Brummy Mummy #22 So much bread, can't take a dump - bore off Emma you flump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she’s promoting her book of, ahem, ‘poetry’ today. It has some shocking/shockingly accurate reviews on Amazon.

If that was me, I’d be socially distancing from everything to do with it.

My part time teacher salary buys us 0 holidays every year.
I’m still amazed she was ever a teacher. I’d find it easier to believe she used to be a unicorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Where does she claim to live? I live in Birmingham. b32 😂you couldn't pay me to live there
I live in Kent and that’s about right for a nice three-bed house here, but I’d have no idea how it translates in Birmingham! I think it may well be to do with secondary schools (I have similar thoughts on my mind!), depending on what is nearby. How old is Erin though? I have a 9 year-old in year 4 but assumed she was younger.

That’s so expensive for a terraced house! I am fascinated by their sleeping arrangements. There’s only one bedside table in her room so clearly Ste never sleeps there (which we know already). As she watch tv in bed, where is Ethan? Sleeping next to her?

Reactions: 4
Seems odd they’re now selling it when they only just bought it..... and she kept telling everyone it was the dream house..... the post when they leave is gonna be like a brummy mummy bingo of tit, like I’ve cried in this shower, I’ve sniffed the kids heads etc

Reactions: 12
Noticed she left her name completely visible on one of the pictures, selling tactic maybe 🤔😂
Surely itll just risk time wasting. If someone is a fan of hers, they might fancy a little mooch around her house. Also depending on how long it's up for sale massively risky to her and her kids. It's bad enough to broadcast pictures but to blatantly identify a house as yours when the full address is there is ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
Surely itll just risk time wasting. If someone is a fan of hers, they might fancy a little mooch around her house. Also depending on how long it's up for sale massively risky to her and her kids. It's bad enough to broadcast pictures but to blatantly identify a house as yours when the full address is there is ridiculous.
Is this on her Instagram? I can't find a picture of it.

To be quite honest I don't think its that much of a risk now anyway. It took me about 10 minutes to find the house when they moved in (that might be just because I'm familiar with Brum tho). The amount shes shown of the house if someone wanted to know the address I don't think it'd take them very long! It seems to be the same with most of these influencers. "Let's say what town we live in and show off the outside of our house and garden and whats nearby" It only takes a determined person with an internet connection to find out addresses!

Reactions: 5
House looks nice and light in the pics actually. I’ll say that to prove we’re fair 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
wouldn't surprise me if she claims she's moving because apparently we all leaked her address last year...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You do know there is a poster on here that lives a few doors away from BM? Pretty insulting to her is that comment you made.
I’m not offended. I’ve made a fortune on that house AND went to two private schools so I’m actually very posh! 😂🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s the Harborne part of B32, not Quinton. The road next to it is B17 😊
Ah I was thinking more bartley green and Frankley part of B32!

You do know there is a poster on here that lives a few doors away from BM? Pretty insulting to her is that comment you made.
No I didn't know there was a poster who lived on the same road as her. Thanks for telling me. In the rude way you did!! Pretty insulting you just presume I know that posters live near her on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.