Brummy Mummy #22 So much bread, can't take a dump - bore off Emma you flump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why buy furniture to specifically fit that upstairs bedroom....then move. Wonder if her next house will be a terrace again that she always tells us is her dream. That'll explain the week off. And I wonder if her Nanny Joyce has helped fund the move, not just house plants? Could they be moving for schools?
Ahh that actually makes sense with the wardrobes, they say if you've swapped a bedroom for an office etc to set it up as what it should be, to show a bed fits. If I was looking round a house and the master bedroom had a clothes rail instead of a proper wardrobe it could put me off as I'd wonder why you'd go for a rail if a wardrobe fits!

Reactions: 8
Ffs with the pastries again 🙄 I'm sure ste would have enjoyed bacon sarnie/cooked breakfast more. She is so lazy.

Ffs with the pastries again 🙄 I'm sure ste would have enjoyed bacon sarnie/cooked breakfast more. She is so lazy.
Last week she said she would be going out to get him breakfast! Also she mentions they’ll be having Sunday lunch so presumably he’ll have to cook it himself?

I can’t believe she calls her shopping trip vlog ‘freedom at last’. Stupid bint.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if shes hoping to do what Emily Norris did and sell in a day?! Set up an open house, have a few viewings back to back so they see there's plenty of interest, and one of them eagerly snaps it up?! Shes a YouTube/insta "star" afterall, surely some deranged fans will want to have a snoop round! 😂

Reactions: 2
She said in her vlog her kids want to live by the sea. Maybe they're leaving Birmingham?

She said in her vlog her kids want to live by the sea. Maybe they're leaving Birmingham?

I know they have just decorated but the house looks in need of a deep clean, a good declutter and a serious lick of paint.

I think she is moving because it isn’t Instagrammable enough. The kids are getting older, her clothing isn’t exactly aspirational or even desirable, who knows when Disney will open...so her content is lacking.

Moving into a new home and grabbing the home freebies is the way forward. She will be heading into home decorating and cleaning territory. Navy velvet sofa, gold mirrors, outdoor rugs, duvets that don’t have biscuits on them, plants, maybe even some chickens in the garden.

It is clearly a strategy for content.

Reactions: 13
Maybe they’re selling is part of Ste leaving because he’s finally woken up? More than likely though it’s purely to get more content 🙄

Reactions: 6
I know they have just decorated but the house looks in need of a deep clean, a good declutter and a serious lick of paint.

I think she is moving because it isn’t Instagrammable enough. The kids are getting older, her clothing isn’t exactly aspirational or even desirable, who knows when Disney will open...so her content is lacking.

Moving into a new home and grabbing the home freebies is the way forward. She will be heading into home decorating and cleaning territory. Navy velvet sofa, gold mirrors, outdoor rugs, duvets that don’t have biscuits on them, plants, maybe even some chickens in the garden.

It is clearly a strategy for content.
And maybe because we all know where she dwells..,

Reactions: 2

Nah, no way would she move away from her childcare (sorry, parents) lockdown has taught her she can barely cope with 2 kids on her own, if anything she'll be moving closer to them! 😂

• Haha
Thoughts- having time off the gram=
Making sure all the house is nice and tidy so that rhe Estate agent can come round to take photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I always thought the layout of their home was odd. Surely if you have a child who is absolutely old enough to be sleeping alone but struggles with it, you would have your bedroom near theirs to comfort them more easily and encourage them back to bed. For babs, Ethan would have to climb the stairs half asleep when he struggles then she would have to take him back down again, probably why he just stays in the bed with her. At least if the bedrooms were all on the same floor it would be easier. I couldnt sleep in the top room with two young kids on a different floor.

Reactions: 4
is it wrong that im a little excited to see what they choose to move too, will it be another terrace our detached I know im sad but at least its not the same content over and over lol

• Haha
Here comes the gated community house, totally detached from her actual fanbase. I'd take a bet that shes moving out a Brum completely, maybe closer to a major airport or mainline station for the Eurostar, school year is ending and they could whisk the kids off somewhere else in the Summer break. I would say they wouldn't do that because of the kids, but in reality we all know this is the Emma show...

• Haha
Oooh gated community, little granny flat at the bottom of the garden for Nanny San and Grandad Rog so they can never be in lockdown without them ever again...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will be wanting the big house like her pal taming twins. Also...why would you put a fluffy rug in the bathroom?? Or is it only my boys that still occasionally "splash"🤢

Reactions: 4
Here comes the gated community house, totally detached from her actual fanbase. I'd take a bet that shes moving out a Brum completely, maybe closer to a major airport or mainline station for the Eurostar, school year is ending and they could whisk the kids off somewhere else in the Summer break. I would say they wouldn't do that because of the kids, but in reality we all know this is the Emma show...
“HeathrowMummyof2” 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I truely hope she isn’t rushing out to buy herself an influencer mansion, a la Mrs Meldrum. This “career” is unpredictable and not to mention it would be so off brand for her. It’s almost unbelievable how far her measly part time teacher wage stretches, a couple of Disney holidays booked in and now a new house. I’m actually pretty impressed she managed to keep this a secret with the amount she overshares. But it just shows how fake it all is.

Reactions: 11
I truely hope she isn’t rushing out to buy herself an influencer mansion, a la Mrs Meldrum. This “career” is unpredictable and not to mention it would be so off brand for her. It’s almost unbelievable how far her measly part time teacher wage stretches, a couple of Disney holidays booked and in and now a new house. I’m actually pretty impressed she managed to keep this a secret with the amount she overshares. But it just shows how fake it all is.
You are so much nicer than me...I really hope that is what she is doing..look how that worked out for Meldrum!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.