very disappointed and we are sorry. We will be trying to find ways to improve things for next weekend, we know there have been suggestions about what we should do but there are many different considerations that we have to think about. Prebooking doesn't solve all the problems. We would also like to thank everyone who has helped to keep the fields so tidy. There has been barely any litter left in the fields and we really appreciate the care that is being taken while you visit us.
And they made a 90 odd mile round trip to go there to take a few photos! Their cafe and shop are not open at the moment. My kids would have been so bored at that age!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I just can’t believe she drove all that way just for an insta-cliche backdrop to her cringey graduation (wtf) pictures. Actually, this is Babs so yes I can well believe it. She hasn’t been doing a lot in the way of home learning, this is all for show. This week it’s the last week of term in her head so it’s fun and play dates for the kids. She’s done them no favours at all, she’s set them up for a big shock in September.

Reactions: 11
I just can’t believe she drove all that way just for an insta-cliche backdrop to her cringey graduation (wtf) pictures. Actually, this is Babs so yes I can well believe it. She hasn’t been doing a lot in the way of home learning, this is all for show. This week it’s the last week of term in her head so it’s fun and play dates for the kids. She’s done them no favours at all, she’s set them up for a big shock in September.
Just encapsulates how fake it all is. She's been a total fail at homeschooling - moaned at every chance, passed it to Stephen when it would actually have given her a great opportunity for actually useful content given that she's an ex-teacher. But when it comes to time to get the "scrapbook shot" at the end to look back on, oh she can pull out all the stops then. Emma, you should be ashamed - you're a disgrace. Just take a long hard look at that video of you prancing around in the garden with your mismatched pjs, vile dressing gown and gurning face all staged for us 'normal people' to 'make us laugh' - it's plain insulting.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She pointed out her pyjama top was on back to front so she obviously puts it on before she does her morning stories as remember when she used to have no top on but got criticised for sleeping naked next to her son?! 🙈

The kids don’t break up until next Tuesday but she’s decided it’s going to be Thursday! Also made it obvious she’s barely looked at the work the school left them and is going to get them to do what she has decided. Boring handprint on a canvas 🙄

She’s going to be doing lots of sorting aka packing for house move 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She wants to make out the school are setting fun things to do this week because she told them to. They likely had fun things planned anyway

She wants to make out the school are setting fun things to do this week because she told them to. They likely had fun things planned anyway
Yeah it was completely under the direction of Emma Conway that fun things were assigned for the last week of school. It’s revolutionary thinking and the teacher was right to heed her advice.

Still can’t quite believe that she had the hide to do that. I wonder how many shower breakdowns she had because a parent or student said something negative or insensitive to her. It’s no wonder she couldn’t hold down a job as a teacher. Teachers need to have thick skin to deal with dickheads like her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah it was completely under the direction of Emma Conway that fun things were assigned for the last week of school. It’s revolutionary thinking and the teacher was right to heed her advice.

Still can’t quite believe that she had the hide to do that. I wonder how many shower breakdowns she had because a parent or student said something negative or insensitive to her. It’s no wonder she couldn’t hold down a job as a teacher. Teachers need to have thick skin to deal with dickheads like her.
Absolutely! She'll be the teachers worst nightmare 🙄
How old are those kids???? Hand prints on a canvas?!! They're not in nursery Babs! As if your boring scrap books you make them do EVERY. YEAR. aren't bad enough!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it’s wrong to want this because of what the wider implications of it would mean, but with every ounce of my being I hope her kids are told they aren’t going back in September. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know it’s wrong to want this because of what the wider implications of it would mean, but with every ounce of my being I hope her kids are told they aren’t going back in September. 😂
I have hoped for this many times lol I hope they do a staggered back and their years are the last ones back. Or Steven goes back to work presuming that they are back full time but they only take them back in the mornings and she has them in the afternoon so no lunches out.
I know im wicked lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have hoped for this many times lol I hope they do a staggered back and their years are the last ones back. Or Steven goes back to work presuming that they are back full time but they only take them back in the mornings and she has them in the afternoon so no lunches out.
I know im wicked lol
it would be a blissful watch wouldn't it? Ste back in the office and her kids not going back until October. Cue MELTDOWNS

• Haha
Thanks for taking on board my sports day idea babs.... I’ll send my bill to your company as a consultation fee! We know your meer part time teachers salary can handle it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.