Brummy Mummy #22 So much bread, can't take a dump - bore off Emma you flump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MeeeYOW! for the thread title!

I'll tell you what else you're crap at babs...making a decent picnic!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Social Blade is showing as her having unfollowed 30 people this month! Not sure though if that means she unfollowed them or they unfollowed her as she has no unfollows showing under her followers?

Reactions: 2
I've not been on this thread for months, I blindly followed Brummy and just used to scroll past what annoyed me about her,,,,,, but I can't scroll on past racism! Other influencers have shut down their whole online existence, rightly or wrongly they have decided to disappear instead of apologising, learning growing and changing. bleeping Brummy takes 3 days off and comes back with a selfie of a Happy Meal and a day out at the National Trust and thinks she can carry on as normal. Well you can't Emma.

I've not been on this thread for months, I blindly followed Brummy and just used to scroll past what annoyed me about her,,,,,, but I can't scroll on past racism! Other influencers have shut down their whole online existence, rightly or wrongly they have decided to disappear instead of apologising, learning growing and changing. bleeping Brummy takes 3 days off and comes back with a selfie of a Happy Meal and a day out at the National Trust and thinks she can carry on as normal. Well you can't Emma.
Exactly. She is scum

Reactions: 4
BABS, I totally agree. You are crap, no matter how much effort you put in

Reactions: 9
Sorry. I was working (a key worker albeit wfh) and also sorting the midgets out with school work so I missed the initial woe is me post! But thanks bab for proving me right! Joules today - you are sooo predictable 🙄

the weather clearly wasn’t that bad as you had your picnic - we pre-packed scotch eggs and sausage rolls and your man child was in his shirt sleeves no anorak there.
Stop with the I put our names down I’m so glad i
Put our names down crap. We all know you did. You said yesterday for “content”
I’m sorry you feel you’re being a bit crap at, well, life. but please let me reassure you. You aren’t a bit crap. You are a Whole barrel of crap there is no room for movement. But it’s all good your minions are telling you how wonderful you are. Your kids are smiling nothing forced about those smiles on any of you is there?! 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The problem for Babs is that in most industries, there’s an unofficial trifecta: being great at your job; being willing (and able) to develop; and being likeable (or at least not unlikeable). If you can tick off two of those, then you’re generally going to be ok. If you can only tick off one, you’re going to struggle and be cut less slack. You might be rubbish at your job but willing to improve and a good team player – people will give you a fair bit of leeway. If you’re rubbish at your job AND snippy then regardless of how much you want to improve, people will not really be that arsed about supporting you. There’s obvious exceptions in particular industries where someone is supremely talented or a real leader in their field but sadly for Babs, social media isn’t one of those industries and she’s not one of those people.

She’s not great at her job. We know she’s not because if she was she wouldn’t keep having hissy fits/”breaks”/being babied by Stephen etc. She’d just get on with her job, pull back where she needs to but not really make a massive deal of it ALL THE TIME.

I’ve said before, I initially followed her as I thought she was relatable – same kind of age, my kids are slightly older, same kind of body and fluctuating size, same dress sense even(!). I unfollowed mainly because of the use of her kids, but also because of her lies bizarre interpretations and simply, her main selling point to me was being relatable and she’s absolutely not relatable to me in the ways that count. Yeah we have similar dress sense (I’ve actually got the same dress she’s worn on one of her recent grid photos) but I genuinely do not know another woman our age who acts like she does. When I think of my friends, colleagues and relatives, not one of them goes on about Disney, or Take That or obsesses about Primark because they are functioning adults who are smart and funny and don’t confuse being RABID about things with having a personality. If my back-of-an-envelope estimates of how much she earns are right, we probably have around the same household income – I’m her target market yet she’s the antithesis of what I’d be inspired by. (For the record, I’m good at my job, enjoy it and have never ever had to flounce off for days – if I did, I’d question how well suited I was.)

She is thoroughly disingenuous. “Oh look at me suddenly with 111k followers, sometimes things are too much for me because people are mean to me and I just want to have a happy corner of the internet”. She has thrown herself at building her following, piggybacking onto other influencers and happy to pocket the ad money which has followed, no doubt using what she’s picked up in her former PR job. But when your following grows and you monetise it, responsibility comes with that, but also, she should realise that as her audience expands, so does the likelihood that the guff she posts without thinking (or bothering to think) is going to hurt someone or she is going to be pulled up on her tone deaf/ill-informed “content” – she can’t do that though, and she cries TROLLS and then has a dramatic flounce. She never seems to reflect and grow – she has no desire (or ability?) to develop and I go back to the trifecta – if she’s good at her job and likeable then she can get away with not developing, and well I suppose her follower count suggests some people find her likeable (and tbf, I don’t think she’s malevolent, just self-centred, ignorant and stupid) but she is always going to struggle with this. She is always going to mess up. She is always going to have her hissy fits. She will never wonder why people with far larger followings have far fewer issues – so much easier to cry troll than admit your lack of interest in anything outside of your bubble leaves you ignorant and ill-equipped to deal with challenges. If her following keeps growing, she’s going to be more and more exposed and frankly, she can’t/won’t cope with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The problem for Babs is that in most industries, there’s an unofficial trifecta: being great at your job; being willing (and able) to develop; and being likeable (or at least not unlikeable). If you can tick off two of those, then you’re generally going to be ok. If you can only tick off one, you’re going to struggle and be cut less slack. You might be rubbish at your job but willing to improve and a good team player – people will give you a fair bit of leeway. If you’re rubbish at your job AND snippy then regardless of how much you want to improve, people will not really be that arsed about supporting you. There’s obvious exceptions in particular industries where someone is supremely talented or a real leader in their field but sadly for Babs, social media isn’t one of those industries and she’s not one of those people.

She’s not great at her job. We know she’s not because if she was she wouldn’t keep having hissy fits/”breaks”/being babied by Stephen etc. She’d just get on with her job, pull back where she needs to but not really make a massive deal of it ALL THE TIME.

I’ve said before, I initially followed her as I thought she was relatable – same kind of age, my kids are slightly older, same kind of body and fluctuating size, same dress sense even(!). I unfollowed mainly because of the use of her kids, but also because of her lies bizarre interpretations and simply, her main selling point to me was being relatable and she’s absolutely not relatable to me in the ways that count. Yeah we have similar dress sense (I’ve actually got the same dress she’s worn on one of her recent grid photos) but I genuinely do not know another woman our age who acts like she does. When I think of my friends, colleagues and relatives, not one of them goes on about Disney, or Take That or obsesses about Primark because they are functioning adults who are smart and funny and don’t confuse being RABID about things with having a personality. If my back-of-an-envelope estimates of how much she earns are right, we probably have around the same household income – I’m her target market yet she’s the antithesis of what I’d be inspired by. (For the record, I’m good at my job, enjoy it and have never ever had to flounce off for days – if I did, I’d question how well suited I was.)

She is thoroughly disingenuous. “Oh look at me suddenly with 111k followers, sometimes things are too much for me because people are mean to me and I just want to have a happy corner of the internet”. She has thrown herself at building her following, piggybacking onto other influencers and happy to pocket the ad money which has followed, no doubt using what she’s picked up in her former PR job. But when your following grows and you monetise it, responsibility comes with that, but also, she should realise that as her audience expands, so does the likelihood that the guff she posts without thinking (or bothering to think) is going to hurt someone or she is going to be pulled up on her tone deaf/ill-informed “content” – she can’t do that though, and she cries TROLLS and then has a dramatic flounce. She never seems to reflect and grow – she has no desire (or ability?) to develop and I go back to the trifecta – if she’s good at her job and likeable then she can get away with not developing, and well I suppose her follower count suggests some people find her likeable (and tbf, I don’t think she’s malevolent, just self-centred, ignorant and stupid) but she is always going to struggle with this. She is always going to mess up. She is always going to have her hissy fits. She will never wonder why people with far larger followings have far fewer issues – so much easier to cry troll than admit your lack of interest in anything outside of your bubble leaves you ignorant and ill-equipped to deal with challenges. If her following keeps growing, she’s going to be more and more exposed and frankly, she can’t/won’t cope with it.
Very accurate portrayal. 👏

Is she having another Brummy Mummy Meltdown again?? Hardly surprising but then she persists in setting herself up for some tremendous falls - pretend bad back or not. That is one thing she’s consistent at.
It’s well frustrating - I can’t see her posts anymore as I’m No.1 ‘Troll Foldy Roll’ 🎵🎶 & totally blocketh!
Think I might have to go off line for 71hrs & 53mins as I feel invalidated & she’s a pickin’ on me!! 🥺
#scapegoat&notjustcosofmyhairychin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she having another Brummy Mummy Meltdown again?? Hardly surprising but then she persists in setting herself up for some tremendous falls - pretend bad back or not. That is one thing she’s consistent at.
It’s well frustrating - I can’t see her posts anymore as I’m No.1 ‘Troll Foldy Roll’ 🎵🎶 & totally blocketh!
Think I might have to go off line for 71hrs & 53mins as I feel invalidated & she’s a pickin’ on me!! 🥺
#scapegoat&notjustcosofmyhairychin!
you could do what the rest of us do and watch via Gramster so we don’t push her engagement up 😂

• Heart
*public announcement- no rhyming websites or thesauruses/ thesauri were consulted in the making of this Ode or should I say Lament of Babs!*

"Well, come to think of it
Bab, honestly I could go on and on
In my soft office on a YouTube haul marathon.
The tea, the baths, the big shop,
Oh, That was just Ste and his trusty tip top!

I bought a plant
Called Stevie Nicks
Homeschooled via email now it gets on me t#ts
What's the lesson
Where is my take-away
Don't mess with Babs when she's heading for a breakaway (In the shower)
And the followers here on my page
Click on my swipe up and help build up my wage
From morning till night my stories ain't stoppin
Pulling my faces and non stop tik tokkin
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Hey!
What can I say but Babs your welcome!" 👍😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh blimey! It's Friday! Please, please no prawn cracker dance!!
Oh, by the way, address the racism!!!!

• Haha
I was about to post it's Friday....

We are either going to get a dance in her Pj's

Or a naked in the bath being covered by takeaway packets

She hasn't done either for a while

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I was about to post it's Friday....

We are either going to get a dance in her Pj's

Or a naked in the bath being covered by takeaway packets

She hasn't done either for a while
Oh please no!!!! I actually can't eat Chinese takeaway anymore cos of her prawn cracker dance 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
*public announcement- no rhyming websites or thesauruses/ thesauri were consulted in the making of this Ode or should I say Lament of Babs!*

"Well, come to think of it
Bab, honestly I could go on and on
In my soft office on a YouTube haul marathon.
The tea, the baths, the big shop,
Oh, That was just Ste and his trusty tip top!

I bought a plant
Called Stevie Nicks
Homeschooled via email now it gets on me t#ts
What's the lesson
Where is my take-away
Don't mess with Babs when she's heading for a breakaway (In the shower)
And the followers here on my page
Click on my swipe up and help build up my wage
From morning till night my stories ain't stoppin
Pulling my faces and non stop tik tokkin
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Hey!
What can I say but Babs your welcome!" 👍😘 x
That was amazing, well done! 😂 I totally Maui rapped it! 😂👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.