Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still shocked at the "not like us" comment. That is the most awful thing to say. It needs screen grabbing and posting to papers, or put on the Web long term. The daily mail could have a 3 page spread on middle class white instamums full of racism

Reactions: 17
I'm sick of Mum's who say they're homeschooling. Yes she used to be a Teacher but my friend is a Teacher and doesn't help her kids, she just lets them get on with what they've been set from the school. Another friend told me her child's Teacher said they're basically going to write this year off.

Most Mum's are struggling with working while trying to look after their kids at the same time,so i don't think any of us need to feel pressure to try and 'teach' our children as we're not Teachers.

My son is supposed to do 2.5 hrs a day. He probably does 1.5 but I'm fine with that. Maybe if babs didn't fanny about with emailing her children schoolwork and just left them to it, she wouldn't find it so hard? Also lets not forget they have Friday's off so she can't even manage a whole week!

As for her being 'broken'...FGS woman get a bloody grip on yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I still can’t get over her post from this morning. I can’t let it go

Reactions: 10
I have just gone and rewatched her stories from this morning I am absolutely outraged. “You might be black” “you might be hurting for people that aren’t like us”

I have NO words

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I'm disgusted that shes deleted the comments on the blackout post. She's a despicable person.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
that by using “people who aren’t like us” is assuming that everyone reading it is white, which is racist. that by saying that it is making Black people “other” which is racist. that it’s making her & white people the default, which is racist. and that no matter how she meant it, it comes across racist, and for someone who keeps saying how great she is at teaching kids about race she should know better.
any luck getting a reply?

I'm shooketh (!) that she could even write that and think it's ok... wondering if its worth commenting something on her grid posts ?

Reactions: 2
Emma, just to make it very clear for when you’re reading here; you are a racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can you tip of the daily mail or some newspaper
The Daily Mail won’t be interested...their content is worse. In addition have you seen what Susie Verrill has tweeted and that isn’t in the paper.

Sending screen shots to companies that influencers have partnerships with is the only way their behaviour has impact.
There are other influencers currently being called out, companies see the evidence and decide to drop them.

Reactions: 5
The Daily Mail won’t be interested...their content is worse. In addition have you seen what Susie Verrill has tweeted and that isn’t in the paper.

Sending screen shots to companies that influencers have partnerships with is the only way their behaviour has impact.
There are other influencers currently being called out, companies see the evidence and decide to drop them.
The daily mail published an article about her domestic violence jokes

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think her kids are to young to watch three men and a baby? Isn’t there a plot about drugs?
Don’t think I would let my 6 year old watch it....
A379C06B-D21E-4F7D-B71E-21E06524D825.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think her kids are to young to watch three men and a baby? Isn’t there a plot about drugs?
View attachment 146845
It's not age appropriate at all. Also, if she wants to watch a film she wants then maybe she should just wait until the kids have gone to bed. You know, like normal parents do.

Reactions: 12
I’ve not been on much today. Looks like I’ve missed a treat - Kween Karen of the KKK!
God, she doesn’t half put her big, fat foot in it - day after day after day....... 😖 Will she never learn??? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 146845
Definitely not age appropriate but then again she watches what she wants and they have to fall in or play animal crossing. There are 100s of movies on Netflix and Disney plus which are age appropriate and also some retro films! I also wouldn't have let them have the zoom party upstairs without one of us in earshot.
With regards to her tone deaf stories- I just think she tries too hard to be current but doesnt think how she comes across. I still cant believe (I actually can but it winds me up) how ill informed and ignorant she is on the corona virus and the impact on the country. The BLM is in part because she has American followers.

Reactions: 8
The daily mail published an article about her domestic violence jokes
Even her apology on that was awful ‘my team deleted the post due to time differences’ and ‘I play a character when I post so it was the character joking about domestic violence, not me’ such bullshit

• Angry
  • Wow
Even her apology on that was awful ‘my team deleted the post due to time differences’ and ‘I play a character when I post so it was the character joking about domestic violence, not me’ such bullshit

She always has some bullshit excuse!
“My team deleted the post due to time differences”
And the other day she stated she wasn’t involved in the Meldrum drama as she was “on holiday” just stop the lies and excuses you compulsive liar!!

Reactions: 11
It's not age appropriate at all. Also, if she wants to watch a film she wants then maybe she should just wait until the kids have gone to bed. You know, like normal parents do.
I'm not a fan of her at all but it's a PG?! It's not like she's showing them a 15 or 18. I agree with pulling her up on a lot of stuff but saying a PG isn't age appropriate at all seems a bit much 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.