Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she says 'I missed ya' doesn't sound genuine at all, as if she has missed her followers! More like she's just missed chatting rubbish on her IG stories!
Also, why does she need to get her head around the kids not going back to school until September? It's not that hard to understand Emma! She's dying to get rid of her kids, I feel sorry for them!

Reactions: 11
Her being gone for a few days and then watching her insta stories really showed me what absolute tit she posts

Reactions: 16
Oh babs I for one, was relieved you weren’t there to show us the trash you watch on the tele. Sad, sad woman

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looking at the figures on Social Blade it looks like she's come back quickly as in her absence her followers numbers were dropping considerably. Not that she loses followers very often which makes me wonder why she is so obsessed with us lot talking about her when she has all her followers fawning over her and sending her comments saying how much she's been missed?!

She hasn't updated bibbidibobbidibullshit yet. I think she's bored already with it seeing as she's not going to Disney so is not going to get offered any freebies! (the followers on there had also dropped way down during her absence - was Paul not buying any in her absence?!).

Reactions: 10
She estimated she’d be gone for a week, which is 7 days.

She managed 3.

Thank God she was an RE teacher back in the day and not a maths one. There seems to be some confusion there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The way she says 'I missed ya' doesn't sound genuine at all, as if she has missed her followers! More like she's just missed chatting rubbish on her IG stories!
Also, why does she need to get her head around the kids not going back to school until September? It's not that hard to understand Emma! She's dying to get rid of her kids, I feel sorry for them!
I think when the schools closed in March, and things were so uncertain, not many parents had grasped that they would be supporting their kids at home as long as we are going to be. My kids school (secondary) have said "September *at the earliest*" for her year group, and have made it clear that school will not be how it was for some time, so we can responsibly prepare our kids. I know my daughter would LOVE to go back even if it is a bit weird right now- but as it's become less and less likely, we have just accepted it. What pisses me off about Emma's bleating is that she NEVER mentions the kids, the impact it's having on them, her worries about their education, if they are struggling knowing they cant go back for a while- she wants them to go back because SHE is bored of and can't cope with home schooling. For someone who claims lots of "teacher friends" she can't be having any meaningful conversation with these friends or she would have an understanding of how difficult the situation is for schools! It is all anyone I know who is a teacher is thinking and talking about right now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let’s all have a cheeky cock to celebrate the return of Babs. She’s done some extra special make-up and is gurning for the gram like she’s got something wrong with her mouth. Very aspirational! That bloody awful filter she uses doesn’t help. Babs, if you’re reading here, switch your filter, it looks like your screen is dusty!
View attachment 150908View attachment 150908
Blimey, looks like she’s suffering from Bell’s Palsy!! Don’t mean to be disrespectful saying that either - why would you pull a face like that in public?
Shame she wasn’t as quiet in her house, over the last few days, as she’s been on the gram 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Blimey, looks like she’s suffering from Bells Palsy!! Don’t mean to be disrespectful saying that either - why would you pull a face like that in public?
Shame she wasn’t as quiet in her house, over the last few days, as she’s been on the gram 😒
Does she think those silly faces and voices she does are (🤢) cute???

Reactions: 5
Back to the same shite she always posts. Facial expressions even more disgusting than usual.
Even more proof that this 'break' was to avoid the BLM content. She didnt know how to go back to posting utter shite so took time off and has now forgot it ever happened.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Back to the same shite she always posts. Facial expressions even more disgusting than usual.
Even more proof that this 'break' was to avoid the BLM content. She didnt know how to go back to posting utter shite so took time off and has now forgot it ever happened.
Yep same old rubbish. Banging on about primark. She clearly doesn't realise that most people are just trying to survive right now and aren't arsed about spending money on clothes and racing back into a non essential shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does she not realise that there will still be social distancing in the shops so even if she went to the massive Primark, they would only allow so many in at once?

Actually she probably does know. All this 'scared' act is for engagement.

Also funny she met friends in her days off. i thought she was taking time off to dedicate herself to her children?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.