Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I sort of get my own back. I have two very lovely but very noisy dogs. They love to run & bark in the garden & they start Lucy off.
Not sure if she’s annoyed with them or crying out for help. Maybe they’re plotting an escape plan for her?? 🤔
It’s definitely the escape plan.

Reactions: 3
‘Menacing’ 🤣 Like when you tell a five year-old off and they give you ‘the face’?
:ROFLMAO: Since I saw that couple video of them both together I don't think Stephen could do menacing if he tried. Creepy lumbering simpleton more like. Brummy on the other hand could terrify you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They found out that I lived up the road & he sort of stared at me through my window, a few times, in a sort of menacing way 😕
Sorry to laugh but this did make me laugh..... I'm just imagining Ste's menacing face 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I imagine its much the same as his angry face, sad face, confused face, happy face, excited face and sex face!!!! 😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
No holiday in Disney this year so putting out a beg for a Haven holiday!! She didn't seem to enjoy the last one they were gifted. Barely showed any of the amenities available and had a sour face the entire time they were there. Will be so annoyed if they get gifted another free holiday. So many more worthy people out there.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 15
this is probably just me being all gay and bitter or something 😂 but it’s REALLY annoying me how she keeps sharing gay parenting instas on her stories that she’s friends with? even though she’s never mentioned them before?? it feels very fake and like she’s going “look at me!! i have gay friends!! aren’t i the best!!” much like when she made a post about dan howell coming out 🙄 heads up emma, pride month isn’t about you! besides there are far more important things happening in the world right now than pride (and i LOVE pride, but i love human rights more 🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
this is probably just me being all gay and bitter or something 😂 but it’s REALLY annoying me how she keeps sharing gay parenting instas on her stories that she’s friends with? even though she’s never mentioned them before?? it feels very fake and like she’s going “look at me!! i have gay friends!! aren’t i the best!!” much like when she made a post about dan howell coming out 🙄 heads up emma, pride month isn’t about you! besides there are far more important things happening in the world right now than pride (and i LOVE pride, but i love human rights more 🙄)
I agree but pride is actually part of human rights lol... she’s obviously just sharing because it’s pride month but doesn’t really mention her gay friends any other time of the year lol. Wonder if in october she will show off all her black friends for black history month 😂 I would love to know why candice unfollowed her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree but pride is actually part of human rights lol... she’s obviously just sharing because it’s pride month but doesn’t really mention her gay friends any other time of the year lol. Wonder if in october she will show off all her black friends for black history month 😂 I would love to know why candice unfollowed her!!!
I would suggest because Candice has written a book and very few of the white middle class influencer mums have chosen to promote it and support her. However if there is a book about drinking gin and being the witty mum in the room..they are all over it.

Reactions: 7
She was probably as sick of hearing about her period cake as we were! I bet for candice it was a one time thing, where just once she thought "I want cake, and duck it, I'll have one!" She happened to be on, and declared it as an amusing story on whatever panel they were on. Brummy of course has to run with it and go way over the top, tagging candice everytime she does it for about 6 months. I bet shes not just unfollowed, I think she'll have blocked her so she cant keep tagging her, and that's why brummy stopped showing her period cakes 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she still friends with The Unmumsy Mum? As in, actual friends in real life?

I really like The Unmumsy Mum. She seems to exist separately from the Insta-sham world, doesn’t post excessively, doesn’t have an over-inflated sense of self and is the kind of mum I’d happily chat to in the playground at pick-up.

I would LOVE to know what other parents at Brummy Mummy’s kids’ schools make of her and her...what’s the word...‘shenanigans’. There MUST be a WhatsApp group

(And if there IS and you’re in it, please invite me.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I couldn't give a flying fk when primark opens. Its full of cheap tat that will go into landfill and is part of a throw away society. Has she learned NOTHING in the past 12 weeks about looking after our planet? Of course not, shes been spouting the same old shite each morning whilst touching herself up and watching crap tv. What a wasted opportunity. What a wasted life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry to laugh but this did make me laugh..... I'm just imagining Ste's menacing face 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I imagine its much the same as his angry face, sad face, confused face, happy face, excited face and sex face!!!! 😳😳
You had to go there didn’t you 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
They found out that I lived up the road & he sort of stared at me through my window, a few times, in a sort of menacing way 😕
He’s about as menacing as a kitten, I’m sure you were terrified 😂 So do you ever see them in person and is it awkward??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I the only one that thinks the maths that she keeps showing is a little basic even for Ethans age. Is he year 2 or 3 I thought 3 and that's why o thought very basic as my year 2 son completed fractions a very long time ago.
My daughter is in year 3 and we are having the joys of equivalent fractions

Reactions: 1
No holiday in Disney this year so putting out a beg for a Haven holiday!! She didn't seem to enjoy the last one they were gifted. Barely showed any of the amenities available and had a sour face the entire time they were there. Will be so annoyed if they get gifted another free holiday. So many more worthy people out there.
First thing that came to my mind too! Normally doesnt even mention her Haven holidays (I live near more than one Haven camp and they're great for local jobs, local economy and I've been on countless haven type hols and they're brilliant) because shes a "Disney mom"...

But now she suddenly decides to recycle an old Haven post about being in need of a holiday... after having to cancel their WDW break... 👀👀

Pull the other one you thick flump - we can see what you're doing a mile off!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
:ROFLMAO: Since I saw that couple video of them both together I don't think Stephen could do menacing if he tried. Creepy lumbering simpleton more like. Brummy on the other hand could terrify you
First thing that came to my mind too! Normally doesnt even mention her Haven holidays (I live near more than one Haven camp and they're great for local jobs, local economy and I've been on countless haven type hols and they're brilliant) because shes a "Disney mom"...

But now she suddenly decides to recycle an old Haven post about being in need of a holiday... after having to cancel their WDW break... 👀👀

God forbid she just pays for it. She's a blagger not a blogger

Surely Haven wouldnt be so stupid to gift any kind of holiday to flogger right now? Not when so many people are struggling financially, and the fact there are so many deserving key workers and ordinary people who have brought communities together throughout the ongoing outbreak and made a true difference that might actually deserve a free break!!!

If she had any kind of grasp on reality maybe she'd realise she of all people doesnt deserve a free holiday. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11

Flump 😂🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 6

‘Thick flump’ is absolutely perfect 😂😂😍

• Haha
Haven have announced that if pools etc open, only existing bookings (prior to may 2020)will be allowed to use them. All bookings made since May will be for a basic caravan and they won't be allowed to use the entertainment or pools or even playgrounds.

So if she bags a freebie ill be cross. Even crosser if she then gets to use the facilities when she clearly didn't have a booking prior to May 2020.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.