Brummy Mummy #21 Pandemic Pimms with a splash of Plagiarism thrown in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was like last week - going on and on about it being half term. Except it’s not really is it? It’s not half term as we know it. I’m not sure I even thought about it or made a thing of it with the kids as what’s the point? They’re not at school anyway. Everything is such a big deal and has to have such as fuss made over it. Take Disney for example 😬
All it meant for my kid was a few lie-ins and not having to look at the laptop at all unless it was to watch Netflix!

Reactions: 3
Erm no Brummy and Nanny San, it isn't about social distancing with a crisp box, you're supposed to take your own food and social distance with 2 meters distance. That was the most recent advice. Come on Babs, are you really that ignorant. Your mother touches the box and its contents then you and your kids touch the box and its contents. Touching things Babs is how the virus spreads. Bloody ridiculous woman and silly family
Am I the only one thinking that Stephen, on hearing he wasn’t allowed to the ‘Social Distancing Family Meet Up Where We Actually Ignore Social Distancing’ suppressed a loud glass breaking “Yay” & proceeded to perform a David Brent dance in the privacy of his bunk bedroom???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Am I the only one thinking that Stephen, on hearing he wasn’t allowed to the ‘Social Distancing Family Meet Up Where We Actually Ignore Social Distancing’ suppressed a loud glass breaking “Yay” & proceeded to perform a David Brent dance in the privacy of his bunk bedroom???
He probably put all his clothes in the wardrobe in the master bedroom, just to know what it feels like to be a respected member of the family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No Emma. We need to talk about VEGETABLES. HEALTH. NUTRITION. VITAMINS AND MINERALS.

Or you're apparent lack of it.

For godssake woman eat some greenery!
Aren’t you forgetting the salad they put into the burgers??? That’s a food group in itself!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So she finds the burger buns sexy?! 🤮

On the Disney bullshit stories she wants to know what blog posts they want her to write tomorrow as ‘Tuesday is the day I work’! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
That's how brummy helps her husband cook the tea. She forms a meaningful relationship with an ingredient, films it and then throws it at his face and says, "I'm hungry! Is it ready yet? Make it faster! You did it wrong! I don't like it! Pass me the Pimms!".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course she had to meet up with 6 people on the very day we are allowed to. It's like a game to her. Spose she's not worked today then either. Obviously not worried about juggling work and kids.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Stephen has told her this news?

BIRMINGHAM is Britain’s coronavirus capital with more than 1,000 deaths, startling figures reveal.

The West Midlands city is the only local authority to reach this grim landmark with a death toll of 1,076.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I was under the impression that it was only two households at a time that could meet (up to 6 people) her and the kids is one, the grandparents are the second and her sister makes a third, which I thought was not allowed at the moment still??

Reactions: 10
On a separate thought, I was under the impression that it was only two households at a time that could meet (up to 6 people) her and the kids is one, the grandparents are the second and her sister makes a third, which I thought was not allowed at the moment still??
I think thats Scotland I thought here was just 6 people didnt matter where from?

Reactions: 1
I was under the impression that it was only two households at a time that could meet (up to 6 people) her and the kids is one, the grandparents are the second and her sister makes a third, which I thought was not allowed at the moment still??
I thought this too. Am sure I heard that on the radio!

Reactions: 4
In England you can mix families as long as it's a total of 6 people.

Gatherings of as many as six people from different households can now take place outdoors - such as in parks or gardens - in England, so long as people remain 2m apart.

Reactions: 2
In England you can mix families as long as it's a total of 6 people.

Gatherings of as many as six people from different households can now take place outdoors - such as in parks or gardens - in England, so long as people remain 2m apart.
Thanks for posting this, it seems that things have got a little bit more confusing than before.

Edited to add; Although I now know we can, I have no intention of meeting up with 6 people. I’m not sure the Government have this relaxing of the rules correct. It all feels rushed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Thanks for posting this, it seems that things have got a little bit more confusing than before.

Edited to add; Although I now know we can, I have no intention of meeting up with 6 people. I’m not sure the Government have this relaxing of the rules correct. It all feels rushed.
There are a lot of rules. You need to read online. Like if you go for a BBQ at a family/friends garden you have to take your own chairs, cutlery, plates and you can't help the host/hostess carry the food out! You can use their toilet but you must wipe everything down and wash your hands and the hosts should have paper towels available for you to wipe your hands rather than on their towel.

I also have no intention of meeting up with people. Just because they say you can doesn't mean you have to.

Reactions: 9
Went back on her Disney Instagram timeline and found this, posted on the same day as the Manchester arena terrorist attack? She even used this horrible day to promote her love of Disney
1AD48DCB-197E-4145-80E4-0202390DA4BB.png

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.