Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can just imagine her at the end of the day, going up to her room, stripping off and sitting there with her legs spread and gunt hanging having a fag and blowing smoke out of the velux. Then washing off her make up mask and getting her pjs on for round two.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I see on her stories her sister has come to visit her she is still in her pyjamas and dressing gown! She has no shame...

Reactions: 6
That's not the case anymore. No schools have feeder schools. Its purely done on catchment area and where you fall in the line of criteria.
Birmingham don't even use catchments (well 2 schools do but the rest is distance using the criteria set out)

Of course there are loads of local authorities that surround Birmingham that may have feeder or catchment schools and she could be moving out of the city I suppose. A lot of multi academy schools always have feeder schools too, but not sure the ones by her are like that.

If she wants a nice Catholic secondary school for golden girl then she'll probably need to start going to Sunday mass as the one local to her is very sort after and golden child will be up against the kids that do go to mass each week on the priority list. Catholic schools have many more hoops they want you to jump through.

Still think she'll have her sit the 11+ though and try for a King Edward's School.

Reactions: 5
Birmingham don't even use catchments (well 2 schools do but the rest is distance using the criteria set out)

Of course there are loads of local authorities that surround Birmingham that may have feeder or catchment schools and she could be moving out of the city I suppose. A lot of multi academy schools always have feeder schools too, but not sure the ones by her are like that.

If she wants a nice Catholic secondary school for golden girl then she'll probably need to start going to Sunday mass as the one local to her is very sort after and golden child will be up against the kids that do go to mass each week on the priority list. Catholic schools have many more hoops they want you to jump through.

Still think she'll have her sit the 11+ though and try for a King Edward's School.
Can’t wait on the application form for Emma to drop she was an Ex head of RE and them just google her and think hell no!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just happened to forget to move the gifted washing line out the way and had to mention it. 🙄

Reactions: 1
I've really got a problem here cos I dislike her content so much I need to unfollow but I can't 🤣🤦‍♀️ I don't know why,,,,,, I think its cos I'd miss you guys so much, and it makes me feel so much better about my own life!

And just as a side note : that dressing gown will be getting up and walking out of there on its own soon 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've really got a problem here cos I dislike her content so much I need to unfollow but I can't 🤣🤦‍♀️ I don't know why,,,,,, I think its cos I'd miss you guys so much, and it makes me feel so much better about my own life!

And just as a side note : that dressing gown will be getting up and walking out of there on its own soon 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I've not followed her in ages, just catch up on her bullshit on here!

Reactions: 8

Still unfollow her. Her accounts are public so you can still hate watch!

Reactions: 9
Who TF puts their pyjamas on at 5pm on a Saturday night when they have visitors. Clearly not planning on doing much else then! 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Love how she said her new TikTok will be played at both their weddings ..

Is that because yet again you take centre stage Babs and we couldn’t possibly have a day celebrating something that doesn’t revolve around you?

Also ... the video isn’t even funny 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
And their Christmas campaign was Magic & Sparkle for years 🙄 She's a prize idiot!!!!
People have been calling it Marks and Sparks for years my Mum did and she would have been 90 this year so Yellow Hair Babs it’s nothing new

Reactions: 7
Imagine if it’s true that China is using TikTok to spy on people, and some poor intelligence officer is given the job of reviewing the contribution from babs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The vase post. Banging on about ex boyfriends again. So weird. Thought she was going to say surround yourself with people who make you happy after her half arsed attempt at a complement to the wet lettuce. But alas! Surround yourself with THINGS that make you happy. Mind... could still be about Stephen she does treat him more of an object than a spouse.
I completely agree. This sounds like she picked him up at poundland because his packaging said that he is an agreeable pushover. She is SO self absorbed... everyone in her life just revolves around her.

Reactions: 5
FFS! The double bag post again 🙄
Soooo many reference to things said on here its hilarious!
Morning Bab 👋
How's your numb foot on that run?
Get a top that fits!
Your make-up Ads would be great,,,,,,,, for panto season when men need to learn how to dress up as a pantomime dame!
Your dressing gown is gross 🤢
Your entire life is lived for content for the gram. Its sad. Your sister is over but you duck off out for a run and then sit and eat breakfast on your own in the garden! Nice! She must love coming to stay 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.