Brummy Mummy #22 So much bread, can't take a dump - bore off Emma you flump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't understand, if you want a job in the public eye you have to be ok with having the eye of the public on you. She leaked her own address because she is a loser and not very professional at her job. It is her and only her that may compromise her family's security by doing the job she does. I'm not suggesting that anyone is going to rock up at her house and shout at her, we aren't Stephen, it is only her that's scared of that because she knows she deserves it. If she wants her home address to be a secret, one she needs to stop having packages delivered there, two she shouldn't show views out of her windows or parks etc where they walk next to her home and finally she should wear a mask. She should just wear a mask all the time in fact. Her new home address will be leaked, people have eyes and ears and they talk. If you're publicly online, in the papers, doing public meet ups, choose ranges in Matalan, people are going to talk about you. It is not in her power to forbid people from saying they live next to her or in the same street. She knows what the trolls are like, they're everywhere and they're anonymous. She'll never be able to 'hide'. She should've thought about that before she became an influenza, I mean influencer.

Reactions: 13
Inspired by Brummy’s Father’s Day Poem 😏 I’ve penned my own poetic suggestion for next thread title. Maybe she could include it in pamphlet 2?

My werk: A bum clap, a haul of crap, all day in kids pyjamas then having a nap

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just looked at that ‘poem’ on her grid, how she has a published poetry book I’ll never know. No flow to it at all. ‘Youre fun, I shout, it’s fine, when youre at the top of a climbing frame’.... what? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just looked at that ‘poem’ on her grid, how she has a published poetry book I’ll never know. No flow to it at all. ‘Youre fun, I shout, it’s fine, when youre at the top of a climbing frame’.... what? 🧐
It does madden me to think there are many far, far better writers out there who’d love someone to just come to them and offer them the chance of having a book published.

I hope the person who suggested Brummy Mummy pen a book of poetry was presented with their P45, a cardboard box and a ‘Babs’ mug for good measure.

Makes a mockery of the brilliant and talented unknown writers out there not lucky enough to effectively be handed it on a plate. Probably a bloody Rae Dunn plate at that.

It does madden me to think there are many far, far better writers out there who’d love someone to just come to them and offer them the chance of having a book published.

I hope the person who suggested Brummy Mummy pen a book of poetry was presented with their P45, a cardboard box and a ‘Babs’ mug for good measure.

Makes a mockery of the brilliant and talented unknown writers out there not lucky enough to effectively be handed it on a plate. Probably a bloody Rae Dunn plate at that.
Just as bad as her ex BFF Louise Pentland's new book entitled 'Mum Life' with the tagline 'what nobody ever tells you about being a Mum'. This is the woman who has a Nanny 4 days a week!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Oooh gated community, little granny flat at the bottom of the garden for Nanny San and Grandad Rog so they can never be in lockdown without them ever again...
The granny flat would be for ste, she could get a bell fitted so she can summon him when anything in the house needs doing, similar to the ones used to summon Cinderella! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was disappointed not to see a picture of Stephen lying in the bath wearing his face mask, strategically placing his Double Decker....😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I hope this makes some of her followers realise how fake it all is when they find out, which will presumably be once a sale is complete and she's bought somewhere new. Some of them are so invested they genuinely think she's their friend and that they know absolutely everything about her just because she posts from morning to night. Maybe when they realise she's been able to decide to move, instruct agents, handle viewings, sell and buy a house without them knowing a thing about it, it might give them a reality check.

Don’t give that away 😂 we could have a new tattle spy 🤪
I won’t! 🤣

However when you’re local to the area you can always work out where people live if they post a lot about their house, the places they visit etc.
I must admit my first thought was please don’t move near us! I don’t think she will be as it’s a good few miles from Brum.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does anyone else think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and that Babs gets a lot of her annoying attention seeking childishness from Nanny San!? I've tried to be diplomatic in my wording of this one 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️
I watched the video of them both at costco the other day, don't ask me why, and I know I shouldn't give her views. Anyway, nanny San was more insufferable than brummy. I had to turn off after 5mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was disappointed not to see a picture of Stephen lying in the bath wearing his face mask, strategically placing his Double Decker....😉
He would not need a whole double decker to cover his manhood, a mini magnum would do...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Privacy, don't share or ask for information that shouldn't be in the public domain. This is strictly against the rules - Please read our rules and why they're important
I think I’ve missed the original poster on here about the house sale. Has it been deleted?

Why do we think they’re moving then? Because tattlers know where they live? Her greed taken over and wants something bigger and better? I reckon both! Won’t be long til everyone knows her new location though as it’s always so easy to tell from what she shows!
I posted a link to the house and it got deleted (slap on the wrist for me)

She’s not exactly kept anything discreet though (not very clever Em), so I didn’t seem the harm in posting the link as it’s easily accessible. on the pics for the house you can see her frame with her brummy mummy award and plenty of family pics to. If that was me, I would of removed all that.

It doesn’t take a genius to work out where she lives, she moved in 2017 from B to H (ohhh posh) and always takes pictures of the park.

I’m a local girl, so know the area.

She’s made a hefty profit on that house, now selling for £400k which to me is ridiculous, for that I could get a massive house in other areas.

And this is cheesy as duck 🤣

Kept that one quiet didn’t you Em.
Pretending to unload your shopping at ‘home’ when you’ve pulled up near the big expensive posh houses down the road 😂

• Haha
You do know there is a poster on here that lives a few doors away from BM? Pretty insulting to her is that comment you made.

Hey! No need for that. B32 ain’t that bad!
As with any area, there’s good and bad parts.
Although personally, I hate Brum, city life ain’t for me.

Reactions: 2
This to me just smacks of her never happy, always wanting something new attitude to life. They've just spent loads doing kitchen, garage/office, painting, new furniture etc and now trying to sell? She has said so many times she loves her house, the style of it, it's her happy place. So why cant she just be and enjoy it? Because she is never happy and always wanting more. I cant imagine putting my family through all the stress of moving again. But yes she will definitely blame it on tattle somehow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.