Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinko

VIP Member
Exactly. I’d feel awful if one of my pupils’ parents emailed that to me, even if it was tongue-in-cheek. I have *great* relationships with most of them but I cannot imagine any of them even thinking it would be a good idea to email and say that. It also really shows what she thinks school is for. It’s not for education, it’s not for personal development, and it’s not a hub of her community. No, school is there purely to keep her children entertained. I think the reason I find her attitude to their home learning (I refuse to call it homeschooling because she just hasn’t been...) so insulting is because she should, as a former teacher herself, be an ally to her children’s teachers. She should have that depth of understanding that most parents don’t have. She should have been standing up for our rights when the only people who cared to keep us safe were the unions. She should have encouraged her followers to do the same. It’s really shown how little she cares about anyone and anything other than herself.
Yess!! 🥰

Mommom

I believe that with covid going on you need to have an offer in place on your present house to view a home you are interested in. You can take a house of the market if buyers and sellers are happy to go ahead with everything.
Emma will be able to view homes to buy now that she has an offer in principle.
Pret to sure they’re further down the line. She said a few days ago they took the kids to grandparents so her and ste could do something

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Every secondary school in our area has a feeder school 🤷‍♀️
I know they don’t in some parts of Brum. Apart from faith schools. Plenty of my kids mates have gone to different schools as they don’t live in the catchment area for the secondary school.

No way, I very much doubt they've exchanged contracts already. Under normal 'non covid' circumstances the minimum (absolute minimum) would be 4 weeks with all the legal proceedings, and that's if the buyers don't require a mortgage 🤷‍♀️

Cuddle??? Or in a head lock babs???
Yeah that’s what I thought. Why would it say no longer on the market anymore according Rightmove? It would either be for sale or sold stc

Lreb88

VIP Member
I’ve not been here long, can I just ask is there a reason people think Ste is gay or is it just because of the separate beds thing?

bsw123

VIP Member
So first things first,,,,,, 7.30 is a lie in 🙄 get a fucking life Emma!!!
Secondly, the people you are slagging off and calling grown adults for whatever has supposedly happened, Pot.Kettle. Black Emma! You are a grown adult and you film your sweaty gunt for the world to see!!!! 🤢

And the YouTube video 😴😴😴😴😴😴
Jeez!!!
To save anyone else having to give her a view
She sorted through some old tapes, rambled on about her old boyfriends, AGAIN!!!!!
Is clearly sorting out ready to move.
Sorted through the kids old uniform.
FOUND A WATER BOTTLE 😳
Repeated over and over what size the kids school clothes were.
And Ste brought her a drink 🙄
How has she not crashed the Internet today!???
did i miss something?? who is she slagging off?

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I love how the pandemic is getting the blame for her book being a flop 😂😂😂 "bad timing Emma, brought it our for mother's day when we couldn't see our mums didn't you, absolutely nothing at all to do with a mummy blogger book being done to death and no one gives a fuck about your poems, nope not that at all. #allaboutthetiming"
Where has she said this?