Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't want to read the article I got shared tonight, saying schools not back properly until January....!

She's totally getting Stephen to take her to primark on Monday. Question is will she drag the kids with her?!!

Reactions: 5
Does she not realise that there will still be social distancing in the shops so even if she went to the massive Primark, they would only allow so many in at once?

Actually she probably does know. All this 'scared' act is for engagement.

Also funny she met friends in her days off. i thought she was taking time off to dedicate herself to her children?
It is so obvious, that yet again, she wants her followers to validate what she wants to do. "I'm too scared for the big primark" translates as "I REALLY want to go to the big primark but dont want to be judged". I voted on that ridiculous poll (I know, I already hate myself) and I bet babs is GUTTED that 89% are saying they will be waiting. She clearly wanted to pop on tomorrow and announce that as SO many will be flocking to the shops, she may as well go too.

She doesn't want to read the article I got shared tonight, saying schools not back properly until January....!

She's totally getting Stephen to take her to primark on Monday. Question is will she drag the kids with her?!!
The autumn term is going to be all over the place while this stuff gets figured out. She needn't think she will be waving them off in September and all back to normal, my daughters school are being really clear about this.

Reactions: 12
The followers on there had also dropped way down during her absence - was Paul not buying any in her absence?!.
I keep seeing people mention him, who is Paul? Sorry, I'm fairly new here and a bit behind on the threads x

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s back already. Why did she make such a big fuss about leaving when she was only gone 3 days?! 🙄

And she also managed to go to the garden centre. Can’t be that scared of going out to the shops can she?

Reactions: 9
In the 3 days she was gone when she was focusing on home schooling she’s managed to see friends, family and the local garden centre. So how much home schooling did she actually do? Or did St Stephen of Doormats get left with that again?

Reactions: 17
I keep seeing people mention him, who is Paul? Sorry, I'm fairly new here and a bit behind on the threads x
Her "manager" who apparently keeps an eye on her threads on here on behalf of Babs. I think he's just the one that goes on the beg to brands on her behalf rather than providing any professional guidance. (PAUL, CAN YOU TELL HER TO CHECK HER SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ON ADS PLEASE AND POINT. OUT. THAT. FULL. STOPS. EVERYWHERE. ARE. NOT. ENDEARING.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her mannerisms are a bit like louises almost like she’s been watching her vlogs stories a lot and is starting to imitate her. She’s so weird and she drove to macdonalds on her own with the kids clearly not that scared I bet Stephen refused to sit in the queue and she was like I need something for the gram twit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will she dare to mention the BLM movement again? Or does she think shes done her bit as an "influencer" and will pretend like its not happening...?

It's getting mighty crowded under the carpet she keeps sweeping things under...

Reactions: 14
Her very young Manager that only has about 8 people on his books none of whom I’ve heard of!

He once came on here warning us they would be contacting the Police as they believed we were sharing her address. Nobody shared it but pointed out how to find it (I won’t share how to find it as I may be arrested 😜).

• Haha
Blimey, looks like she’s suffering from Bell’s Palsy!! Don’t mean to be disrespectful saying that either - why would you pull a face like that in public?
Shame she wasn’t as quiet in her house, over the last few days, as she’s been on the gram 😒
Is she very loud then?

Her very young Manager that only has about 8 people on his books none of whom I’ve heard of!

He once came on here warning us they would be contacting the Police as they believed we were sharing her address. Nobody shared it but pointed out how to find it (I won’t share how to find it as I may be arrested 😜).
And here I was thinking Paul was the work experience boy 🤣🤣

Is she very loud then?
@MrsBriggs spill the tea ☕ lol 😆
I’ll save you from Ste

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She sounded pissed on her Stevie Nicks plant announcement. She actually said I'm pleansed to announce..

Reactions: 5
Seriously. Normal mum's out there, when do you stop sniffing your kids heads? Is Brum normal in this? She mentions it a lot😂 I just gave my daughter's head an affectionate sniff mid night feed but she's only 4 months old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seriously. Normal mum's out there, when do you stop sniffing your kids heads? Is Brum normal in this? She mentions it a lot😂 I just gave my daughter's head an affectionate sniff mid night feed but she's only 4 months old 😂
She is OBSESSED with sniffing kids heads and now she’s saying other family members were doing it too to Erin and Ethan. They’re not babies it’s bleeping weird

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is daughter not on a booster? Aren't high backed boosters needed till approximately age 12?

Ugh... I’m so over this “I missed ya” nonsense. What exactly did she miss from her followers? From her own account, she has missed talking AT them about what television shows she is watching and music she is listening to. Besides the fact that her engagement with these people pays her bills, she is also so incredibly dependent on the attention and adulation that she couldn’t stay away for more than a couple of days. The truth is 100,000 of the worst people on the planet could be following her and she would still miss it.

Welcome back bab. I’m sure you feel like you have managed to weather this storm by hiding until it all blew over. But so is the nature of social media, I have no doubt that there will be another storm just around the corner. Anyway, missed ya! 🥴

no I can categorically say this is not normal in Brum. Most of use are sane for a start off. Neither do we gurn, use silly voices (apart from the accent 😂😂 I have the twang but sound better than babs!), go to the big primark as a day out, watch tele (it’s bloody tv) all day nor be that sodding lazy that at 42 we can’t cook a Bloody Sunday roast!
She boils my blood AND piss 🤬🤬🤬

Just reread this, and I may have gone off on a tangent of my hate of the yellow haired one. Babs is not normal in sniffing her children’s heads so much 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.