Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure she was actually happier back then too.

She really hasn’t just let herself go, she rolled over and slapped some cheese on it.
Her saying she was such a geek
Lots of people loved Glee it was very popular
She’s always trying to make out she’s special and there’s no one quite like her when it’s some boring tit like liking a tv program 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
From Taylor to tiki with Liam in between, Bab is This Mornings fashion kween. Too long for a title?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sure she was actually happier back then too.

She really hasn’t just let herself go, she rolled over and slapped some cheese on it.
SUCH a "gleek" that she went to watch Glee live and clearly knew nothing about it if she was unaware it was the genuine cast. 🙄🙄

• Haha
She revolts me so much. I mean where even is her neck in this mess of blubber? It must be there somewhere as she's told us to ignore it!

1719358191179.png

The more she posts the more I feel for her kids - LittleE is going to High School in September, let's hope he's as resilient as his older sister appears to be and doesn't get the 'apsolute' shite taken out of him for his mum's online antics.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Honest to God my daughter had sepsis as a child and swelled up like the Pillsbury doughboy and even at death's door she looked a better colour than Emma!! I know she posts these pics because she thinks if she posts the most ugly looking pictured of herself and makes herself look awful (not hard!!) it appears she doesn't care and thinks people won't comment on her appearance etc. I just cmna't get over the fact she posts these pics knowing her daughter is at high school. My kids would say "Muuuummmmmm for god's sake take it down you're so embarrassing and everyone at school is gonna see etc etc". But either she doesn't care (in Ethan's case) or the Brat is so spoiled and under the influence because Emma has spent her entire life telling her she's the best thing since sliced bread, that she thinks she's better than everyone at school and no-one will have a go.

Very sad how little self respect Emma has, how little she cares about her health and how little she cares about her family. Sad but NOT surprising!

Would she ever admit if E&E has problems with people at school taking the piss about their idiot of a mother? I honestly don’t think they tell her, they know she’d probably share it with ‘all the people’ on instagram

• Sad
Not even trying to hide the fact she's rinsing and repeating content anymore. Not even redoing them, simply reposting. What's that I hear? Is it the sound of a barrel being scraped?

She makes me feel really ill these days. The close up shots, the lack of clothes, she’s revolting. You can be as body positive as you like but she does not look attractive with her clothes off and we don’t need to see it.

Reactions: 22
Who the duck is she telling to go outside!?
She will be on her sofa in her "lunch break" and in her PJ's under a manky blanket by 6pm.
Oh, and here's another radical idea to try and combat your chub rub thighs Emma,,,,,, LOSE SOME bleeping WEIGHT!!

• Heart
Who mentioned the other day/week that she had deleted posts? Is this why? So she can repost tit like that.

• Wow
Moaning that she is hot and sweaty and "moist" 🤢 stop wearing polyester monstrosities in this heat then Babs.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She’s a revolting vile creature. She’s boring, ugly and a lard ass. Plus I can’t unsee her penis nose🤮 ( thanks to who mentioned that). My dog has more personality than her. The only gift god gave her was being one of the most full of herself ugly witches that walked the earth. Ugly inside and out! Her poor poor kids ☹

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The beads don't match her dress...she's just going to over wear them now isn't she to justify the purchase?!
Nothing endearing about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Who the duck is she telling to go outside!?
She will be on her sofa in her "lunch break" and in her PJ's under a manky blanket by 6pm.
Oh, and here's another radical idea to try and combat your chub rub thighs Emma,,,,,, LOSE SOME bleeping WEIGHT!!
That wouldn’t help though. It’s not her size….. it’s the position of her thighs 🤪

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20240626_083528.jpg

duck off. Don't tell me you love me you vacuous twit, tell the men folk in your cult I mean family!

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.