Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously,,,,,,,,, what is with her voice on Ad's?
Like genuinely, who even is she? If its even possible she sounds EVEN more annoying in these bleeping Ad's!!!!! She'll sell anything won't she 🤦‍♀️ Absolutely doesn't care!!!!!! Obviously this one is featuring alcohol 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you ever see a bigger pair of bell ends!!!!
What the actual duck do they look like!?
Ste must be an absolute laughing stock,,,,,,, that poor man 🤦‍♀️🙉
The dog is how we all feel having to watch those two. Feel sorry for the poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's embarrassing. Plus the high pitched fake voice on the ads is so odd. A few weeks ago she was telling us how much of a natural she is on camera. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Stephen's on her payroll now and that was the new job he got last year! He soon got not been keen to be on camera.

• Haha
This moon head is the least talented unfortunate plain Jane waste of space on YouTube , her uninterested husband looks like she’s hit him full on with a frying pan and the kids 😦🤐 least said the better. I can’t work out what her role is , who are her fan base ? What is she contributing ? Exactly FOOK ALL ! I wish she would just Crawl back under the boring rock she came from and take her mid life crisis out on someone / somewhere else ! 🙄

• Haha
She's just infuriating!!! I posted a while back about how her "back" problems had annoyed me and she's still at it!!! If she really had a numb leg then she wouldn't be running, she'd have a stick. There's absolutely no way anyone would have advocated the couch to 5k over pilates, swimming or yoga. Everything is for Instagram! The running, size 18 fashions, weird super early posts where she puts her hand down her pjs 😱, still sleeping with a 7yr old, gurning whenever possible, home schooling tit. Aaarrgghhh she properly pisses me off 🙈

Reactions: 13
Why is she asking people to post celebratory dances because homeschooling is over? There's still a week to go where I live. Not to mention has she completely forgotten why she's having to homeschool in the first place?

Reactions: 12
On the post where she’s flogging OJ, there’s a comment ‘I think we can all agree Stephen loves getting a screwdriver down him’

😂😂😂😂 I don’t have the skills to scratch out the posters ID and post it sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Whatever would she do if she didn't have that table aka the display station for the latest ad 🙄. Boring AF.

Emma and Stephens arm positions look super awkward in that advert. Think it would be pretty difficult to drink like that!

It’s awkward because they haven’t touched eachother since the tampon incident of 2015

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’ll be honest, I’m bloody shocked that this #ad wasn’t used as an excuse to put her wedding dress on!

*high pitched voice* When Stephen and I got married it was Christmas time so we couldn’t have a cheeky cock on a lawn like we were on SITC so instead we’re doing it now thanks to Tropicana....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Its hard to drink through each others arms" - yes brum but itd be easier if you hadn't shoved S right to the back of the room so your moon face takes up the entire shot.

• Haha
It just seems so forced. Stephen is obviously not this kind of guy. I don’t know why she is so hell bent on making him some kind of quirky Instagram personality. Just let the man do his own thing and sleep in a big boy bed FFS.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Could she be elbowing him in the chest any harder? The chemistry between them is awful. If i was Tropicana I’d be furious that she’s said the best thing to do with it is add vodka. There are strict rules about advertising alcohol so she really shouldn’t be doing that. It’s just lazy and shows she’s got no imagination

so much for her “I don’t drink” line too

Reactions: 17
Those fancy dress outfits were something that as a kid I would not have wanted made public for everyone at school and the world to see

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.