Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Thanks for keeping my feet on the ground’.
WTF?! You’re not a world famous schleb you know?! Illusions of grandeur or what?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t know about you, but I will be telling my children for years to come about the service of those brave influencers in our time of need. I mean, the sacrifices... 😢... I don’t know how they pulled it off.
Yeah me too, I say a thanks every day I’m at work as a nurse. Thank you for watching tv all day brum you have saved my sanity. I just can’t believe she went all that time without getting tat my heart broke for her then....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How the hell does she do so well in this ‘industry’? Every single year it’s the same content. She must have it written in her planner (she really loves stationery y’know) what blog/vlog to regurgitate and when. So frickin lazy and uncreative! Why doesn’t she just tell all the dumb sheep who’ve apparently been asking for these to look back at her previous blog/vlog about it?
Also, if she doesn’t read comments, how does she know people have been asking her this and that nonsense? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who’s even inspired by her hacks for school holidays?

1. spend insane money on days out interspersed with sitting around in your dressing gown watching telly, throwing the occasional chicken nugget at your kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know ‘influencers’ like her must be used to it by now but I would hate to go into a shop/bakery etc and the people there know where I live, what I ate for breakfast, every detail of my life.
I might want to eat a double decker, I don’t want the world and his wife knowing about it.
It can’t be worth it?

Reactions: 11
I know ‘influencers’ like her must be used to it by now but I would hate to go into a shop/bakery etc and the people there know where I live, what I ate for breakfast, every detail of my life.
I might want to eat a double decker, I don’t want the world and his wife knowing about it.
It can’t be worth it?
But then remember she doesn't have to share every thought that pops into her head, thats on her! She obviously loves the attention or she wouldn't share that she's supposed to be working, but planning on sneaking a double decker down her top so the kids don't see, before sneakinh back to her bed to eat it 🙄

Reactions: 5
So unless they've changed their mind about moving we just have wait for @MrsBriggs to let us know if they start bringing boxes back to the house for packing ...

Reactions: 5
“A treat” of a Greggs sausage roll and a cookie... to follow up the mid-morning “treat” of a double decker! 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just from the stories this evening I see Babs is now rabidddd for Denise Van Outens boyfriend and the actor who plays Kristoff in frozen

Is there any man out there she DOESN'T crush on? (Apart from Stephan obvs).

Even the cartoon fox from Robin Hood isn't safe from her urges as I seem to remember 🤪😜🤦

• Haha
“A treat” of a Greggs sausage roll and a cookie... to follow up the mid-morning “treat” of a double decker! 🙃
She went for a run, walk, waddle, photo op in the park this morning! She’s earned it crossing that road! 😂😂😂

• Haha
She went for a run, walk, waddle, photo op in the park this morning! She’s earned it crossing that road! 😂😂😂
I’m not a size 8 by any stretch of the imagination but I eat well and get my 5 a day. Every time she goes to the toilet it must be like she’s giving birth.

Affiliate yourself some Dulcolax, Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For all the crap she eats and tv she watches , she’s actually not too unhealthy looking is she?
Apart from the yellow tinge of course.

Reactions: 1
For all the crap she eats and tv she watches , she’s actually not too unhealthy looking is she?
Really? She is in her early 40’s and these pictures are all filtered. I think her diet really shows in her skin, her eyes and her pores.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It's hard to tell with babs, is she trying to be a Simpson character or is it early stage liver failure? :unsure:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.