Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s why I said its an unpopular opinion because I am aware I probably just think of her as old from my own experience. I have an older sibling in his 30’s and my parents are only in their 50’s. She is already in her 40’s with two children under 10...Ethan is what six? So when he is in secondary she will be in her 50’s 🤷🏻‍♀️
My mom and dad had me when they were mid 30s. I was mortified in primary school that my mom was in her 40s and she was old and most of the others were 30s and 20s. Now as I've grown up that's pretty average. Saying that I'm 25 with a 6 and 1 year old. But none of my friends are anywhere near having kids. Most of the mom's are late 30s in my daughters class. But my closest mom at school is 53.
She needs to act herself not what others want her to or she wants to be young. And if that's herself. Jesus christ!!

Who even has that many sweets on tap in their house!
She looks like she's got high Blood Pressure to me, all red faced and bloated! Its probably all the stress from home schooling 🤦‍♀️🙄
She lives in pound land. It was either planned and she had already got the sweets. Or she has one hell of a sweet tooth!

Reactions: 7
Have you noticed how the lack of stes wedding band was brought up here and in her newest post she isn't wearing hers either .....

Reactions: 6
Unpopular opinion: I think she acts so hard to be trendy as she is aware she is an old Mum 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m classed as an old mum, I was 36 when I had my youngest.....believe me no way do older mums act like babs .....nobody acts like babs who would want too, babs looks uncomfortable herself acting like babs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion: I think she acts so hard to be trendy as she is aware she is an old Mum 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think she is old, she is 42, that‘s quite normal in my social circle.

However I do think she is really unhappy and feels frumpy. She is clearly unhealthy and hides behind the whole ‘body positive’ thing. She ages herself in her own head, when really if she ate better and moved more she would feel better and be genuinely more confident.
She hides behind her ‘I’m a mum and am dowdy but a bit wacky too’ personality on Insta. What a waste of life, staying frumpy and lumpy rather than owning your unhappiness and doing something about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I was her kid her age wouldn't be what embarrassed me about her, it would be just about everything else about her though.

Why does she self deprecate? Is it to save face just in case she's gone too far and making fun of herself makes her cool? Why be so openly insecure and call yourself and influencer? Is she trying to influence everybody else into insulting themselves?
This is her problem, its not that she's an "old mum" its cos she knows she's old for a popular Instagrammer/YouTuber! That's why she acts a dick, trying to be "down with the kids" and popular 🙄

Who even has that many sweets on tap in their house!
She looks like she's got high Blood Pressure to me, all red faced and bloated! Its probably all the stress from home schooling 🤦‍♀️🙄
Woah! Take it easy, I've got high bp and happy to say I look nothing like that mess! 🤣

Reactions: 4
She's not actuslly that old, I just think her 'selling' point is that she thinks shes older than others, and more unattractive, so people are going to feel better about themselves watching her... Cuz she's a twit.

Reactions: 5
If you look at her older posts her social media career seems to have aged her. She looks worse now that a few years ago. Whether it is because she doesn’t need to leave the house as much of playing it up for the gram who knows!
I wouldn’t class her as an old mum though.

She’s posted 17 grid posts in the last week. She must be desperate for engagement!

Reactions: 7
Another morning and shes wanging on about homeschooling again. Do it or don’t do it Bab just stop going on about it every morning!

Reactions: 11
She wants the engagement which is why she posts so much but brands will surely get sick of this. She did a dhl Ad grid post last Tuesday, it’s now lost as there have been 18 grid posts since, including a Deliveroo advert. Surely she should be thinking quality over quantity but no, she’s so grabby!!

Another ad this morning and another chance for her girl to shine and the boy to ignored! It's disgusting... And should she be placing ad on all these pics of her mugs, there's been an insane amount of product placement in the last week of them!

Reactions: 8
I bet the kids school must dislike her emails.

"hi teachers, I would love some fun werk this week, only enough for 2 days though please, because ste can figure it out on his own. I also only want posters and to watch films (we don't do that enough here). I know they have missed months of school, and therefore could actually do with the werk, but don't try to fool me that you wouldn't be doing posters and films on the last week, I was a teacher too once you know! Head of department!, so if I need to get it touch with your supervisor then I will. I know how schools werk.

Have a cheeky cock on me 🥂

Loves ya, Emma Conway, aka brummymummyof2, aka babs, aka a minor literature genius in the poems about pee world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She does know that in schools we no longer do posters and films right? Like that is a no go 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.