Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder she the size of a hippo must be one hell of a lunch she’s eating whilst watching a film. There’s probably a starter and dessert too. She’s one lazy mare!!!!
---

---
No! Babs has the appetite of a bird!! She barely eats. She’s so dainty.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
a treat for all you 🐮🛍!

spot the difference between the blob* and the babs...

Screenshot_20240625_125418.jpg

*apologies to the poor blob fish for such a comparison. 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She remembers we see her wearing the same pjs for weeks at a time right? 😂 bleeping bellend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just saying - She does NOT wash her pyjamas every other day. Every other week maybe….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
briefly listening to the podcast with ✨special guest✨ damp Claire - yet AGAIN. i'm sorry babs, but NOT EVERYONE is like you. i used to love Art Attack and also Byker Grove - it wasn't an either/or divide between "crafty" kids and kids who "enjoyed learning about cults" - as though THAT was the premise of the entire show 🙄 - as she claims. also, the fact that both wet sisters hated Art Attack tells me everything I need to know about them - I aPsolutely do not trust anyone who didn't like Neil Buchanan. my childhood hero! 🤣🤣

also, it isn't Neil Buchanan who died. it was the gut from Smart - although he died as a result of what babs would gloss to as a "sad time" so probs for the best she didn't mention it. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
duck off with your stolen content laundry guide Babs. Trying to justify your grubbiness with a "how many wears before washing" guide, implemented by some other useless twit, is proof that you know you're being perceived as a dirty witch and it's rattled you.

A bra needs washing every day if the wearer is sweating, as do other clothing items depending upon sweating and soiling.

You really are stupid. We all see you festering in the same pj's for weeks and bedlinen for months.

No wonder your windows, doors and wardrobe have black mould - you're not a clean person AT ALL. woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
briefly listening to the podcast with ✨special guest✨ damp Claire - yet AGAIN. i'm sorry babs, but NOT EVERYONE is like you. i used to love Art Attack and also Byker Grove - it wasn't an either/or divide between "crafty" kids and kids who "enjoyed learning about cults" - as though THAT was the premise of the entire show 🙄 - as she claims. also, the fact that both wet sisters hated Art Attack tells me everything I need to know about them - I aPsolutely do not trust anyone who didn't like Neil Buchanan. my childhood hero! 🤣🤣

also, it isn't Neil Buchanan who died. it was the gut from Smart - although he died as a result of what babs would gloss to as a "sad time" so probs for the best she didn't mention it. 🙄
wasn’t Byker Grove about growing up, teenage angst and such not just about a cult ffs
---
And is the latest picture to prove the necklace’s fit her?
here’s a thought bab show us the back with no extender on it 😂😂 as the medium one is 20 inches that fits most men loosely you muppet

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Art Attack came out in 1990 so Babs would have been 13. It finished in 2007 but I bet 30 year old Babs was still watching it after school whilst San made her snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon she's seen them on some other influencer, thinks they're cool so has spunked money at them and they weren't cheap either .....

Using google for content again and to justify her slovenly habits re washing underwear as the other poster said if you're sweating profusely you'd wash it every wear...

also who even turns on the TV when it's beautiful outside 🌞🌞🌞🌞let alone sits under : on a blanket 🤢 watching a film!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.