Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has done 29 stories in the past 20 hours. What was the point in having a break if you are going to have verbal Instagram diarrhea on your return?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Says she’s changed into pyjamas at 3pm, also informs us all she’s had to buy new Disney pj’s online as primark is closed. God this woman is so out of touch!!!
E76FE189-4411-4497-ABB3-44EAE9FFA7F3.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Blimey, how old is she? 😏
She's got to do something to make sure Ste continues to not want to share a bed with her 🤮
I love Disney probably as much as she does 🤦‍♀️😂 But my god, if my husband caught me in bed in these we'd be in the divorce courts quicker than she can say Primark 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love a good pj even disney ones but not at 3pm who gets ready for bed at 3pm?? doesn't she have things to do house work? work work? cook dinner walk the dog anything at all

Reactions: 12
She's not exactly overly praised them, theyre "nice". I mean, she had a thesaurus open on her desktop for months, can she not think of a better describing word?

I admit to loving PJs. I have a lot of pairs. But they're for bed. And pottering around in the mornings. Not for putting on at 3pm. Unless we've been out in a downpour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s really not arsed about those pjs is she. Just needed something for the gram 😂 She’s 100% going to be at primark by next wednesday 🤪

Reactions: 6
Oh no I'm in my pjs 👀👀👀 sleepless nights with raging baby twins 😂 I'll get dressed by October

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's not exactly overly praised them, theyre "nice". I mean, she had a thesaurus open on her desktop for months, can she not think of a better describing word?

I admit to loving PJs. I have a lot of pairs. But they're for bed. And pottering around in the mornings. Not for putting on at 3pm. Unless we've been out in a downpour.
Didn’t she use a website to come up with rhyming words for her poems? I remember thinking at the time, huh? HUH?

Someone paid you good money to type the word ‘arse’ into a search engine to find the word ‘farce’? Or suggest ‘gurn’ rhymes with ‘earn’?

(Emma - I haven’t read the book, so if you didn’t use those ones, feel free to use for the sequel, ‘Will I Ever Leave People Alone?’)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love a good pj even disney ones but not at 3pm who gets ready for bed at 3pm?? doesn't she have things to do house work? work work? cook dinner walk the dog anything at all
It's ok, Stephen the all rounder does all those things. Whipped or what? 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First thing that came to my mind too! Normally doesnt even mention her Haven holidays (I live near more than one Haven camp and they're great for local jobs, local economy and I've been on countless haven type hols and they're brilliant) because shes a "Disney mom"...

But now she suddenly decides to recycle an old Haven post about being in need of a holiday... after having to cancel their WDW break... 👀👀

Pull the other one you thick flump - we can see what you're doing a mile off!!!
This is the mention.....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.