Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lavender field posting their apologies for it being busy and disappointing for many...I bet you any money that babs barged her way in, full of self importance. She wanted it and wouldn’t leave without getting what she wanted. She was probably being a right cow behind all the smiling ‘perfect’ Photos.

Reactions: 12
The lavender field posting their apologies for it being busy and disappointing for many...I bet you any money that babs barged her way in, full of self importance. She wanted it and wouldn’t leave without getting what she wanted. She was probably being a right cow behind all the smiling ‘perfect’ Photos.
And babs has just inspired more people to rush out there. Always using her influence so responsibly.

Reactions: 3
"Natch"!!!!!
Who even says "natch"! (I know she means naturally I'm just saying). Down with the kids She. Is. Not.
She has hit an all time low with this Tiktok Shizzle. If we thought she was an embarrassment before with the prawn cracker dance and the constant obsession with showing her sweaty gunt, I fear we ain't seen nothing yet!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I commented on her new tiktok that she can manage to do roly polys with a numb leg...and now the comments have been turned off. Truth hurts!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Please tell me someone else has seen the latest TikTok? Wtf is that?

She probably had a bit of sciatica for a week.

Reactions: 2

Surely you know the story...she twerked and ended up being nearly paralysed. She had to have surgery that left her bedridden and her husband had to change her tampons for her! Now the poor thing has been left with nerve damage down her right leg and has a numb leg, numb ankle and numb toes! But yet she carries on through it all just to make us smile. She's a real trooper!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely you know the story...she twerked and ended up being nearly paralysed. She had to have surgery that left her bedridden and her husband had to change her tampons for her! Now the poor thing has been left with nerve damage down her right leg and has a numb leg, numb ankle and numb toes! But yet she carries on through it all just to make us smile. She's a real trooper!
don’t forget the numb ‘fanny flap’ as she bravely informed her thousands of followers 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Think she’s after a mahoosive sympathy vote here. Either that or she’s hankering to become a Patron for Stoke Manderville......😒

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bloody tea. Not all people from Brum call it tea! Babs you do not speak for all brummies. Most of us would actually do a little jig, a takeaway dance if you will. If you would just SHUT THE F UP about the brummie ways as most of them aren’t our ways or sayings, you absolute COCKJUGGLINGTHUNDERC*NT

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've never once called dinner tea in my life. Tea is tea ☕🙄
Surely rather than being a regional thing or brummie thing it's a family thing! My family say dinner for our midday meal if it's a hot meal but lunch if it's sandwiches or salad. Then we say tea for our evening meal if it's cold ie sandwiches and dinner if it's a hot meal. I'm sure the next person I ask will have their own version of events 😂 what is it with her and oh it's a brummy thing

Surely rather than being a regional thing or brummie thing it's a family thing! My family say dinner for our midday meal if it's a hot meal but lunch if it's sandwiches or salad. Then we say tea for our evening meal if it's cold ie sandwiches and dinner if it's a hot meal. I'm sure the next person I ask will have their own version of events 😂 what is it with her and oh it's a brummy thing
This is the lady who claimed diet cock was a brummy thing....
if this is what she has to do for engagement I can’t wait till she retires herself!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
does anyone remember when she had her op she was in a wheel chair for a while and she had to travel to London on her own. I wouldn't say some with anxiety that isn't a regular wheel chair user could of easily done that but babs managed it apparently

• Wow
I was reading something yesterday incidently, that said calling it tea was traditionally people from the northern working class towns, and dinner was the southerner middle class. Total bullshit now but its not just a brum thing, it's a class thing too.

OK, just been to her page. Last 2 grid posts....

WHY DOES SHE SPELL IT KWEEN?!?! it drives me potty, it's not a word, and it's bloody stupid

Secondly

Why has she purposely made the letters crooked on her pointless home school graduation board? To be quirky? The whole thing is attention seeking and ridiculous

OK ok ok, just watched the stories... Has she bought herself velcro old lady sandals!!????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just had my tea 🍜, what have I missed? 😉 more nannysan raving on BM2 but ignoring mentioning clare. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was reading something yesterday incidently, that said calling it tea was traditionally people from the northern working class towns, and dinner was the southerner middle class. Total bullshit now but its not just a brum thing, it's a class thing too.

OK, just been to her page. Last 2 grid posts....

WHY DOES SHE SPELL IT KWEEN?!?! it drives me potty, it's not a word, and it's bloody stupid

Secondly

Why has she purposely made the letters crooked on her pointless home school graduation board? To be quirky? The whole thing is attention seeking and ridiculous

OK ok ok, just watched the stories... Has she bought herself velcro old lady sandals!!????
I have a pair of them which are more old lady-ish then the ones she brought! But they are so comfy and perfect for Disney World in the rain (so I didn’t understand why she was moaning about wearing them while it was spitting!!). To be fair to myself though they were on sale for a tenner reduced from £60 and I am aware they are hideous. I only wear them on holiday and not in normal life and make sure I tell people not to take photos with my feet in them 😂😂

They are the footwear of choice of all the big American families she follows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.