Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to unfollow her now. I realised how much better I feel not watching her stories on Instagram and I also can’t get over the ‘not like us comment’ as a person of colour I can’t let that go and she won’t acknowledge or learn from it.
Message her, comment on her posts! Let her know your offended!! We can’t let her get away with this

Reactions: 9
I was just downloading an audio book and thought I’d have a little nose to see if I could find Brummy Mummy’s. It’s currently £3.99 if anyone wants to forgo a few Poundland storage containers for their audio pleasure.

Mind you, I listened to the sample, which I imagine is 75% of the book, so if you were tempted to part with your hard-earned cash (and if you were, we may need to talk), I’d just make do with that.

I thought, in the nature of these threads, I’d share a snippet from the poem, ‘Unsolicited Advice’:

‘I don’t need to put my child in mittens,
I’m not worried if they’re allergic to kittens...’

Everybody now!

‘Brown paper packages, tied up with string, these are a few of my favourite things...’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
WOE IS ME WOE IS ME WOE IS ME

Yes emma, you are crap. You are also a racist
I typed out a comment "people are dying stop moaning" but decided I couldn't be bothered to deal with her sheep attacking me so deleted it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's so unfunny. Contrasted with the Unmumsy Mum's posts about home school, she's always so turgid. Constantly telling us how much her kids love her. Looking at the comments and it's all the dressing gown brigade sympathising.....

• Haha
I’m not surprised. She thinks she’s a crap. Teacher. She puts. Full stops. In the middle of. Sentences. I have. A KS2. Spelling, Grammar and Punctuation. Book. Here. That she is welcome. To borrow.

Also. It’s THIS pair. Not these. Only one pair. Singular.

I. Despair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seriously. Normal mum's out there, when do you stop sniffing your kids heads? Is Brum normal in this? She mentions it a lot😂 I just gave my daughter's head an affectionate sniff mid night feed but she's only 4 months old 😂
I have no sense of smell so I don’t know what new baby smells like or what my children’s heads smell like.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She must be so bitter at steph dbhf who's just announced in stories her 2 kids go in for two days a week from next week!

We all have days where we feel like tit parents, but come on, most of us pull our pants up and get on with it. Not sit on the sofa for 8 hours a day watching crap.

Reactions: 8
She must be so bitter at steph dbhf who's just announced in stories her 2 kids go in for two days a week from next week!

We all have days where we feel like tit parents, but come on, most of us pull our pants up and get on with it. Not sit on the sofa for 8 hours a day watching crap.
Or post about how crap we are, then say actually we think we’re okay. Right...so why bother posting?

It’s like me sending my husband a text to say, ‘I’ve lost my keys. But don’t worry, I’ve found them’.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve had to unfollow her now. I realised how much better I feel not watching her stories on Instagram and I also can’t get over the ‘not like us comment’ as a person of colour I can’t let that go and she won’t acknowledge or learn from it.
She said "not like us"!? 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Her latest post has made me so angry. If she truely believes she is failing at any of these things why not stay off Social Media a bit longer (like forever) to work on being better at some of these things. Oh and Babs we know you read here so please please shut the duck up with the woe is me dribble. Its uglier than your gurning face at 6.00am. You are a disgrace, you have acted like an utter racist this last week and now you're trying the anxiety card. As someone who honestly suffers daily with even leaving the house I find this unforgivable.
How long until Ste finds her in the shower, fully clothed, refusing to get out 🤬🙄🤦‍♀️😡

Why did they still go out if the weather is crap? Well obviously so she could get a new pic for the gram 🙄

Has she posted that while they’re supposedly on a family day out? There was no family day out it was just so she could get a new pic. Pathetic.

Also why does she never take the kids places by herself? Surely Stephen is working so he had to take the day off to be her photographer?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.