Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs I can assure you, no one is thinking “Emma would really like to go to Glastonbury”

I’m doing that flitting between feeling sorry for her again bit, when she said she’d had numerous invites to go skiing…….but from brands, not from actual friends 😭

Her life is so fuckin weird

Reactions: 16
The thing is she’s so averse to any new experience she’s missing out on so much - instead she’d rather rinse and repeat Disney rope drop and afternoon snacks in bed than have a go at something new which, shock horror, she actually might enjoy.

Reactions: 17
The lesson I have learned, is that suddenly my teen child's friends have tried to add me on Instagram. How they found me I'm not sure and I haven't accepted but assume they don't just want to be my friend. It made me super cautious, so much so I deleted a load of Facebook albums.

And that's just me with nothing exciting on there, how she can be comfortable with her content I don't know.

Reactions: 21
And Angela wad never seen ir heard if ever again 😬
She probably experienced the Wetanator.
Babs I can assure you, no one is thinking “Emma would really like to go to Glastonbury”

I’m doing that flitting between feeling sorry for her again bit, when she said she’d had numerous invites to go skiing…….but from brands, not from actual friends 😭

Her life is so fuckin weird
Literally. What the duck is she even going on about. I’ve never known her go to a festival so why would people message her about one. Especially Glastonbury. Like why would a Babette message her and say she’ll like it? Like it’s some unknown event she needs to be made aware of.

And don’t feel sorry for Babby no mates. She has no mates because she’s a big gob insufferable twit. She’s well aware of this and never chooses to work on it. I’ve seen numerous videos of her being aggressive and bossy to other influencers:

Also it’s interesting how she used to run meet ups for mum and kids and she never forged a friendship with a single one of the woman who attended over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im almost certain she said either last year or the year before that her and a boyfriend went to Glastonbury! Wasnt convinved back then when she said it and now its confirmed! She cant lie straight in bed!!

Also, how much is she loving herself in that bullshit story, she keeps looking down at her (not so) cracking rack 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.