Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Bloody tea. Not all people from Brum call it tea! Babs you do not speak for all brummies. Most of us would actually do a little jig, a takeaway dance if you will. If you would just SHUT THE F UP about the brummie ways as most of them aren’t our ways or sayings, you absolute COCKJUGGLINGTHUNDERC*NT

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
It is absolute bullshit that her children stare her in the face whilst they have a poo. My almost 3 year old daughter is toilet training and if she needs a poo she either hides somewhere to do it (we haven't quite mastered telling me she needs the toilet yet 😂) or if she is on the loo, she tells me to go away whilst she does it. This is an almost 3 year old not a 7 or 9 year old. If it's true then it's weird.
I think BM’s main problem is that her whole ‘gram career was based on her being a working mum who was struggling with 2 young children. This scenario has gone now. Although they’re both lovely kids, they are no longer cute toddlers causing mayhem on a daily basis & Emma can no longer cling onto the ‘working mum’ title, however many times she tries to play that card.
I think the only way she can regain the stability & credibility that she’s losing day by day is to start all over again & have another baby!!! 🤪
Come on Emma, ditch the skanky pj’s, squeeze into your best set of Bravissimo & allow Stephen entry into your spacious loft. Let’s get rabid!!
(Er, note to Ste - it’s the room at the top of the house, up the second set of stairs 👍🏻)

• Haha
  • Sick

Onthefence

Advertising and encouraging children's ear piercing in high street accessory stores during a global pandemic......feels like something that will look insanely stupid when we are in the second wave in winter

I commented on her new tiktok that she can manage to do roly polys with a numb leg...and now the comments have been turned off. Truth hurts!

• Haha

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
“Lucy did a poo in the night. We got a terrible fright”
Cue a second Poetry book, this time about dogs & shit. Rabid 🤪👍🏻

• Haha

LemonLife

VIP Member
So embarrassing that Erins ‘reward’ is gifted...You made a whole song and dance out of how brave she was. Yet, you can’t even be bothered to treat her it has to be a freebie 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry

ClammyClam

Fuck off em with your little holidays. Some people can't even afford one. She is so bloody insensitive.
so much this

my husband and I work hard in jobs that pay a reasonable salary. We don’t have stacks of holidays like she does and I would say I’m
Not her target market either (not a fan of her tat hauls AT ALL) does she even know her audience? She is talking to new mums or
Mums with a young a family who perhaps don’t have a large disposable income yet she rubs multiple FREE/AD/Gifted trips in their faces.

I stopped watching awhile ago and then spotted this thread.

People have lost jobs let alone holidays throughout the pandemic

Have some decorum and Respect for otherS BAB and tone it down. She could have a week away from posting, a SM break, go on holiday and say nothing about it. It’s what I would do.

all for the gram though
Loser

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Everything she buys she will be claiming back for, that's why she posts constantly. So every purchase she can claim is for content. She is a con artist! Bet she even claimed back the cost of that hair dye!
Just a little tip Bab, get a bloody toner on that hair!

• Haha

Shalulah

Why is she promoting boohoo? Aren’t they the ones that have had that covid outbreak in their sweatshop?!

• Wow

Nadurath

VIP Member
In a few years she’ll be irrelevant. No brands will want a nearly 50 year old with two surly teens to be the face of their brand. Unless she wants to advertise Saga Holidays and Tenner Lady then her days are numbered.

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
Why the fuck does she keep saying she’s channeling her inner art teacher??

NONE of the art teachers in my school dressed in what looks like a dungaree jumpsuit meant for a toddler and disgusting fucking sandals???

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The paper back version looks even like a little free magazine you get through the letter box. So thin now it’s not hardback. Seriously the reason why it’s a flop because it’s pants. Nobody wants to read a middle aged woman’s poems that aren’t remotely funny!

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Oh now she's telling her minions how it works in restaurants as if we didn't know...does she think she's taken one for the team again?

Why do her kids have to go into school to collect their report? Why are the reports not posted out? Then she's giving out teacher gifts. I hope the teacher sanitises them! Oh and the Head was so lovely about Erin's neck. Well he's hardly going to say 'no piss off, we won't help her' is he? Also her bloody crying again. She's pathetic. AND..have never known a Primary School give out a bad report EVER so nothing to brag about to say they got great reports.

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
So self indulgent. Why cant she believe shes managed the last few months? Apart from the unusualness of the entire situation, shes not had to change her life at all!!! Shes remained at home, where she was in the first place and has taken on the same amount of slapdash home schooling as the rest of us.
Shes not had to work with Covid patients or drag herself out everyday on public transport while sticking her kids in school. Shes not had to put in 7.5 hours at a desk in the kitchen with 2 kids running around, bored af and confused (my own slightly less heroic non keyworker situation!). Fuck off Babs. You're mother has done you no favours bringing you up like a little Princess.
I don’t know about you, but I will be telling my children for years to come about the service of those brave influencers in our time of need. I mean, the sacrifices... 😢... I don’t know how they pulled it off.

• Haha

Lillypot221

She "has no feeling in her right foot and falls over alot" surely she'd be walking with some sort of limp if she had no feeling in her foot and she'd not be able to do half the shit she does like forward roll. And RUN!!!

• Wow

Smartie

Chatty Member
Thing is lockdown, although hard, has meant I haven't been commuting. I've not had unneccesary meetings. I've gained hours every day and for the first time in months I'm reading books. I've spent loads on them in the last 4 months. And I'm sure im not the only one.

I just won't buy her book because it looks shite. Why would I buy something I could write better myself? It's not the pandemic that's caused the low sales

If it were the pandemic, then surely it would affect everyone? You know, like Candice Braithwaite and her bestseller would have bombed too...??

Hashtag ivenotpeedalonesincelockdownstarted

What bullshit

She's had hours of lone time

insilverandgold

I cannot believe she had the nerve to email their school and ask for ‘fun work’. What an insult to them and the efforts they’ve made to continue educating their pupils. You can 100% tell that she’s the sort of parent who thinks she’s friends with the staff there and thinks she can get away with asking that. They’ll have been rolling their eyes and their teachers will absolutely have slated her to one another for that email. Well done for making their teachers feel crap, Emma. Gold star for you. Moron.

• Angry
  • Heart

Calabria

VIP Member
The old double bagger post again 🙄 then all the minions commenting how wonderful she is 🙈

That fabletics top doesn’t fit babs..you need to go up a few sizes.
i always thought double bagger meant two condoms because the person was so scratty you thought you might catch something 🤣 #themoreyouknow

• Haha