Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really wondering why she ever had children. She’s far too selfish & self absorbed to consider any other human being. The sniffing heads & constant tat-buying does not constitute being a good mum.
she probably had kids so that Stephen wouldn't leave her

Reactions: 5
I've not watched todays delight of a YouTube video, but how can anyone take inspiration from her for school holiday hacks 🙄 She can't even be bothered to homeschool, she sits around in her PJ's watching tele for hours on end, has a very unhealthy relationship with food, lives in the past, clearly favours one child over the other, and shows her gunt to the world online. But yeah, OK then Babs, you tell us how to make it through the six weeks school holidays 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
A lot of parents I know have said they’re carrying on over the Summer holidays because without being able to use normal support systems (Summer clubs, friends, family etc) they’d rather keep the routine they’ve established. But then, they’re actually working and actually homeschooling unlike babs.
My son has to go into school next week for a one to one with his teachers and then they're going to give him a package of work to do over the summer hols! (he's secondary school).

Reactions: 1
It makes me despair that people like Emma have the influence and reach that they have acquired. By moaning about homeschooling daily, rushing out and seeing everyone she knows the moment it is permitted, booking in holidays in the middle of a pandemic, feeding her family a rotation of beige freezer foods, going to the shops to buy unnecessary tat to show strangers on the internet, not to mention her general raging consumerism... her actions, her thoughtless complaining, her stupid polls and questions about personal decisions that will vary greatly from family to family. It sends a terrible message to her audience. She adds nothing positive, many influencers don’t. And I don’t just think it’s unfortunate that they can influence 100,000 people by posting a flippant Instagram story from bed, it’s scary. Most occupations, especially the well paid ones, require some sort of qualification, what exactly is theirs??

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I've not watched todays delight of a YouTube video, but how can anyone take inspiration from her for school holiday hacks 🙄 She can't even be bothered to homeschool, she sits around in her PJ's watching tele for hours on end, has a very unhealthy relationship with food, lives in the past, clearly favours one child over the other, and shows her gunt to the world online. But yeah, OK then Babs, you tell us how to make it through the six weeks school holidays 🤦‍♀️
Are any of us ever going to dread a 6 week holiday again after getting through lockdown??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's so predictable. :rolleyes:
What else is she doing today anyway? Watching telly by any chance ...
I can hear the slobbery yawn just looking at that photo 🤢🤢
Swear she thinks if she keeps banging on about homeschooling boris will let the kids back for a day before summer hols 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how the pandemic is getting the blame for her book being a flop 😂😂😂 "bad timing Emma, brought it our for mother's day when we couldn't see our mums didn't you, absolutely nothing at all to do with a mummy blogger book being done to death and no one gives a duck about your poems, nope not that at all. #allaboutthetiming"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I love how the pandemic is getting the blame for her book being a flop 😂😂😂 "bad timing Emma, brought it our for mother's day when we couldn't see our mums didn't you, absolutely nothing at all to do with a mummy blogger book being done to death and no one gives a duck about your poems, nope not that at all. #allaboutthetiming"
Where has she said this?

But she begged for pre orders months before the pandemic, so she can't use it as an excuse as to why it didn't do well.

Reactions: 6
The paper back version looks even like a little free magazine you get through the letter box. So thin now it’s not hardback. Seriously the reason why it’s a flop because it’s pants. Nobody wants to read a middle aged woman’s poems that aren’t remotely funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where has she said this?
On her latest grid post. Her book released on 5th March so well before Mother's Day (22nd March) so why she's using the pandemic as an excuse for poor sales is anyones guess! The only thing she couldn't do was signings but originally she didn't have any signings other than Birmingham set up anyway.

Also someone asked if she's bringing the mugs back and she says 'yes, in September'!

Someone asked where they can buy the paperback version and she says she's not sure, she'll check! Useless bint. She looks awful in the pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thing is lockdown, although hard, has meant I haven't been commuting. I've not had unneccesary meetings. I've gained hours every day and for the first time in months I'm reading books. I've spent loads on them in the last 4 months. And I'm sure im not the only one.

I just won't buy her book because it looks shite. Why would I buy something I could write better myself? It's not the pandemic that's caused the low sales

If it were the pandemic, then surely it would affect everyone? You know, like Candice Braithwaite and her bestseller would have bombed too...??

Hashtag ivenotpeedalonesincelockdownstarted

What bullshit

She's had hours of lone time

Reactions: 19
Ewe she's so rank. Is that supposed to be tie dye, looks like a giant cob web.

It was supposed to be a gift for mother's day....well why are you still encouraging people to buy it? For next mother's day? Clearly has no idea what her sales strategy was.

Reactions: 5
Who was she aiming the booklet at? I mean what age demographic? I wouldn't buy it for myself as like someone else said I could write better myself. I wouldn't buy it for my friends as I actually like them and wouldn't subject them to her childish ramblings and I wouldn't have bought it for my mum as she would have hated all the swearing.

And the fact just her words in black and white on a page completely expose her lack of sense of humour and writing ability of a primary school pupil.

Reactions: 6
I've worked full time in a hospital throughout lockdown and have continued to home school my children when I've not been working, she really has no excuse, I'd actuslly respect her more if she was honest and just said she couldn't be arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"will I ever pee alone?"
When hasn't she ever peed alone. It should be "will ste ever pee alone?" he does the majority of the stuff.
If they split I wonder who will have the kids. Not lazy bones she wouldn't be able to handle it. And they are both quite grown up as in no nappy changes don't have to physically feed them or chase after them constantly.

Last edited:
I’m annoyed she keeps bang on about schitts creek. I love that programme and now she’s found it, she sullied it!!🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.