Brummy Mummy #24 Is she going to tell us she’s selling her house or not?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always make sure we keep your feet on the ground? Ha!!! Bit late for that bab, you are practically orbiting earth at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know about you, but I will be telling my children for years to come about the service of those brave influencers in our time of need. I mean, the sacrifices... 😢... I don’t know how they pulled it off.
Never mind clap for NHS.. should be 'subscribe for the influencers' ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Summer hacks coming from Babs. That'll be something like "throw money and beige food at your kids while you hide upstairs with a cock of pimms"

Everyone she has a crush on seems to be gay...not looking good for Stephen and Babs. He'll be having a 'Philip Schofield'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's desperate for someone to tell her to stop home schooling 😂either that, or her engagement is high whenever she discusses it 🤔

Reactions: 11
I love how she’s trying to get out home schooling. Why don’t you just ask your friends or parents at the school what they’re doing? It’s not like she’s even homeschooled much anyway.

Reactions: 11
Emma, I’m telling you. Just stop the homeschooling today so you stop bleeping going on about it. Seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her kids have barely had any education in the past four months and are about to have another two off. You would think as a teacher she would understand the importance of an education

Reactions: 14
A lot of parents I know have said they’re carrying on over the Summer holidays because without being able to use normal support systems (Summer clubs, friends, family etc) they’d rather keep the routine they’ve established. But then, they’re actually working and actually homeschooling unlike babs.

Reactions: 14
Right Emma! As a teacher I will be fine with kids coming back to me in September having not been homeschooled if: their parents are key workers, they don’t have access to technology or their parents do not speak English.

But since you keep claiming you were a gift from the teaching Gods and you live a life of privilege. Shut up and educate those children!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She is absolutely OBSESSED with the home school situation. And she's an ex teacher!!!!???
She's disgusting! Why is she asking a bunch of strangers if she should carry on teaching her OWN KIDS!!!!!! FFS she makes my blood boil.
Stop being lazy.
You resemble a sweaty lump of lard in that bed.
Get up!!!
Have a wash 🤢
And TEACH. YOUR. KIDS .

And try doing it without a phone in your hand you bell end!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Tempted to send her a message (but hey, she reads here so this will do!) that in Leicestershire we finish on Friday! 🤣🥳🥳🖕🖕🖕 (don't worry tattlers, I'm outside the lock down zone!)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.