Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know those handprints piss me off... what about Daddy? It’s all about Mummy isn’t it all about Babs and how ‘wonderful’ she is. (She really isn’t!)

Reactions: 12
I thought someone said they have a friend who is a teacher and she’d seen Babs on her friends Facebook on a works night out? Could be misremembering that though.

Reactions: 4
Up and about early taking photos of her running outfit in her bedroom with the curtains open. No way anyone else is in there. Unless ste isn't bothered and us up and about himself 🧐
Its a well documented fact by Babs herself that Ste does not sleep in there with her!

Reactions: 2
That’s all I can remember. If that person is reading please reconfirm Babs teaching credentials!
I remember someone saying it too, friend of a friend situation tho so doubt there'd be much tea to spill (if any!)

Reactions: 2
Tattle must have a large number of users these days, even if some just have a look very rarely. Do you think it's odd that no one has ever come forward to mention that they used to work with her or had a child taught by her?
Probably been ordered to keep shtum or she’ll set Stalker Ste on them! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Over on bobbidi bullshit she’s really excited about DLP after asking her followers to suggest any influencers that vlog about it eg. A way for her to gain more followers seeing as the one she was recommended have already shared her post about them. I watched their stories, it looks tit!

Reactions: 4
I expect she’s jumping for joy that babs and Ste are moving out of her Street?!
I’m fine thanks. Listen, if the house hadn’t been sold so quickly I was going to offer 500k & a years supply of Yankee Candles just to get her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just watched yesterday's vlog while I was having a poo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it kind of made me feel closer to her!
But I couldn't watch after the first 5 mins of her insesently repeating that she was STILL. HOME. SCHOOLING.

WE KNOW BABS 🙉🙉🙉🙉

And I'm sorry, but how much tat and plastic tit does she own!? Not to mention the pens and books the kids have never bothered with. Her carbon foot print is huge!!!!! All that unnecessary crap she buys just ends up in draws, and no doubt will end up in the bin 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Homeschooling in our house has finished this afternoon I bet Babs would be seething 😤
My teen has worked so hard, I’ve monitored and advised and we’ve had little chats about topics too. It’s be a great experience. I’ve also worked as a keyworker. Just normal mum duties no more no less... just adjusting from the norm.
May have a G&T later (we usually do a meal on the last day of term but reluctant to go out to be honest!)

Anyways Babs does the bare minimum- I will raise my G&T to Ste (lol that rhymes!) who also homeschooled single handedly. But alas Babs took all the credit

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.