Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grayson

VIP Member
I bet the kids school must hate her emails.

"hi teachers, I would love some fun werk this week, only enough for 2 days though please, because ste can figure it out on his own. I also only want posters and to watch films (we don't do that enough here). I know they have missed months of school, and therefore could actually do with the werk, but don't try to fool me that you wouldn't be doing posters and films on the last week, I was a teacher too once you know! Head of department!, so if I need to get it touch with your supervisor then I will. I know how schools werk.

Have a cheeky cock on me 🥂

Loves ya, Emma Conway, aka brummymummyof2, aka babs, aka a minor literature genius in the poems about pee world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I’m really wondering why she ever had children. She’s far too selfish & self absorbed to consider any other human being. The sniffing heads & constant tat-buying does not constitute being a good mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
Possible thread:
Right now Britain’s in a bad place.
Emma don’t care, she’s packing her case!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Emsie

VIP Member
So.. I, and practically everyone I know, announces it. I'm having a bath does anyone need the loo? My kids are fine it's usually my husband 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Yes, I think her ‘anxiety’ at the start of lockdown was more a pissed off feeling that all their plans had gone tits up. She’s very immature so she probably spent ages sulking over it and had one or two breakdowns in the shower so Ste had to do all the shopping and home schooling.

Then Bojo said shops could open and hurrah, her ‘anxiety/pissed offness’ miraculously lifted and she was free to do her hauls/national trust photo ops/play dates/book 50 holidays again!

The minute one restriction is lifted she’s straight back on it. Eating out etc. I still haven’t eaten out. Haven’t been to a pub. Still haven’t met up with family or friends. We literally have lived in our own family bubble this whole time apart from my husband working and me going food shopping.

I know it offends some people but she really does not suffer from anxiety.

• Heart

GildedButterfly

No you're not the only person who calls it 'Marks and Sparks' because M&S brought out a 'Sparks' card to collect points. You fucking pointless yellow mess.
Surprised it wasn’t a ... does anyone else say that or is it just a Birmingham thing?

Shut ya mouth you massive diet Cock.

• Haha

Memmy

VIP Member
What's the betting her and Ste haven't had sex since 2016 when she hurt her back and ended up with a numb leg, ankle, toes? Surely if it affected the nerves, it also damaged the feeling in her fanny?!
unless his willy stretches from his bedroom all the way up the stairs to her bedroom, then yes, I'd also bet it has been a very, very long time

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member

In this vlog she not only sings the incorrect lyrics to a take that song but she also asks if other countries celebrate Easter. Wasn't she a Religion teacher?

• Haha
  • Wow

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Probably already been said but “ keep reading about Santana from glee on twitter”. If you are that concerned USE HER BLOODY NAME Naya Rivera not a bloody character from over 5 years a go. This woman boils my p*ss 🤬🤬

Misssj80

VIP Member
Why does she think she has to go out all of the time . Some children want to stay in & play with their toys not get dragged around for the gram. My kids like an occasional day out but equally they are quite happy staying in..
We do the same, a few days out over the 6 weeks, then lots of days with toys in the garden, movie days at home, playing in the house, go out on bikes or for local walks. She is only happy when she is chucking money at stuff. I always think back to the summer's we had as kids. Playing in the street and local park or the garden. Maybe 3 days out max the whole of the summer. Ice cream from the ice cream van if we were lucky. And they were happy holidays! So I try to do the same with mine. A simple summer but a happy one and no Babs I'm not dreading it!!

• Heart

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Claires is one of the worst places to have your ears pierced. There was a recent post about a girl who had the earring back in bedded into the back of her ear due the carelessness of the shop girl.

*cue post about how safe it was and how quickly they have healed*
Claire's shouldn't be piercing anyrhing.The staff aren't trained body piercers,the guns can't be sterilised and piercing ears with blunt force trauma is asking for trouble.Any body part should be pierced by a professional piercer,with new disposable equipment or equipment that can be sterilised and quality jewellery not mystery metal earrings.The butterfly stud earrings are almost always bad quality and don't allow any room for swelling post piercing.Professional piercers know about keeping equipment spotlessly clean and potential cross contamination.Using the same gun on multiple people,where blood is often present is so risky.I am not a professional but I have 20+ piercings so I do have some knowledge

Just to add to the shambles that is Claire's,shortly befiore lockdown I saw a 'piercer' drop the gun on the floor of the store,pick it back up and put it straight back in its case,without cleaning it with anything,which shows how hygienic Claire's is

• Heart
  • Wow

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
I expect she’s jumping for joy that babs and Ste are moving out of her Street?!
I’m fine thanks. Listen, if the house hadn’t been sold so quickly I was going to offer 500k & a years supply of Yankee Candles just to get her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Boblebob

VIP Member
Fuck off em with your little holidays. Some people can't even afford one. She is so bloody insensitive.

Kleebob

I don’t think the kids coming in for a poo is true either. She’s desperate to continue to relate to the mummy brigade which consists of mums with babies and toddlers.Your kids are older babs - you need to think of new content, not make up stuff that will embarrass your kids!!!