Brummy Mummy #168 Never mind the 22 hat, you’ve got the 22 dress (size) bab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon we will get an excuse of the heat has caused her to have a funny turn and bearing down. 💩 didn’t work so had a trip to a&e

in reality she’s got a bollocking from btec Paul and/or cupshe for her shite advert and not being transparent

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I reckon we will get an excuse of the heat has caused her to have a funny turn and bearing down. 💩 didn’t work so had a trip to a&e

in reality she’s got a bollocking from btec Paul and/or cupshe for her shite advert and not being transparent
I'm with you! I've a feeling a sympathy relapse is on the cards! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🚨Babs in her pants warning🚨

She’s doing the starfish on the bed reel. Again.
TINGO to all that suggested/commented that she hadn’t mentioned the weather!!

As for the hair 😂😂😂😂😂 that is all she looks like a cross between rainbow bright and a fat mad professor 😂😂😂 that’s what bleaching your hair at home constantly using different brands/shades does you utter pissant

• Haha
WHY?? JUST WHY?
I know it's an old image, 'cos she'd barely fit on the bed now. But imagine asking your husband/partner to take this shot in the first place with the sole intention of posting it on the internet for likes and comments. Any self-respecting partner would absolutely refuse and be questioning it surely! Pair of bleeping weirdos.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
WHY?? JUST WHY?
I know it's an old image, 'cos she'd barely fit on the bed now. But imagine asking your husband/partner to take this shot in the first place with the sole intention of posting it on the internet for likes and comments. Any self-respecting partner would absolutely refuse and be questioning it surely! Pair of bleeping weirdos.
Wasn't she morning a few days ago at how unseasonably cold it was?

Edited to add she will be moaning about the heat even more than usual with all the extra timber she's carrying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
WHY?? JUST WHY?
It’s not just an old photo the whole reel is old. Unless she grew her hair to be 3 inches longer than those 3 inches broke off overnight. And I looked and yes the exact same reel was posted a year ago
IMG_0571.jpeg

---
She’s not even trying to hide the rehash/reshare content anymore

• Angry
Reactions: 19
WHY?? JUST WHY?
Sharing crap like this when schools are fighting to keep kids save online. When triple threat shares nudes or suggestive photos with a male admirer she won't have a leg to stand on.
This is a real issue in schools.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
- the pants bed reel, the tiki bar and cossie content. Why does she do the SAME THING every year, it it old teacher habits?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve had a bit of an odd problem this week my daughter was approached by someone in her class who had photos of me on her phone! She said is this your mum? Yeah. I found her TikTok and saved all the photos my daughter is obviously really weirded out by this as am I! The thing is those photos are just from my wedding day as I made a video to share on Facebook and I am honestly clueless with TikTok but my point is they was just wedding photos not me in my pants or fanning my minge! So if my daughter had to put up with odd behaviour for naturally normal photos imagine what the E’s might have to contend with! I’ve since locked my account not that I use it as I don’t really know how to 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 27
- the pants bed reel, the tiki bar and cossie content. Why does she do the SAME THING every year, it it old teacher habits?!
I've often wondered if her constant loop of content comes from her teacher days because they all do this don't they, just repeat the same lessons every year 😴😴

• Haha
I've often wondered if her constant loop of content comes from her teacher days because they all do this don't they, just repeat the same lessons every year 😴😴
🙋🏼‍♀️ Not all teachers do this, but you can bet that the UK’s worst RE teacher definitely did this. It’s considered to be very bad practice to just repeat the same lessons each year because the kids you’re teaching are never the same. However, the laziest witch in Brum wouldn’t care about the differing needs and abilities of the kids she taught each year, so yep, she definitely repeated lessons.

• Heart
Screenshot_20240625_080114.jpg

Tbh, this image disturbs me more than the submissive prone pose. She clearly loves that abomination of a teddy more than the male members of her family she truly is emotionally constipated and, like her, that bear looks dirty, smelly and in need of a thorough scrub!

• Sick
🙋🏼‍♀️ Not all teachers do this, but you can bet that the UK’s worst RE teacher definitely did this. It’s considered to be very bad practice to just repeat the same lessons each year because the kids you’re teaching are never the same. However, the laziest witch in Brum wouldn’t care about the differing needs and abilities of the kids she taught each year, so yep, she definitely repeated lessons.
Yep. Every teacher at my school, including me, changed, altered, improved or completely overhauled lessons every year. All the teachers I know are also incredibly creative, always coming up with new ideas so none of babs’ rinse and repeat has anything to do with teachers in general. I’m sure there are lazy teachers out there but I’ve never met one personally. This is obviously the sort of teacher Emma was though and why she sold out for this cushy fake gig so she could do as little as possible. I know there are people out there who like to perpetuate the stereotype of lazy teachers but they have no clue how hard they work and the challenges they face. It’s very ignorant.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It wasn’t funny the first time she posted it, and it gets less funny each time she reposts it.

All the people that think she is hilarious have a strange sense of humour.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.