Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she's really disgusting. Making money from an affiliate link on Disney face masks. I hope her minions tell her she must donate that money

Reactions: 12
A lot of parents I know have said they’re carrying on over the Summer holidays because without being able to use normal support systems (Summer clubs, friends, family etc) they’d rather keep the routine they’ve established. But then, they’re actually working and actually homeschooling unlike babs.
Yep - this is me. My daughter isn’t happy but with my husband and I both working full time from home, we need structure and routine. It won’t be as full on but still some work set every day.

Reactions: 8
I'm planning on still doing some learning through the school holidays too. My dc school are offering learning packs to cover this time. I figure that whilst they'd in the routine of doing work at home, we might as well carry on.

If she wants to stop homeschool, then she could just stop mentioning it. I have friends who have, and whilst it looks harder to me, to have children going stir crazy, you do you. She's just highlighting how crap she's been at the whole teaching thing, like if you visibly hate it, your children will pick up on that.

Reactions: 14
she is so bad isn't she she hasn't even put effort into home school. Ste has been building volcanos on his days and she just can't be bothered if I was ste id be fuming at home lazy she's been with the kids.

Reactions: 8
I’m really wondering why she ever had children. She’s far too selfish & self absorbed to consider any other human being. The sniffing heads & constant tat-buying does not constitute being a good mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg she's really disgusting. Making money from an affiliate link on Disney face masks. I hope her minions tell her she must donate that money
Yeah I just noticed that too. The money from Disney goes 100% to red cross charities!
I bet she wont, probably spend it on tat from poundland

Reactions: 3
I’m really wondering why she ever had children. She’s far too selfish & self absorbed to consider any other human being. The sniffing heads & constant tat-buying does not constitute being a good mum.
So that they can love her, obviously ;)

Reactions: 5
Just my opinion but I think we'll have a big announcement soon to say, a while ago her and Ste decided to just be friends. He likes a quiet life etc.. but they are still great friends and plan to still do family things together (which I think will happen). They will live separately from now on and share the parenting. Obviously, she will gloss over Ste being gay but may use it for engagement in the future.

Cue lots of posts about being a working single mum, dipping her toe into the dating scene (god help us) and so on. Loads of content.

Reactions: 13
So she could have 9 months off teaching and watch reality tv all day 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve not been here long, can I just ask is there a reason people think Ste is gay or is it just because of the separate beds thing?

I’ve not been here long, can I just ask is there a reason people think Ste is gay or is it just because of the separate beds thing?
I think it’s that but I find that kind of talk quite uncomfortable. It’s not his public page it’s hers.

Reactions: 10
So the dog/kids knocked over a can of diet COKE did they Emma? I thought you called it diet cock? She can’t even keep up with her own lies. Pathetic!

Reactions: 9
when I mention the fact that I think he's gay, it's not to uncover some salacious secret just that it explains a hell of a lot in their lives. I say good for him if he is. I genuinely think they are good friends.

Reactions: 4
when I mention the fact that I think he's gay, it's not to uncover some salacious secret just that it explains a hell of a lot in their lives. I say good for him if he is. I genuinely think they are good friends.
Thanks, just wondered if there was more to it. I agree would definitely explain a lot!

Reactions: 2
I think it’s that but I find that kind of talk quite uncomfortable. It’s not his public page it’s hers.
I see what you mean, but, he engages with it, he is happy to be on sponsered and paid for posts etc.- he benefits from it. Im personally not comfortable with discussing his sexuality though. Quite frankly I'm not bothered. It's her who annoys me not him.

Reactions: 7
Me too. I'm actually really invested in this now. I genuinely think he's gay. They are the best of friends, she needs him way more than he needs her though, and ultimately they've put the kids first. I'd have soooo much respect for them both if they would just be honest!

Reactions: 1
I don't know that he's gay, more than he's downtrodden

I mean, if it were the other way round? Imagine a mum going on mumsnet to say she works full time, does all the cooking and housework, does 50% of the homeschooling, and her husband watches 7 hours of TV a day and makes YouTube videos.

They'd be shouting LTB faster than you can say fakery bakery

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.