Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is just rinse and repeat
This is why her account doesn't grow. She's had a very lucky run, but things have been slowing down for her on a steady trickle for the past 2 years. Her YouTube is boring and stagnant, she failed to embed herself into the Disney lane, her #AD's are lame and any decent(ish) gig she is thrown ends up #FailureToLaunch (Cupshe, This Morning - the feedback and comments on Twitter etc., were not what an "Influencer" 🙄 wants for their "brand"... she's basically just cruising along on the crumbs. HelloFresh, anyone? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How can she not care how she’s just messed her hair up? She’d look so much better a darker blonde or a mid to light brown. That brassy blonde just ages her!

Reactions: 21
Her nose is looking more penis-like as time passes 😝
That’s a drinkers nose, that is. I also don’t need to know her back is “dripping” maybe if she wore natural materials once in a while instead of the polyester/synthetic fast fashion crap she favours she wouldn’t be so ‘ot

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20240625_110303.jpg

Yes Bab and I've just bought similar, and prettier from Etsy a bit cheaper and I've supported a UK crafter. But then our Bab does like to spaff money on stuff she could get cheaper, I suppose you have to fill that emotional void somehow eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
£54 on beads when most would cover that feeding their family. How is there no backlash from the sheep
---
And to think she wouldn't buy her son a T shirt

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When I think about how she wouldn’t buy Ethan that T-shirt I think about how she bought that awful gold dress and never wore it! At least when Ethan grew out of the T-shirt she could’ve easily sold it on Vinted. I bet that dress is still hung in her wardrobe with the tag on.

• Angry
  • Heart
No wonder she the size of a hippo must be one hell of a lunch she’s eating whilst watching a film. There’s probably a starter and dessert too. She’s one lazy mare!!!!
---

---

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.