Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so shes still been on social media.... pathetic

ADDRESS YOUR RACISM EMMA

Reactions: 6
It really is an addiction isn’t it with her social media.......she seems so proud she survived 3 bloody days , ive worn socks for longer than she can keep off social media

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi i’m black and want to know examples of her racism? I haven’t been really looking at her ig etc because she bores me now but I am curious why people think she’s racist, i’ve probably just missed loads? thanks

Anyone else reckon it took her sister 2.5 days to get bleeping sick of her and beg her to go back online? Or her sister couldn't provide the level of adulation Emma needs? Either way, poor Claire having to be a 1 woman audience for Babs!! #prayforclaire

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to be more of a professional like Emily norris who has way more followers and never really has a hissy. I’m sure behind the scenes she does about trolls and has probably lashed out in the past, but these day’s I think Emily is a consummate professional, I’ve got to give it to her. She’s way more polished than these chumps now and has left them in her dust. Like someone else said, the cleaning, cooking etc is your bread and butter and Emily plays this game well and so she’s seen her channel really take off. I don’t think you’d catch her having a dramatic social media departure as she knows this makes you unpopular. Let’s not forget Emma is probably premenopausal so this will only worsen!!

Reactions: 6
Well, she hasnt been practising her makeup skills whilst having a break has she?
Knew she wouldnt last more than a few days, that ego wouldn't allow it! She has missed letting us know all know the good stuff on telly, does you think none of us own televisions Emma?
Oh, and while we are at it, address your bloody racism Emma!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just can't understand how she can't wrap her head around no school until September...
YOU USED TO BE A TEACHER BABZ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Blimey, back before the thread had time to slow!

But seriously, I don't think she's been gone long enough to have put enough thought into her career and life as she needs to.

Reactions: 8
Why is she pulling those stupid faces while she’s talking? 🙄
Bloody hell, never seen so much gurning!

I wonder who her sister will pick to bubble with? Babs and co. or her Mum and Dad?!

Quote: So I'm going to take a bit of time off. A week maybe?

3 days she lasted!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let’s all have a cheeky cock to celebrate the return of Babs. She’s done some extra special make-up and is gurning for the gram like she’s got something wrong with her mouth. Very aspirational! That bloody awful filter she uses doesn’t help. Babs, if you’re reading here, switch your filter, it looks like your screen is dusty!
957EABF9-C550-4A8C-BAD9-414F5EB723B7.png
957EABF9-C550-4A8C-BAD9-414F5EB723B7.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi i’m black and want to know examples of her racism? I haven’t been really looking at her ig etc because she bores me now but I am curious why people think she’s racist, i’ve probably just missed loads? thanks
She addressed her version of combating racism as US and THEM. She presumed that her audience was SOLELY white. She insinuated that white people do not have black family or friends and vice versa. On a cultural and religious level she finds mouth and face coverings scary and intimidating.

She's been reading here and is scared that brands will find her unreliable and unprofessional so she's downed a few cocks and is back to promote her brand.

It is a paradox. We love to dislike her. If she disappeared she'd be doing us a favour but also a disservice

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I bet her sister and friends / school mom chums are on here. At least as silent viewers nodding along in agreement.

Reactions: 15
I'm disappointed that none of you have picked up the fact that she was proudly displaying a TROLLS Happy Meal box. 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.