Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 3016038
How clean I am? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh bab, you honestly make me laugh!!
washes her pyjamas every other day?! aPsolute bullshit. has she forgotten that she films stories from her pit every morning - we all know that she wears the same pair of pyjamas for far longer than two nights, even those she talks about having sweated in. 🤢🤢 ffs, they went on holiday for two weeks and she was bragging about how she was "treating" the kids by packing two pairs of pyjamas so they would have a fresh pair to wear for the second week.

equally, she certainly doesn't wash her manky couch blankets on a regular basis - not to mention her bedding, given that her and the Es have one themed duvet cover per season, so once the Halloween bedding is changed for the Christmas themed covers, they remain on the bed for a good few months.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She did not watch that film on her lunch break- that film is bound to be longer than an hour! Her day is one big lunch break!
Screenshot_20240625_154621_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I reckon she's seen them on some other influencer, thinks they're cool so has spunked money at them and they weren't cheap either .....

Using google for content again and to justify her slovenly habits re washing underwear as the other poster said if you're sweating profusely you'd wash it every wear...

also who even turns on the TV when it's beautiful outside 🌞🌞🌞🌞let alone sits under : on a blanket 🤢 watching a film!
Inpolife wears that style of necklace. She was another one of the grifters at This Morning. Check out her Insta. Their hairstyles are very similar! She's copying her I reckon. Pretty sure Babs reached out to her a while back to meet up even though they only vaguely knew one another online!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
According to Wikipedia that film is 90 minutes long..

gorgeous weather and Babs is sitting inside with blanket on

Reactions: 21
According to Wikipedia that film is 90 minutes long..

gorgeous weather and Babs is sitting inside with blanket on
I’m sitting inside in stupid heat doing a proper job ffs have been since before 7am and will be until 6.30 at least. I’m just glad I got 15 minutes in between meetings to go for a quick walk in the sun.
I’d give anything to be able to sit in my garden and read a book

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lunch BREAK??? Break form what?! She does nothing all day unless being paid to go somewhere or its free!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Inpolife wears that style of necklace. She was another one of the grifters at This Morning. Check out her Insta. Their hairstyles are very similar! She's copying her I reckon. Pretty sure Babs reached out to her a while back to meet up even though they only vaguely knew one another online!
Inpolife! Another pushy mother when it comes to her quite obviously favourite (& very smug) daughter. Constantly mentioning her, going on mother/ daughter holidays, wearing the same clothes, desperately hoping she’ll be something big in the near future.

Hmmm sound familiar Babs???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Whats all the stores about air con all about?! She is a moron honest to God

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Awww blob and her copying
She steals ideas from everyone she meets because she hasn’t got an original thought in her pea brain

#thosenecklacesarecrap

Reactions: 19
It’s worrying how she hyper fixates on something and can’t stop until she buys it. Then moves on to the next. What a wasteful pretty shallow existence if only buying pointless crap fills you briefly with joy.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.