Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is who cares what colour you are, why bring it up and segregate people. The whole point of the movement is treat everyone as equals regardless of your skin colour. She is an embarrassment.

She is just one of the fakest influencers I have seen, and I have actually seen her in real life.

A few years ago she came to my town to advertise the shopping centre. She fell over on a piece of food a toddler had just dropped on the floor of Boots and she literally had an argument with this lady how she should be telling her child off and that she gets paid to travel the world etc. She then stormed out of Boots with a member of staff following her apologising and asking how she could help and she just kept saying she was leaving and couldn’t wait to get out of this tit place. Then posted on social media that they had a great day blah blah blah 😑.

I don’t believe have the stuff she says, everything is scripted.

Oh so she was a Karen back then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The story isn’t there for me anymore either but im
Wondering if it’s because I reported in then it means I can’t see it?

Reactions: 4
How do you report to the advertisers etc? I think it’s something we all should do.
when I reported to the gram it came up a message that they had staff shortages due to COVID-19 so prob nothing will get done

Reactions: 1
The stories aren’t there for me anymore???

What did you message her?
that by using “people who aren’t like us” is assuming that everyone reading it is white, which is racist. that by saying that it is making Black people “other” which is racist. that it’s making her & white people the default, which is racist. and that no matter how she meant it, it comes across racist, and for someone who keeps saying how great she is at teaching kids about race she should know better.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
that by using “people who aren’t like us” is assuming that everyone reading it is white, which is racist. that by saying that it is making Black people “other” which is racist. that it’s making her & white people the default, which is racist. and that no matter how she meant it, it comes across racist, and for someone who keeps saying how great she is at teaching kids about race she should know better.
She reads here, so now you've posted it she'll know you're a Tattler so you'll definitely get blocked!

The story isn’t there for me anymore either but im
Wondering if it’s because I reported in then it means I can’t see it?
Yeah. If you report it, it disappears (for you) x

No emma. You don’t bleeping need a £70 small bag. duck off
Gosh. Most people are worried about their health, their job, paying their bills, just surviving. But her only dilemma is whether to by a grossly overpriced bag.

Although to be fair, I honestly think she buys tat constantly to make up for something she is lacking in her life.

Reactions: 10
Her latest story saying that she wishes her kids were back at school a few days a week. Does she understand that there are thousands of parents who would kill to have their kids at home but have to send them in because they actually work? Or that sending her kids to school means putting them and others at risk? Absolute dick head

Reactions: 15
Oh Emma 🤦‍♀️ READ THE (virtual) ROOM! Vlog dioreah! Just reread before you panic to hit post.. itll be worth it! Its literally your 'job'

She is bleeping OBSESSED with schools and kids going back to school it’s all she ever talks about!!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Thousands of parents felt guilty about sending their kids back to school...Hundreds of teachers worried for pupils well being if they returned; while desperately missing their students. Yet here is Emma wanting to send her kids back just because its a little hard 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Her latest story saying that she wishes her kids were back at school a few days a week. Does she understand that there are thousands of parents who would kill to have their kids at home but have to send them in because they actually work? Or that sending her kids to school means putting them and others at risk? Absolute dick head
Do you think Emma realises there's a national pandemic that's killing thousands of people? We're nearly up to FORTY thousand in the UK. Jesus Christ. Once upon a time in history kids were always with their mums. Enjoy the time it's not likely to happen again? She grinds my gears.

Reactions: 16
She’s broken? Ok I take it back, she’s now using this absolute horrific tragedy for likes. I’m mixed race woman and am pulling myself together, I think she is a disgrace.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
But she can fix this all with the return of the prawn cracker dance right 🙄

FFS

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.