Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally clicked why she always says ‘not one for the kiddos’ , as if I was going to watch The Sinner with my 4 year old. It’s because she has the tv permanently on, even downstairs during home school.
I really think she has completed Netflix.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why she calls that hoody her OTT hoody. Looks like a normal hoodie to me 🤷‍♀️
She’s put all of her mugs behind her in the shot, I think there must be a mug announcement coming soon....

Reactions: 4
Finally clicked why she always says ‘not one for the kiddos’ , as if I was going to watch The Sinner with my 4 year old. It’s because she has the tv permanently on, even downstairs during home school.
I really think she has completed Netflix.
I actually think she is addicted to TV. She seems to be watching it all the time! How can she sit watching SATC when her kids are awake? She’s so unrelatable, most parents watch a bit of TV in the evening when the kids are in bed. When she said on her stories the other day, that she’d had a lovely day, she had shown herself to be watching about 3 different things on telly at different points in the day. My cousin works on a TV publication and he doesn’t watch as much TV as Babs.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's reading here!! Spicing up the relationship?!! God she's put me right off my dinner

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Unpopular opinion: I think she acts so hard to be trendy as she is aware she is an old Mum 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why she calls that hoody her OTT hoody. Looks like a normal hoodie to me 🤷‍♀️
She’s put all of her mugs behind her in the shot, I think there must be a mug announcement coming soon....
Yes I mentioned earlier she replied to a comment saying the mugs are on sale again in September!

Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion: I think she acts so hard to be trendy as she is aware she is an old Mum 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she definitely trying to act trendy, but I don't think it's because she's an old mum. I think she's pretty average aged for the kids ages she has. Well definitely compared to the school mums at my kids school. I am in the minority being in my 30s.my kids are ethans age and younger. And all my friends are only beginning to have kids now. Its only me out of my friendship group who got married and had babies in their 20s.
I think babs, perceives herself to be old. And I think she is aware she isn't that trendy, and is definitely trying to be someone for the gram.

Reactions: 8
I think she definitely trying to act trendy, but I don't think it's because she's an old mum. I think she's pretty average aged for the kids ages she has. Well definitely compared to the school mums at my kids school. I am in the minority being in my 30s.my kids are ethans age and younger. And all my friends are only beginning to have kids now. Its only me out of my friendship group who got married and had babies in their 20s.
I think babs, perceives herself to be old. And I think she is aware she isn't that trendy, and is definitely trying to be someone for the gram.
That’s why I said its an unpopular opinion because I am aware I probably just think of her as old from my own experience. I have an older sibling in his 30’s and my parents are only in their 50’s. She is already in her 40’s with two children under 10...Ethan is what six? So when he is in secondary she will be in her 50’s 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wouldn’t say she’s an old mum but she’s definitely older. Having a baby at 36 isn’t much above average. I think it’s more that she’s aware she’s a bit fat, a bit ugly, not very funny, a bit weird etc and is trying to ‘own it’ but instead looks like a dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s why I said its an unpopular opinion because I am aware I probably just think of her as old from my own experience. I have an older sibling in his 30’s and my parents are only in their 50’s. She is already in her 40’s with two children under 10...Ethan is what six? So when he is in secondary she will be in her 50’s 🤷🏻‍♀️
My mum was 50 when I was in secondary school and my parents friends and their kids weren’t much older than me, it depends what they have done before having kids/if they planned them or not, it’s not as big of a deal as it once was

I was planning to start watching it but she has put me off now 😂😪😂
It’s a lovely programme, it’s just ambles along, I really enjoyed it, and Daniel Levy is very easy on the eye! 🤣

I wouldn’t say she’s an old mum but she’s definitely older. Having a baby at 36 isn’t much above average. I think it’s more that she’s aware she’s a bit fat, a bit ugly, not very funny, a bit weird etc and is trying to ‘own it’ but instead looks like a dick.
“Bit ugly “ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I was her kid her age wouldn't be what embarrassed me about her, it would be just about everything else about her though.

Why does she self deprecate? Is it to save face just in case she's gone too far and making fun of herself makes her cool? Why be so openly insecure and call yourself and influencer? Is she trying to influence everybody else into insulting themselves?

Reactions: 3
Who even has that many sweets on tap in their house!
She looks like she's got high Blood Pressure to me, all red faced and bloated! Its probably all the stress from home schooling 🤦‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 7
Emma I don’t think your a bellend, I think your an absolute twit and a disgrace! I can’t think many of your “ friends” would actually admit to being friends with you!!

Reactions: 11
Wow!
She's been busy on here today!
Referring to herself as a Bell End! The exact words I used to describe her a few pages back! And asking Ste if he minds how she looks on the Internet 🤣🙄
And shouting BAB into the camera at the end.
Get a life Bab!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.