Brummy Mummy #19 More crap rapping! Birmingham’s answer to Eminem - B’an’M!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably count the trip to the inlaws as delivering shopping though. Saint Ste is doing their shopping too apparently along with his 100s of other jobs!

Reactions: 6
Literally the same stories every single Saturday....brummy also probably only upset at the thought of her Disney holiday being cancelled because it means she won’t get the views on her channel this year from it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There must have been correspondence from Erin and Ethans

The school must have sent out communication just before closing asking who was a key worker to organise who needed to go into school or to organise for them to go into a local hub school. How could she not know! I had to work through the Easter holidays as we were open for key worker children, sort out lessons from home, keeping contact with my class and homeschool my own 2 children. Loving this chilled time off!!!
This is the woman who admitted she would forget to make their lunches for school 🙄 its like she just buries her head in the sand to real life

Reactions: 4
Can someone please tell the kids the cinnamon swirls are from a packet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the woman who admitted she would forget to make their lunches for school 🙄 its like she just buries her head in the sand to real life
Seriously?!? No wonder the kids are so thin ffs must of been forgetting to make their lunches all the time!!!

Also whys she claiming the cinnamon swirls are home made?? They aren’t emma...

Reactions: 1
Jeez!!! If she mentions those bloomin' cinammon swirly things again!!! I swear she wants an invite on 'Celebrity' Bake Off. Certainly got a lot to learn before she gets onto Masterchef.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jeez!!! If she mentions those bloomin' cinammon swirly things again!!! I swear she wants an invite on 'Celebrity' Bake Off. Certainly got a lot to learn before she gets onto Masterchef.....
I reckon there’s some sneaky brand deal afoot as Tobyandroo has been going on about the just rol stuff too this week.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
My children are roughly the same age as Babs, and they would definitely be able to see the packet in the fridge, even on the top shelf. Why does she always make out her kids are really naive about these things. If her kids are so impressed at her making them food, you would think she might look for some easy breakfasts that she could actually make. You know, expand her horizons.

If anybody is qualified to answer, was the neck surgery supposed to fully straighten the neck? My eyes may be deceiving me but it doesn't look fully straight, the poor chick

Also how does Babs know that her holiday in August is not going ahead, or is it their choice not to go?

Someone in here mentioned her side parting and now I can't stop looking at it! It seems to be creeping more and more to the side...
That parting will look like a comb over if it gets any lower! I think her hair suited her much better when it was short as in her old pics. The colour is awful. She needs to go to a professional hairdresser instead of plonking box dyes on.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Erins room got painted blue, babs bedroom is now being painted pink but Ethan just got some stickers. That’s fair!

• Angry
The dog in that pic looks far too young and alert to be Lucy! (Is the dog called lucy or have I had too much sun - I cant remember)

Its definitely photoshopped to some degree.

Shes cut herself out of another photo. You can see the blurry lines. And where shes missed out a bloody chunk of her leg. The lighting is wrong and super imposed.

I work in website design. It's a bad attempt to say the least.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes never had interesting content but posting their breakfast every single saturday is another level of dull. Shes done it for the past few weeks on her grid.
Speaks volumes of how she feeds her kids and how often she cooks if she rams a jus roll cinnamon swirl down our neck every week as if shes proud of it. They must eat some absolutely shite every other meal if this is what shes proud of 😷😷😷😷

Reactions: 9
It will be like finding out Santa isn’t real!

There may be weekly jus roll content but am grateful the cringy take away dance has been phased out 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The photo makes it look like it's taken in front of a green screen? It's really, odd?

We use that jus roll stuff. And Betty crocker cake mixes. My kids totally know. But they're happy with my fakery bakery 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.