Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS! The double bag post again 🙄
Soooo many reference to things said on here its hilarious!
Morning Bab 👋
How's your numb foot on that run?
Get a top that fits!
Your make-up Ads would be great,,,,,,,, for panto season when men need to leaen how to dress up as a pantomime dame!
Your dressing gown is gross 🤢
Your entire life is lived for content for the gram. Its sad. Your sister is over but you duck off out for a run and then sit and eat breakfast on your own in the garden! Nice! She must love coming to stay 🙄
Not to mention the in bed at 9.30!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How does she not got two black eyes when she runs, as that top looks like it offers no support 😱 It also looks way too small for her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does she not got two black eyes when she runs, as that top looks like it offers no support 😱 It also looks way too small for her
I'm more worried about the side boob flapping about in her latest tiktok! 🤢 bab, if your boobs are spilling out the sides, it doesn't fit!

Not to mention the in bed at 9.30!
Oh god yeah,,,,, that will be to get away from Babs. She was probably pissed by then 🤣🤣

She will have spent more time setting up her phone on that tree to get a pic for the gram than what she did actually running. Saddo!!!

• Haha
Oh and just one more thing Emma!
Just because you were quoted in the paper with a come back, it doesn't make any of what that person said untrue,,,,,,, actually it does, you're not a double bagger, you're a double bedroom waller- otherwise known as your husband putting 2 bedroom walls between you both - Just. To. Be. On. The. Safe. Side!!!!

what was the “amazing comeback”?
Probably something only said in Birmingham 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seriously right, its Sunday. She uploads to YT on a Sunday, why not have the rest of the day off, like a normal Mum, with your family. And your sister who's apparently come to stay 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The old double bagger post again 🙄 then all the minions commenting how wonderful she is 🙈

That fabletics top doesn’t fit babs..you need to go up a few sizes.
i always thought double bagger meant two condoms because the person was so scratty you thought you might catch something 🤣 #themoreyouknow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You were also quoted in the paper for your jokes about domestic violence babs, but you’ll never bring that up, will you??

Reactions: 14
She lives in the past.
Past exs.
Past newspaper quotes.
Past breakdowns in the shower.
Past trolls.
Past timehops.

Is this because you're scared of who you've become?

Oh my god! The vlog 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Within the first 5 mins she repeats herself twice about her Summer holiday hacks vlog (which is tit btw) and THREE times about some books she's ordered after seeing them on Tiktok. Then we have to see the said books where she tells us for a 4th time she saw them on Tiktok FFS
I think she's drunk in most of the vlog!!!!

The stupid voices and singing become unbearable. The top she's wearing while showing the Disney books is clearly too tight and looks horrendous. I'm not into body shaming, I'm a size 18, just wear clothes that fit you Bab!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys, she’s shot herself in the foot EPICALLY.

Naturally, upon seeing this mornings post I decided to google the term

daily mail mum blogger double bagger

just so I could see this amazing comeback, which wasn’t amazing at all but whatever. The very first search return is about Emma Conway apologising for her domestic violence jokes...so, any of her fans who also decide to google will find that instead 🙈🙈

87FBC823-6A9D-4AD9-98DD-02C1BF198864.png

• Haha
Oh and just one more thing Emma!
Just because you were quoted in the paper with a come back, it doesn't make any of what that person said untrue,,,,,,, actually it does, you're not a double bagger, you're a double bedroom waller- otherwise known as your husband putting 2 bedroom walls between you both - Just. To. Be. On. The. Safe. Side!!!!

Probably something only said in Birmingham 🤣🤣🤣
He puts a whole floor and ceiling between them... With a top bunk added for good measure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Age appropriate music for Erin to be singing along to eh babs? Will you be discussing the use of the N word in it with Erin and Ethan? Or the “pussy like water” line. That’s definitely one to discuss in the lavender field.

Maybe, just maybe, you shouldn’t just jump on singing anything you find on TikTok. And maybe you should consider parenting? Just a thought. Love you lots 😘

• Wow
  • Haha
How alarming for her to have a second pair of breasts under her armpits 😳
How alarming for us to see them 🤢🤮
Fabletics - have a word will you?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.