Brummy Mummy #22 So much bread, can't take a dump - bore off Emma you flump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we’re not careful we’ll have Paul coming on here again to tell us The Police are involved 😜

The secret is that apparently the kids assume she makes them herself 🙄
What did the police get involved for? Crimes against the English language with her poems? Crimes against pleather?...

Surely they have bigger fish to fry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah I was thinking more bartley green and Frankley part of B32!

No I didn't know there was a poster who lived on the same road as her. Thanks for telling me. In the rude way you did!! Pretty insulting you just presume I know that posters live near her on this thread.
No worries about this. I’ve been on here since March 2019 - not literally since then as that would be really worrying....
Yes, my claim to fame is that I live down the road from BM. She hates me, & so does Stephen. I’ve never met her or spoken to her but I am her Nemesis (not a scary one in a black hooded cape, but one wearing elasticated trousers & varifocals).
I’m quite concerned actually as, when she leaves, I’m not quite sure how I’ll continue to make my millions. I’ve contemplated busking outside Boots - surely there’s a need for ‘London’s Burning’ on my recorder? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She posts a lot inside her house. It’s pretty easy to find. Emily Norris is also selling her (beautiful) house and I found that online in about three minutes!
It was a joke! Because last time we mentioned her house she had a mini breakdown and phoned the Police.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
wouldn't surprise me if she claims she's moving because apparently we all leaked her address last year...
I actually think she will like that it has been discussed on here. It will fit her narrative that she is moving because of the crazed internet trolls. I can just imagine her comment section now. Hopefully a few sensible people will point out that this is the very reason why you shouldn’t exploit your family for internet fame.

Reactions: 9
No worries about this. I’ve been on here since March 2019 - not literally since then as that would be really worrying....
Yes, my claim to fame is that I live down the road from BM. She hates me, & so does Stephen. I’ve never met her or spoken to her but I am her Nemesis (not a scary one in a black hooded cape, but one wearing elasticated trousers & varifocals).
I’m quite concerned actually as, when she leaves, I’m not quite sure how I’ll continue to make my millions. I’ve contemplated busking outside Boots - surely there’s a need for ‘London’s Burning’ on my recorder? 🤔
Mrs Briggs... it must be so upsetting that people have rEVeALed your location. I hope someone is running you a shower?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Mrs Briggs... it must be so upsetting that people have rEVeALed your location. I hope someone is running you a shower?
Well, BM revealed my house a couple of years ago when she had a photo taken in front of it!!
I still can’t believe she did that - what with all the data protection stuff going around. One rule for her & anything for her perfect pictures!
I did try to lie in my shower but it’s a corner one & I got stuck in the tray. Got a nasty friction burn off my large loofah 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Selling up as part of the divorce settlement.
I was literally just writing the same! My money is on they're splitting up!!!

And I mean, if they weren't before, they will be now after that bleeping hideous Fathers Day bath treat,,,, A bath bomb and a Double Decker! She treats him like a 12 year old girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The house is SO cluttered. It’s actually a good size etc but there is so much stuff in there! Even in the professional photos it looks really busy and stressful to live in.
I don’t think they’re splitting up but I think she’ll do a big post about how she didn’t feel safe in her own home etc. She needs to keep her location offline to protect herself and the kids, but alas we know nothing is private to her (kids in swimsuits, husband changing tampons, numb fanny flap, erins medical history) 🤢

Reactions: 14
Is this why she made her brand a LTD company, I’ve read something about needing to do this so you can have more money to work on it etc, it would add up if she’s been planning this for awhile

Reactions: 5
Having an estate agent round to take pictures inside the house and people coming in and out to do viewings doesn’t really fit with her ‘high levels of anxiety’ during the pandemic does it?! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Having an estate agent round to take pictures inside the house and people coming in and out to do viewings doesn’t really fit with her ‘high levels of anxiety’ during the pandemic does it?! 🤥
I was just thinking the same thing! How do her followers not see all of the contradictions? She is so anxiety ridden but has also managed to book 2 holidays since the start of the pandemic, visited everyone she knows and squeezed in a haul.

The newest video... with everything that has just come to light here, I was cringing through her “joke” at the NT property about moving house.. “I’ve just been keeping loads of secrets from your guyssssss”. 😬 What a narc! I cannot wait to see how it all comes out now.

Reactions: 12
Well, if she needs a hand packing up the mugs, she knows where I am ☺
Oh please flip them the bird when they do eventually leave! For all the tit they’ve given you! Or if you’ve got speakers in your garden play ding dong the witch is dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.