Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to prove her job as worthwhile in her latest post. But she hasn’t been reading here or getting tips aye?
It’s basically a reaction to reading tattle isn’t it? Haha, she’s so transparent.
I’m a bit confused about the T shirt that Erin was sent from B’ham children’s hospital. It says the profits go to the NHS, but it reads like it was sent to them as a gift, in which case, what profit??? Like the Alder Hay PJs 🙄 she was #gifted.

Reactions: 12
She is so transparent. Today there's a post about the NHS and how much money she's raised for them, complete with a link to buy a fundraising t-shirt. This has only gone up after somebody mentioned she hasn't done that on here. Same as her referring to Ethan as "my boy". It's been said multiple times here that she doesn't. What exactly is this achieving. It's almost like she needs validation.

Reactions: 11
It’s basically a reaction to reading tattle isn’t it? Haha, she’s so transparent.
I’m a bit confused about the T shirt that Erin was sent from B’ham children’s hospital. It says the profits go to the NHS, but it reads like it was sent to them as a gift, in which case, what profit??? Like the Alder Hay PJs 🙄 she was #gifted.
I was thinking exactly the same. They are £10.00 each (I have bought them for my children) so I’m sure it’s something that she could afford to buy for each of her children to support the hospital rather than wait to be gifted it, plus it has 2020 on it which she will be able to keep in the children’s memory box (we all know she loves memory box) . These t-shirts were bought to her attention a few weeks ago on one of her insta posts but she chose to ignore the comment 🙄.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If she was gifted the t-shirt, the post and story should be marked as an #Ad. The wording of the post is ambiguous enough for anybody who queries it to look like a tool.

Reactions: 10
Why has Stephen been allowed to choose colour etc??? We all know it isn't "their room" its hers...and Ethan's. So actually- Stephen now has a Harry Potter room? Honestly- so bleeping confused!
Maybe he is putting his foot down and moving back in to the main bedroom? (I still am amused at how much I know about their sleeping arrangements!)

• Haha
If she was gifted the t-shirt, the post and story should be marked as an #Ad. The wording of the post is ambiguous enough for anybody who queries it to look like a tool.
Agreed also, the t-shirt is meant to be for charity so brummy could at least have paid for it

Reactions: 5
Why has Stephen been allowed to choose colour etc??? We all know it isn't "their room" its hers...and Ethan's. So actually- Stephen now has a Harry Potter room? Honestly- so bleeping confused!
Maybe it was a typo, Ethan choosing the colour would make more sense? 😂

• Haha
a comment was left on one of her Instagram posts a few weeks ago bringing these BCH charity t-shirts to her attention. She could have used her platform for some good by buying one herself and sharing rather than ignoring the post and waiting for a freebie. Guess charity begins at home for Babs 🙄.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
How come she's only just getting around to watching Normal People? Is it because it's so popular so she has to mention it to gain engagement? Same way she pretended she watched Love Island as she knew how popular it was.

Reactions: 6
Each to their own and all that but when I was nearly 10 I definitely wasn’t having frequent “sleepovers” with my mum...

Reactions: 4
Tbh I don’t get the share a bed thing. Everyone is diff but. My bed is my bed. My space

Each to their own and all that but when I was nearly 10 I definitely wasn’t having frequent “sleepovers” with my mum...

Yes, it's not normal. But my sibling used to sleep next to my parents for about 5 years until they were atleast tween due to anxiety and autism and they didn't get along with my sister who they shared a room with.

Change the bed sheets 🤢
Also, she's in the fold out bed with her duvet so where is Ethan sleeping as he's usually in her bed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.