Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020two

Chatty Member
Honestly. This woman is so infuriating. You feel "stuck in a pandemic" Emma? Right. My husband has seen me and our children once since march 11. I've been raising twins from 2 months to almost 5 months old all on my own while he works on a Covid ward and lives in a shit hotel room. We lost a friend and couldn't attend the funeral. I would do anything to have him home, in my bed, hugging our babies. Emma is so fortunate and somehow thinks she has it the worst. You are not scared of shops or of face masks, you are a lazy slob who didn't want to food shop and now you're running off to Primark the minute you can. What trash could you possibly need? I'm so angry. Boo hoo Disney is cancelled and your children need home schooling (of which you do a sweet fuck all preferring Real Housewives of Crap). The only thing my husband has gotten for his life endangering hard work is a pissy clap on a Thursday evening to distract the country from what was really happening. 😂.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Amy158

This all really infuriates me! I am sorry about this rant and feel free to scroll on past but I have to say it. For the past 4 months I have been going back and forth to work in a hospital supporting the medics during some of the most horrific times. My own boss died and we all just had to carry on as if nothing happened discussing who could replace him as soon as possible. My mum who I live with has been shielding and so I have had to stay in the front room to make sure she isn’t near me. Before lock down I had covid and I genuinely thought I was going to die, I am 25 and I wrote my will because I was that scared and ill. I have underlying health conditions and have suffered with anxiety my whole adult life. How can this woman say she has been suffering from anxiety but is now suddenly ok to go shopping! Shopping!!!! I am sorry but if you feel you have to wear a mask to go to Primark that shows you don’t think it is safe and therefore shouldn’t be putting yourself or others at risk. I have seen my colleagues at there very end point because they are exhausted, I have scars on my face because of the masks and people are still struggling. Why does this woman think she is a saviour for going to Primark! She is a complete fool who will be relying on me and my colleagues to save her as we are her local hospital and she thinks it is all worth it for Primark!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pinko

VIP Member
*public announcement- no rhyming websites or thesauruses/ thesauri were consulted in the making of this Ode or should I say Lament of Babs!*

"Well, come to think of it
Bab, honestly I could go on and on
In my soft office on a YouTube haul marathon.
The tea, the baths, the big shop,
Oh, That was just Ste and his trusty tip top!

I bought a plant
Called Stevie Nicks
Homeschooled via email now it gets on me t#ts
What's the lesson
Where is my take-away
Don't mess with Babs when she's heading for a breakaway (In the shower)
And the followers here on my page
Click on my swipe up and help build up my wage
From morning till night my stories ain't stoppin
Pulling my faces and non stop tik tokkin
Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Hey!
What can I say but Babs your welcome!" 👍😘 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Bangerz

The problem for Babs is that in most industries, there’s an unofficial trifecta: being great at your job; being willing (and able) to develop; and being likeable (or at least not unlikeable). If you can tick off two of those, then you’re generally going to be ok. If you can only tick off one, you’re going to struggle and be cut less slack. You might be rubbish at your job but willing to improve and a good team player – people will give you a fair bit of leeway. If you’re rubbish at your job AND snippy then regardless of how much you want to improve, people will not really be that arsed about supporting you. There’s obvious exceptions in particular industries where someone is supremely talented or a real leader in their field but sadly for Babs, social media isn’t one of those industries and she’s not one of those people.

She’s not great at her job. We know she’s not because if she was she wouldn’t keep having hissy fits/”breaks”/being babied by Stephen etc. She’d just get on with her job, pull back where she needs to but not really make a massive deal of it ALL THE TIME.

I’ve said before, I initially followed her as I thought she was relatable – same kind of age, my kids are slightly older, same kind of body and fluctuating size, same dress sense even(!). I unfollowed mainly because of the use of her kids, but also because of her lies bizarre interpretations and simply, her main selling point to me was being relatable and she’s absolutely not relatable to me in the ways that count. Yeah we have similar dress sense (I’ve actually got the same dress she’s worn on one of her recent grid photos) but I genuinely do not know another woman our age who acts like she does. When I think of my friends, colleagues and relatives, not one of them goes on about Disney, or Take That or obsesses about Primark because they are functioning adults who are smart and funny and don’t confuse being RABID about things with having a personality. If my back-of-an-envelope estimates of how much she earns are right, we probably have around the same household income – I’m her target market yet she’s the antithesis of what I’d be inspired by. (For the record, I’m good at my job, enjoy it and have never ever had to flounce off for days – if I did, I’d question how well suited I was.)

She is thoroughly disingenuous. “Oh look at me suddenly with 111k followers, sometimes things are too much for me because people are mean to me and I just want to have a happy corner of the internet”. She has thrown herself at building her following, piggybacking onto other influencers and happy to pocket the ad money which has followed, no doubt using what she’s picked up in her former PR job. But when your following grows and you monetise it, responsibility comes with that, but also, she should realise that as her audience expands, so does the likelihood that the guff she posts without thinking (or bothering to think) is going to hurt someone or she is going to be pulled up on her tone deaf/ill-informed “content” – she can’t do that though, and she cries TROLLS and then has a dramatic flounce. She never seems to reflect and grow – she has no desire (or ability?) to develop and I go back to the trifecta – if she’s good at her job and likeable then she can get away with not developing, and well I suppose her follower count suggests some people find her likeable (and tbf, I don’t think she’s malevolent, just self-centred, ignorant and stupid) but she is always going to struggle with this. She is always going to mess up. She is always going to have her hissy fits. She will never wonder why people with far larger followings have far fewer issues – so much easier to cry troll than admit your lack of interest in anything outside of your bubble leaves you ignorant and ill-equipped to deal with challenges. If her following keeps growing, she’s going to be more and more exposed and frankly, she can’t/won’t cope with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

bsw123

VIP Member
The fact that she’s made Stephen do the food shops for 12 weeks straight because of her anxiety then as soon as primark opens she’s suddenly brave enough to go to primark, boots AND Poundland?!?!?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

insilverandgold

I bet the British holiday is a freebie Haven one.
Honestly, if that company gifts her yet another holiday when she spent one of her previous ones slagging the place off, I will despair. She’s a rubbish advert for them anyway! There are hundreds of thousands of people who have worked and risked their lives daily, some in a more severe capacity (Covid doctors and nurses, for example), some in a less severe capacity (like myself, a teacher), who have not stopped for a day since lockdown. My headteacher has not had a single day off work since before schools closed on account of just how much responsibility she personally has had dumped on her. She gets constant emails from the government in the middle of the night, almost every night, and all weekend. They deliberately send them out on days when they can’t act on the information they’re receiving, too. The mental drain is unbelievable. People like her and all of the others working flat out to keep people alive and keep the country running, especially those with no days off, deserve the freebies, not a woman who claims she’s working hard yet shows herself sat on her backside watching TV all day. Even if she has paid for it herself, it’s not a deserved break. Try doing a difficult job for a living again Emma, then you might remember what truly needing a break and a holiday feels like. Check your privilege and stop pretending you’re suffering. Utter moron. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Alfiew1234

Chatty Member
I remember a few months ago I commented on one of the unmumsy mum's posts. I think I commented something about the school her kids went to. I didn't mention its name but what I'd written could cause other people to name the school so she deleted my post. She then had the decency to message me privately and explain what had happened and why she had deleted the post. She was so lovely in her message too as she knew I didn't mean any malice and just hadn't thought about what I was doing. She didn't just delete and block me without any explanation. That's how followers should be treated. Not blocked and ignored and referred to as trolls when a lot of the time they're just curious.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Smartie

Chatty Member
I actually think I need to bow out of this thread for a while. She has made me so cross, and she's a stranger, I don't need that in my life. I unfollowed her a long time ago, because she was full of crap, and today going to primark, her constant passive aggressiveness, and her repetitive rambling drunken lies is just too much.

She doesn't have anxiety. She has bone idleness. She doesn't have a job, she has a hobby. And she seriously needs to take a look at herself if she thinks right now is the right time for a primark haul.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Hodgey27

Aaaaand she's going to the shops.

Ps Hi, I'm new here! Long time reader, finally fed up enough to post.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Kleebob

I’m finally mad enough to comment!
Surely if you have an ex teacher in the house it would make sense for them to carry out the homeschooling?! To get your husband to take over homeschooling whilst conducting his full time job, running the household, being a general dogsbody etc so you can go to the shops, specifically primark is repulsive.

Reactions: 29

Sponfused

VIP Member
I bet the British holiday is a freebie Haven one.
I have never contacted a brand but if she is gifted another haven holiday, I will definitely be getting in touch. The mood has shifted and companies need to start doing better. If the average hard working family has to scrimp and save for these types of experiences, why should these influenzers be any different? It will be a terrible move for that company if they think that is what people want to see now.

Reactions: 28

Hk85

Anyone else get the impression off camera she’s a nasty piece of work? I just get this feeling with her she can be manipulative and bully-ish?

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
She’s infuriated me this morning. I’m working full time from home whilst home schooling my 4 year old who needs lots of help and I’m a single parent with zero help. She’s so out of touch it’s unreal. How can people continue to lap it up?! But go ahead bab your ads for jelly’s is truly important work in our time.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All this talk of blagging her way into teacher training is just insulting to teachers who worked their backsides off to get onto the course! She bangs on as if it was her life’s calling but at the end of the day she packed it in to clap her arse cheeks on Instagram so hardly teacher of the year 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Hk85

I’m beyond words! How can she even allow herself to let her full time working husband who she has made it known does everything around the house let hone school for two days?? She is such a lazy cow!!!
Coincidentally she’d happy to start going to the shops when primark and other non-essential shops open. She was never scared of going to the shops, but didn’t WANT to do food shops. Hypocrite!!!

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
You do know there is a poster on here that lives a few doors away from BM? Pretty insulting to her is that comment you made.
I’m not offended. I’ve made a fortune on that house AND went to two private schools so I’m actually very posh! 😂🤪🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
Noooooo I love it!!!!
Delete delete delete 🙃😉

Right you Tattle trolls before I flounce upstairs and contemplate sitting in the shower fully clothed can we PLEASE all agree with ME that Grease 2 is shit. #bekind

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBriggs

VIP Member
So, I’ve just finished two hours of online work & thought I’d check what’s happening in the Wonderful World Of Tattle! I generally try to post a bit of humour about BM cos I’ve never actually spoken to her or seen her ‘up close’ in real terms, so jokes & silliness is as far as I go.
To be honest, I find her life, which she chooses to publicly broadcast, the stuff of a dodgy low grade sitcom - boring, unbelievable, frustrating & hilarious (for the wrong reasons).
But, today, my god, what a complete & utter Class A TWAT she is! I totally agree with what everyone has said AND, furthermore, find it totally unbelievable that she still has her loyal brigade of Brummy Mumsters who hang off her every word.
What a world we live in eh? Shakes head & eats yet another Rich Tea Light 😟

• Heart

insilverandgold

She also posted this to the one she's not going to block yet!

Until last week I taught four days and worked when I could during the day. Or evenings, before school and weekends. And on the fifth day I looked after the children whilst Stephen worked and we had a chill day. We had a chat yesterday after it is now clear the kids are not back until September. So now Stephen works whilst homeschooling two days. I work whilst homeschooling two days. And on Friday I have the kids and we chill. Bar if he has booked the Friday off as holiday so we can have a day off together as a family. I know a small minority of you think I’m proper crap and sadly Stephen is never going to start an account showing what I do on a day to day basis. He’s working hard. The kids are working hard (they got certificates from their head last week 😍). I’m working hard. We are making it work. Like loads of other people working at home x

What a fucking joke! Get real babs.
Get real is right!

I say this as a teacher, but if she thinks that the certificates were for them all working so hard she’s sadly mistaken. Awards are being given out in schools to encourage other kids to participate more and acknowledge those who have done something to pacify the parents. It’s lovely for E&E that they’ve had that moment of positivity and praise from the adults in their life that they will have been missing (their teachers/school staff), but it’s not a reflection on Emma’s abilities as a sudden primary school teacher like she thinks. They’re not doing outstanding home learning. Nothing that she picks for them to do herself is even age appropriate. She viewed it as a chance to make herself look good and thought that having been a teacher (🙄) gave her a massive advantage over her other mum instagrammer friends.

And the shopping thing? We all knew that she was desperate to get rid of the kids during the day so she could go back to her usual routine of spending tons of money on utter crap. She was already continuing to sit and watch TV all day as per the posts that SHE put up herself. When that pesky school wouldn’t let her kids come back, you know, because there’s a global pandemic, she was just very very brave. That’s how it works, right...? Try speaking to a keyworker parent, Emma. They’d tell you how heart wrenching it is having no choice but to send them to school and expose them to more risk.

Oh, and Emma, publicly throwing your husband under the bus to defend things that YOU HAVE SAID about your relationship is not a wise move. If he’s actually such a pain in the arse and if you’re truly such a saint to put up with him, and if it really is the case that you do so so much and he only does the things you say (which is already a lot) then what is the point in being together?

Read the room ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 26