Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually shooketh that she didn’t live story that party. She took a few pictures and uploaded this morning.

Well done Babs, you’re learning...

Reactions: 9
I am actually shooketh that she didn’t live story that party. She took a few pictures and uploaded this morning.

I dont believe she had that party last night. She was putting up stories lounging on the couch watching tv in her dressing gown. I think she stopped the home schooling before yesterday and had that party earlier.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Could she be elbowing him in the chest any harder? The chemistry between them is awful. If i was Tropicana I’d be furious that she’s said the best thing to do with it is add vodka. There are strict rules about advertising alcohol so she really shouldn’t be doing that. It’s just lazy and shows she’s got no imagination

so much for her “I don’t drink” line too
They are using their left hands....need to show their wedding rings you know.....😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What on earth is going on with her make-up here? I know she is in the garden, but that doesn’t mean she is duty bound to slap it on with a shovel.
36FE0892-8D85-4D6F-ADAC-83611A915526.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
no way was that party actually last night your telling me she took all her makeup off by 8 o'clock and was lay on the sofa makeup free storying. Not a chance she would be that clean lol

Reactions: 10
Why has she dressed Ethan up as Elton John? She’s desperate for him to be gay, isn’t she? Rot that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
no way was that party actually last night your telling me she took all her makeup off by 8 o'clock and was lay on the sofa makeup free storying. Not a chance she would be that clean lol
I dunno, ste puts the kids to bed about 7 doesn't he so she had plenty of time to take her slap off and sit her arse down!

Just had a look on storiesig, bet she painted the sign on the fence after she finished the handprints, was that yesterday?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Lucky Steven.....
Perhaps Ste pretends she's a man in drag,,,,, with very little pretending going on 🤣🤣🤣

The party was pathetic!
Yet again Ste sat there, after being made to put on his one and only good shirt, looking more awkward than Babs trying to tell us about her lockdown anxiety.
Erin is Obvs star of the show.
Babs is making it all about her.
And yet AGAIN, Ethan putting on some dressing up clothes (cos she told him to) reflects his personality and indicates he's "different" in some way 🙄
Give it up Emma! Its tragic!!!

The face of a woman talking about having to 'look after' her own children for 6 weeks!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she think she has to go out all of the time . Some children want to stay in & play with their toys not get dragged around for the gram. My kids like an occasional day out but equally they are quite happy staying in..

Reactions: 15
Why does she think she has to go out all of the time . Some children want to stay in & play with their toys not get dragged around for the gram. My kids like an occasional day out but equally they are quite happy staying in..
We do the same, a few days out over the 6 weeks, then lots of days with toys in the garden, movie days at home, playing in the house, go out on bikes or for local walks. She is only happy when she is chucking money at stuff. I always think back to the summer's we had as kids. Playing in the street and local park or the garden. Maybe 3 days out max the whole of the summer. Ice cream from the ice cream van if we were lucky. And they were happy holidays! So I try to do the same with mine. A simple summer but a happy one and no Babs I'm not dreading it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Why did it need to be posted at all? Whether she broadcasted live or not, it was still a big put on for Insta content. The kids will look back at all of these memories one day and see that it was all smoke and mirrors for their mum’s desperate social media career.

Reactions: 10
So her Tiktoks popped up when I was scrolling through the app so I had another look.

Her tiktok saying "You don't like me? that's fine. K. Bye." and then grabs her flab ... well basically she did that in response to a comment on a different tiktok of hers saying "wibble wobble"

But then she turned the comments off.

How are you going to do a response to a troll but then turn your comment section off ... clearly indicating that you were offended and they did get to you?

I think you need a thick skin to put yourself out there and Babs pretty much has paper thin skin.

She either has a break down over any comment not adoring her, feels shes above the ones that do actually adore her and desperately tries to piggyback onto bigger influences.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why the actual duck does she constantly do this with her hand in Instagram stories?! STOP!!!
It annoys me far more than it actually should. I never know if she thinks it makes her look cute, it doesn't, or if she is doing it to hide her double chin??! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.